GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GAME DAY: Pittsburgh Penguins @ Ottawa Senators - 5:00pm - Sun. Jan. 27th, 2013

+12
Hobiesens
dennycrane
Bramlet07
Hoags
SeawaySensFan
Flo The Action
PTFlea
sandysensfan
LeCaptain
NEELY
wprager
shabbs
16 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Go down  Message [Page 8 of 8]

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

Anderson leads the league with 0.74 GAA and .975 SV% through 4 games. The Bald Wonder. Now, who's going to step up and be Batman?

shabbs

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

wprager wrote:Anderson leads the league with 0.74 GAA and .975 SV% through 4 games. The Bald Wonder. Now, who's going to step up and be Batman?
Respect.

GAME DAY: Pittsburgh Penguins @ Ottawa Senators - 5:00pm - Sun. Jan. 27th, 2013 - Page 8 Andersont

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

Just keep him away from chickens.

You know, they should sell rubber chickens at the Sensations store at the Bank, so that whenever he gets a shutout or is named the first start they can throw chickens on the ice.

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

shabbs wrote:
wprager wrote:Anderson leads the league with 0.74 GAA and .975 SV% through 4 games. The Bald Wonder. Now, who's going to step up and be Batman?
Respect.

GAME DAY: Pittsburgh Penguins @ Ottawa Senators - 5:00pm - Sun. Jan. 27th, 2013 - Page 8 Andersont

All hail The Gregger.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

LOL, The Bald Wonder.

Hoags

Hoags
All-Star
All-Star

Borowiecki looked just good. He is just what we need another tough D-man to make things hard for the other team in our zone.

Such a change from watching Kuba's wimpy stick checks and fear of physical contact.

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star

wprager wrote:Just keep him away from chickens.

You know, they should sell rubber chickens at the Sensations store at the Bank, so that whenever he gets a shutout or is named the first start they can throw chickens on the ice.

Ottawa fans are way too passive for that type of awesomeness...

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Michallica wrote:

After the Leafs fans threw waffles (by the way, I still don't know why they did that), did anyone in LA think of bringing some pancakes? Those Aunt Jemima frozen pancakes would have been perfect. They could throw them out with the plastic still on so as not to litter the ice.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

I think people were pretty down last night, when we took one of the best teams in the league right down to the wire and got a HUGE point in the process. Damn good game.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Also, we've officially found two NHL defenders from our prospect list, although Benoit isn't really a prospect I guess. Benoit and Boro are here to stay - at least Boro is anyway, he's not going anywhere.

Wiercioch has a ways to go, but the skill level is there in a big way and Turris will continue to push him.

Now...let's have a look at Gryba please. Smile

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

wprager wrote:
Michallica wrote:

After the Leafs fans threw waffles (by the way, I still don't know why they did that), did anyone in LA think of bringing some pancakes? Those Aunt Jemima frozen pancakes would have been perfect. They could throw them out with the plastic still on so as not to litter the ice.
No one really knows why the original guy threw waffles... but it caught on afterwards... who brings waffles to a hockey game anyway?

http://sports.nationalpost.com/2010/12/10/why-throw-waffles-at-the-maple-leafs/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 8 of 8]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum