GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GAME DAY: Pittsburgh Penguins @ Ottawa Senators - 5:00pm - Sun. Jan. 27th, 2013

+12
Hobiesens
dennycrane
Bramlet07
Hoags
SeawaySensFan
Flo The Action
PTFlea
sandysensfan
LeCaptain
NEELY
wprager
shabbs
16 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 8]

shabbs

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

C'mon boys.

Hoags

All-Star
All-Star

Sometimes I think we have the dumbest team, another penalty ?

Glove violation of all things ?

shabbs

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Man Sens love the PK.... ugh.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Hoags wrote:Sometimes I think we have the dumbest team, another penalty ?

That's a new rule right?

Hoags

Hoags
All-Star
All-Star

shabbs wrote:
Hoags wrote:Sometimes I think we have the dumbest team, another penalty ?

That's a new rule right?

yep can't glove the puck in the faceoff dot I believe. Condra clearly did.

NEELY

Mod
Mod

Defense as a whole are keeping them in this game. Karlsson, Boroweicki, Benoit, Methot, and Phillips have all looked really solid. Spezza, Michalek, they keep getting the puck and are doing nothing with it. Those two better get it going because they are what's costing them right now.

NEELY

Mod
Mod

Just keeping Greening there with Spezza... don't know why it works but it does. Let Silfverberg play on the 2nd and 3rd lines and work the 2nd PP uint. Great drive by Greening there.

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Send down silf.bring up z

Sarcasm

NEELY

Mod
Mod

Ev wrote:Send down silf.bring up z

Sarcasm

Can't be on a line with Spezza right now for sure, there are better fits. Let him find his way playing on the 2nd and 3rd line and figure things out. Let him work hard to get his goals, not get fed.

NEELY

Mod
Mod

Silfverberg really needs to learn how to move the puck with some sense of urgency. He doesn't have the time he did in Sweden or the AHL... will take him a little bit to figure this out.

NEELY

Mod
Mod

If Boroweicki is sent down I will lose my Dung. He's soooooooo ready for the nhl. I like Weircoich but I love Boroweicki, kid is a legit NHL player and isn't afraid of anything. The guy does everything needed to be a heavy minute guy without PP time, good first pass, makes simple plays, every shift is a hard shift.

Last edited by NEELY on Sun Jan 27, 2013 6:49 pm; edited 1 time in total

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Cyborg. 1-1 after 2.

sandysensfan

Veteran
Veteran

NEELY wrote:If Boroweicki is sent down I will lose my Dung. He's soooooooo ready for the nhl. I like Weircoich but I love Boroweicki, kid is a legit NHL player and isn't afraid of anything. The guy does everything needed to be a heavy minute guy without PP time, good first pass, makes simple plays, every shift is a hard shift.

Imagine if they call up Gryba and pair him with Bo -- I think they played as a unit in Bingo... Could be the 5th & 6th unit in the future... yes?

NEELY

Mod
Mod

Could be, Boroweicki for sure, not sure if Gryba has the foot speed to be in the NHL full time but he will get his chance to prove it.

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Silf will be fine. Take him some time like in the A.

Benoit will prob be sent down

NEELY

Mod
Mod

Ev wrote:Silf will be fine. Take him some time like in the A.

Benoit will prob be sent down

Silfverberg will get it eventually but right now he's a step or a split second decision behind.

Wouldn't be surprised to see the Sens carry 8 D man going forward so I don't think Benoit is sent down at any point unless they decide to bring up Gryba... in which case that might a decision they are forced to make. I think everyone wants to see a little more toughness on the blueline.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Diddle man. Too many penalties.

Oglethorpe

Oglethorpe
Veteran
Veteran

shabbs wrote:Diddle man. Too many penalties.
I don't know what they are supposed to do. I have no idea how that was holding on Benoit. Lots of marginal calls going against Ottawa the last couple of games.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 8]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum