GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GAME DAY: Pittsburgh Penguins @ Ottawa Senators - 5:00pm - Sun. Jan. 27th, 2013

+12
Hobiesens
dennycrane
Bramlet07
Hoags
SeawaySensFan
Flo The Action
PTFlea
sandysensfan
LeCaptain
NEELY
wprager
shabbs
16 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 8]

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Yeah, this should be a great game.

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Tons of pressure on Fleury and his sub .900 save percentage.

shabbs

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

SpezDispenser wrote:Yeah, this should be a great game.
I have a feeling this game could be a toss up. Could go any way. Hopefully Sens find their groove and put the boots to 'em.

GO SENS GO!!!

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Mendes: Paul MacLean says that Latendresse could be available to them today, but they were checking on his status. In any case, he won't play.

So, TenderOne out.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Anderson starts, no other changes to the line up from last game.

NEELY

Mod
Mod

shabbs wrote:Anderson starts, no other changes to the line up from last game.

Good move, really like Boroweicki and Daugavins last game. Hopefully the Latvian starts on the 2nd line again, there was chemistry there.

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

NEELY wrote:

Good move, really like Boroweicki and Daugavins last game. Hopefully the Latvian starts on the 2nd line again, there was chemistry there.
I couldn't watch the last game. I know Daug can actually score but wouldn't we be better off with someone like Regin?

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Puck drop in 2 hours!

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

LeKid wrote:Is she back? Sarcasm

What do you mean, "back"? She's still at it.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Mendes: Only one possible change to Pens lineup. If Tanner Glass can't play, Dustin Jeffrey will. Fleury to start in goal.

https://twitter.com/ian_mendes/status/295622124431872000

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Flo The Action wrote:
NEELY wrote:

I couldn't watch the last game. I know Daug can actually score but wouldn't we be better off with someone like Regin?

What are you talking about? Regin's got zero points in 4 games; Daug is a PPG player in 2013. Sarcasm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Malkin leads the team in PIMs? Odd.

NEELY

Mod
Mod

Flo The Action wrote:
NEELY wrote:

Just looked like the 2nd line with him on it really go things going. Alfi was the one that looked a little slow out of those 3. Anyways, I do hope he sticks.

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

NEELY wrote:
Flo The Action wrote:
NEELY wrote:

Just looked like the 2nd line with him on it really go things going. Alfi was the one that looked a little slow out of those 3. Anyways, I do hope he sticks.

I actually thought that Daugavins had more jump than anyone in the whole lineup. I'm sure he won't take his opportunity lightly anyway.

NEELY

Mod
Mod

Nope... wouldn't even be a bad idea to move him up beside Spezza and Michalek and Silfverberg down to the 2nd line. Switch it up.

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Has Crysby started crying like a little baby to the refs yet?

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Less than an hour to puck drop!

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

6th Sens: Word has it that Alfie isn't playing tonight.

BooBoo: Latendresse is taking the warm up.

What?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 8]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum