GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ Montreal Canadiens - 7:00pm ET - Wed, Mar 13, 2013

+10
Hoags
Ev
PTFlea
SensHulk
LeCaptain
SeawaySensFan
wprager
NEELY
shabbs
tim1_2
14 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 11]

SensHulk

All-Star
All-Star

tim1_2 wrote:
Michallica wrote:My guess is Regin will be traded pretty soon....

Doubt it. He has value to us as a depth player, but virtually no value on the open market. We could recoup that 6th rounder we just gave up for Kassian.

He's got some value elsewhere. He's a free agent any ways, and I don't think murray wants him sitting on the bench doing nothing either when its clear his future in Ottawa is non-existant. Could trade him for a conditional pick or something (or even waive him). Either way, if NOW isn't the time to use regin, then it isn't any time. Plus they got too many bodies as it is.

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

Hey, I'm in enemy territory. Decided to visit my folks -- they live in Ile Perot, which is off the actual Island of Montreal but still considered part of it. Anyhow, I wasn't planning on going anywhere, just sit around, but they decided to go shopping. And here I am wearing my heritage jersey. Almost got dinged by an idiot in a Habs jersey. I was making a right turn at a gas station just after the lights changed, and he was racing out of the gas station -- probably didn't realize the light just changed and he was going to have company. Good thing I saw him in time. If there had been an accident, that would have been something -- two guys, in opposing teams' jerseys, arguing over who had the right of way.

LeCaptain

All-Star
All-Star

Next time you come in here, we should, with Flo, go to a Cage aux sports or something with our Sens gear. That would be delicious with a Sens win

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

LeKing wrote:Next time you come in here, we should, with Flo, go to a Cage aux sports or something with our Sens gear. That would be delicious with a Sens win

Hah-hah, that would be great. My second oldest (who loves hockey) was saying how too bad we couldn't get tickets. I had to remind him that we still have to drive back to Ottawa, and I've got to work tomorrow.

Hoags

Hoags
All-Star
All-Star

Ah crap down 1-0 already

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Diddle off.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

To the PP!

Hoags

Hoags
All-Star
All-Star

Renaud Lavoie ‏@RenLavoieRDS
Jason Spezza won't be back in 2 weeks. Still some stiffness in the back. Could take another 4 weeks. #senators #RDS

No early reinforcements it seems Sad

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

YEAH BABY! ZIB!

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

The bust leads the team in goals!

Hockeyhero22000

Hockeyhero22000
Veteran
Veteran

Gonch looks hungry for a goal tonight

Hoags

Hoags
All-Star
All-Star

LeKing wrote:The bust leads the team in goals!

Not bad for a Swedish Mike Fisher Sarcasm

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

i missed it...how can I see the replay right now?

Hoags

Hoags
All-Star
All-Star

Ev wrote:

i missed it...how can I see the replay right now?

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Sens D are getting confused a lot...

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Habs are fast man. Wow.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

1-1 after 1.

Hockeyhero22000

Hockeyhero22000
Veteran
Veteran

lehner making some nice saves after that pp the sens couldn't really get on track latendresse looks good and as i mentioned earlier gonch looks like he really wants a goal

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 11]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum