GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

All Things Binghamton Senators!

+19
SensHulk
Hockeyhero22000
Oglethorpe
Cap'n Clutch
The Silfer Server
LeCaptain
Ev
Hobiesens
Bramlet07
spader
Flo The Action
Hoags
SeawaySensFan
NEELY
tim1_2
sandysensfan
PTFlea
shabbs
wprager
23 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 56 ... 65  Next

Go down  Message [Page 48 of 65]

706All Things Binghamton Senators! - Page 48 Empty Re: All Things Binghamton Senators! Sun Nov 15, 2015 2:30 pm

SeawaySensFan

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

3 more losses for the Bingo Sens. Well done.

707All Things Binghamton Senators! - Page 48 Empty Re: All Things Binghamton Senators! Sun Nov 15, 2015 4:43 pm

Flo The Action

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

SeawaySensFan wrote:3 more losses for the Bingo Sens. Well done.
Transition year. Weak team. It was to be expected. We lost too many guys to graduation. The positive is I bet not too many GM's come calling for Richardson when coaches start falling.

708All Things Binghamton Senators! - Page 48 Empty Re: All Things Binghamton Senators! Sun Nov 15, 2015 7:10 pm

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

I thought they'd be better personally

709All Things Binghamton Senators! - Page 48 Empty Re: All Things Binghamton Senators! Sun Nov 15, 2015 9:26 pm

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

SpezDispensed wrote:I thought they'd be better personally
Because of who would be carrying this team?

710All Things Binghamton Senators! - Page 48 Empty Re: All Things Binghamton Senators! Sun Nov 15, 2015 9:56 pm

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Richardson is really replaceable just like the last guy

711All Things Binghamton Senators! - Page 48 Empty Re: All Things Binghamton Senators! Sun Nov 15, 2015 11:50 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Flo The Action wrote:

I legitimately thought dzingel and McCormick would bolster the lineup allowing Paul and Lindberg to come in - and with O'Connor lead them to the playoffs

Odell was a good pickup too and I thought kotska would kill it.

712All Things Binghamton Senators! - Page 48 Empty Re: All Things Binghamton Senators! Mon Nov 16, 2015 12:28 am

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star

O'Connor has 0 wins and an .859. That's not helpful.

713All Things Binghamton Senators! - Page 48 Empty Re: All Things Binghamton Senators! Mon Nov 16, 2015 7:35 am

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

SpezDispensed wrote:
Flo The Action wrote:

I legitimately thought dzingel and McCormick would bolster the lineup allowing Paul and Lindberg to come in - and with O'Connor lead them to the playoffs

Odell was a good pickup too and I thought kotska would kill it.

A lot of first-year pros finding the learning curve a little steeper than they had expected. They'll improve.

714All Things Binghamton Senators! - Page 48 Empty Re: All Things Binghamton Senators! Mon Nov 16, 2015 9:20 am

Hobiesens

Hobiesens
Sophomore
Sophomore

I was at the game in Syracuse on Friday night. They must be teaching the same system as the big club because the B-Sens went into the 3rd up 3-1 and some how managed to lose in OT 4-3. O'Connor was giving up terrible rebounds. Dzingel has great speed and hands. Lindberg and Paul look good, just need more time adjusting to the speed of the game.

715All Things Binghamton Senators! - Page 48 Empty Re: All Things Binghamton Senators! Mon Nov 16, 2015 10:12 am

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Hobiesens wrote:I was at the game in Syracuse on Friday night. They must be teaching the same system as the big club because the B-Sens went into the 3rd up 3-1 and some how managed to lose in OT 4-3. O'Connor was giving up terrible rebounds. Dzingel has great speed and hands. Lindberg and Paul look good, just need more time adjusting to the speed of the game.

Good to hear about dzingel, Paul and Lindberg.

716All Things Binghamton Senators! - Page 48 Empty Re: All Things Binghamton Senators! Mon Nov 16, 2015 11:59 am

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Didn't Dzingel have a pretty bad head-first tumble into the boards? Had to be helped off the ice.

717All Things Binghamton Senators! - Page 48 Empty Re: All Things Binghamton Senators! Wed Nov 18, 2015 1:27 pm

Hobiesens

Hobiesens
Sophomore
Sophomore

wprager wrote:Didn't Dzingel have a pretty bad head-first tumble into the boards?  Had to be helped off the ice.

I may have been at the beer stand when that happened because I didn't see that.

Buddy Robinson has only played a hand full of games but looked really good out there and had a great short-handed goal.

718All Things Binghamton Senators! - Page 48 Empty Re: All Things Binghamton Senators! Wed Nov 18, 2015 8:33 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

A 6'5" forward with very good speed and strong skating is very enticing. If only Buddy would abandon his peacenik ways and develop a mean streak he'd be gold. He was one of the last cuts the year before and who knows how his camp might have gone if not for that blocked shot in the rookie tournament.

719All Things Binghamton Senators! - Page 48 Empty Re: All Things Binghamton Senators! Fri Nov 20, 2015 9:28 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

B-Sens top WBS Penguins (whose record was a ridiculous 12-1-0-0 before the game). 3-1 (with an empty netter) as Driedger stops 40 of 41 shots stopping the Pens' 11 game winning streak.

720All Things Binghamton Senators! - Page 48 Empty Re: All Things Binghamton Senators! Fri Nov 20, 2015 11:03 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Kostka had a good game, he remains someone to watch for a call up IMO.

721All Things Binghamton Senators! - Page 48 Empty Re: All Things Binghamton Senators! Fri Nov 20, 2015 11:04 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Schneider has 8 goals in 15 games....

722All Things Binghamton Senators! - Page 48 Empty Re: All Things Binghamton Senators! Sat Nov 21, 2015 12:23 am

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

SpezDispensed wrote:Schneider has 8 goals in 15 games....
Oh spezz....

723All Things Binghamton Senators! - Page 48 Empty Re: All Things Binghamton Senators! Sat Nov 21, 2015 1:23 am

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

SpezDispensed wrote:Kostka had a good game, he remains someone to watch for a call up IMO.

I think he's been called-up, according to my sources.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 48 of 65]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 56 ... 65  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum