GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

All Playoff Talk... All the Time... 2012 Edition

+20
sandysensfan
Tuk Tuk
SensHulk
SeawaySensFan
stempniaksen
dennycrane
Hobiesens
Hoags
Riprock
Flo The Action
spader
Cap'n Clutch
cash
rooneypoo
SensGirl11
Ev
PTFlea
wprager
tim1_2
shabbs
24 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 53 ... 60  Next

Go down  Message [Page 47 of 60]

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

SpezDispenser wrote:Dung, I forgot.

I'll let it go. This time. But you still get PHX7.

shabbs

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

So, Kings take Game 1 in Phoenix 4-2. They certainly dominated the Coyotes and that goal form center was a total flub by Quick. If they take Game 2, this may be another quick series for LA.

The Eastern Conference Final gets started tonight...

Devils @ Rangers - 8:00pm ET - series tied 0-0 - CBC has the game

Will we see three scraps right off the opening faceoff? Wink This series could get pretty rough... lots of animosity between these two...

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

shabbs wrote:So, Kings take Game 1 in Phoenix 4-2. They certainly dominated the Coyotes and that goal form center was a total flub by Quick. If they take Game 2, this may be another quick series for LA.

The Eastern Conference Final gets started tonight...

Devils @ Rangers - 8:00pm ET - series tied 0-0 - CBC has the game

Will we see three scraps right off the opening faceoff? Wink This series could get pretty rough... lots of animosity between these two...

I don't want to see any fights unless it's between the coaches. Tortorella acts all tough in front of a bunch of microphones. I wonder if he can hold his own one-on-one? I might actually pay to see that.

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

I think Torts could probably handle Deboer...Deboer looks like an accountant. Now if it were entire coaching staff vs. entire coaching staff...well Big Bird and Adam Oates are a couple tough customers.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

tim1_2 wrote:I think Torts could probably handle Deboer...Deboer looks like an accountant. Now if it were entire coaching staff vs. entire coaching staff...well Big Bird and Adam Oates are a couple tough customers.

And Torts looks like his bark could be worse than his bite. A bit of a bully, that guy.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Lundqvist vs Brodeur...

Settle in for another goalie duel...

Not sure the Devils will be able to put up as many goals as they did vs the Flyers. Rags only scored more than 2 goals once in their 2nd round series... they're gonna need to score more vs Brodeur.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

shabbs wrote:Lundqvist vs Brodeur...

Settle in for another goalie duel...

Not sure the Devils will be able to put up as many goals as they did vs the Flyers. Rags only scored more than 2 goals once in their 2nd round series... they're gonna need to score more vs Brodeur.

There's no way the Devils will be scoring as much against Henrik and the Rags' defense as they did against Bryz and the Flyers (missing Pronger, Meszaros and I think someone else).

As someone said (overheard and tweeted by Steve Warne), this series is going to be more painful/difficult to watch than a circumcision.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

It's gonna be 0-0 going to OT in every game... heh heh.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Well, well, well... 0-0 after 1...

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

shabbs wrote:Well, well, well... 0-0 after 1...

The story of three holes in the ground.

They may still be paying G1 by the time the Kings sweep.

Don't you miss Bryzgalov and Fleury already?

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

0-0 after 2 now... sigh...

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

shabbs wrote:0-0 after 2 now... sigh...

It's games like these that we *need* Pierre and his "Monostrous" personality.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

I thought it would be more exciting. I was wrong.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

A goal!

Rags up 1-0.

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Rangers are a joke

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Rags will now sit on a 1-0 lead and rely on Henrik to win.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Kreider puts the Rags up 2-0. Under 7 mins to go in the 3rd. Game over.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Anisimov with the empty netter... 3-0 Rags... ovah.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 47 of 60]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 53 ... 60  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum