GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

All Things Binghamton Senators!

+19
SensHulk
Hockeyhero22000
Oglethorpe
Cap'n Clutch
The Silfer Server
LeCaptain
Ev
Hobiesens
Bramlet07
spader
Flo The Action
Hoags
SeawaySensFan
NEELY
tim1_2
sandysensfan
PTFlea
shabbs
wprager
23 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 34 ... 65  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 65]

31All Things Binghamton Senators! - Page 3 Empty Re: All Things Binghamton Senators! Wed Jan 02, 2013 4:00 pm

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

NEELY wrote:Wiercoich will be in Ottawa come game 1 if they start the season. No question. He jumped back over everyone.

I've been having a bit of a back-and-forth with Bob Howard (part-time color man for B-Sens). He had tweeted how the lineup could look different if/when the NHL season started up again. He basically felt the B-Sens would be without Bishop, Silfverberg and Borowiecki. I told him Boro has regressed, taking too many penalties (which often means he's out of position) and Wiercioched has lapped him. In fact Gryba has a better chance (being a RH) at this point.

32All Things Binghamton Senators! - Page 3 Empty Re: All Things Binghamton Senators! Wed Jan 02, 2013 4:14 pm

NEELY

Mod
Mod

Don't know if Boroweicki regressed but his season has not gone as expected. Needs to find his game again though.

33All Things Binghamton Senators! - Page 3 Empty Re: All Things Binghamton Senators! Wed Jan 02, 2013 4:15 pm

SeawaySensFan

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

NEELY wrote:Don't know if Boroweicki regressed but his season has not gone as expected. Needs to find his game again though.

Or switch hands.

34All Things Binghamton Senators! - Page 3 Empty Re: All Things Binghamton Senators! Wed Jan 02, 2013 5:46 pm

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

tim1_2 wrote:I think the coach with the best record automatically gets the All Star Game gig. But certainly well-deserved.
Yeah, they have the best winning percentage in their conf and entire AHL.

Hence the "well done BSens" comment. Heh heh.

35All Things Binghamton Senators! - Page 3 Empty Re: All Things Binghamton Senators! Fri Jan 04, 2013 8:14 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Penguins outshooting B-Sens something awful. 13-4 after 1 but score tied 1-1.

36All Things Binghamton Senators! - Page 3 Empty Re: All Things Binghamton Senators! Fri Jan 04, 2013 8:56 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Start of third, B-Sens leading 2-1 (Hoff with his team-leading 6th PP goal in the 2nd).

37All Things Binghamton Senators! - Page 3 Empty Re: All Things Binghamton Senators! Fri Jan 04, 2013 8:57 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

The B-Sens are being outshot badly still...come on!

38All Things Binghamton Senators! - Page 3 Empty Re: All Things Binghamton Senators! Fri Jan 04, 2013 9:06 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Jessiman! 3-1 B-Sens. Look at what MVP goaltending can do for a team.

39All Things Binghamton Senators! - Page 3 Empty Re: All Things Binghamton Senators! Fri Jan 04, 2013 9:13 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

B-Sens now up 3-1 on Jessiman's goal. The Pageau takes an elbowing penalty and half way through that Borowiecki goes off for high sticking. Hes got to stop that. Did the same last game, didn't he?

40All Things Binghamton Senators! - Page 3 Empty Re: All Things Binghamton Senators! Fri Jan 04, 2013 9:39 pm

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Bingo wins 3-1. Holy shot differential batman.

41All Things Binghamton Senators! - Page 3 Empty Re: All Things Binghamton Senators! Fri Jan 04, 2013 10:04 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

B-Sens win 3-1. Lehner 1st star with 42 saves. Is he auditioning for the backup role? Or maybe the starter role.

42All Things Binghamton Senators! - Page 3 Empty Re: All Things Binghamton Senators! Fri Jan 04, 2013 10:07 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

shabbs wrote:Bingo wins 3-1. Holy shot differential batman.

43-15. This team leads the league in negative shot differential, I think. They also lead in short-handed goals -- very often that comes with leading in short-handed situations, too. Which also usually lead to negative shot differential. The shin bone's connected to the ... knee bone ...

43All Things Binghamton Senators! - Page 3 Empty Re: All Things Binghamton Senators! Wed Jan 09, 2013 7:29 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

1-0, Da Costa from Silfverberg and Benoit.

44All Things Binghamton Senators! - Page 3 Empty Re: All Things Binghamton Senators! Wed Jan 09, 2013 9:55 pm

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

FINAL: #BSens 3, #WBSPens 1. Shots favoring Wilkes-Barre 32 to 16.

https://twitter.com/BSens_Hockey/status/289197890851729409

What is with them and the shots...

45All Things Binghamton Senators! - Page 3 Empty Re: All Things Binghamton Senators! Wed Jan 09, 2013 10:20 pm

Hoags

Hoags
All-Star
All-Star

shabbs wrote:

Similar system to MacLean and we got outshot a lot as well last season. We had one of the worst shot differentials I believe.

46All Things Binghamton Senators! - Page 3 Empty Re: All Things Binghamton Senators! Wed Jan 09, 2013 11:07 pm

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

shabbs wrote:FINAL: #BSens 3, #WBSPens 1. Shots favoring Wilkes-Barre 32 to 16.

as long as the actual shots make it to the back of the net...

47All Things Binghamton Senators! - Page 3 Empty Re: All Things Binghamton Senators! Wed Jan 09, 2013 11:36 pm

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star

Flo The Action wrote:
shabbs wrote:FINAL: #BSens 3, #WBSPens 1. Shots favoring Wilkes-Barre 32 to 16.

as long as the actual shots make it to the back of the net...

...and as long as Lehner is keeping their shots out. Nod

48All Things Binghamton Senators! - Page 3 Empty Re: All Things Binghamton Senators! Wed Jan 09, 2013 11:41 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Lehner's on a whole 'nother level.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 65]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 34 ... 65  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum