GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

All Playoff Talk... All the Time... 2012 Edition

+20
sandysensfan
Tuk Tuk
SensHulk
SeawaySensFan
stempniaksen
dennycrane
Hobiesens
Hoags
Riprock
Flo The Action
spader
Cap'n Clutch
cash
rooneypoo
SensGirl11
Ev
PTFlea
wprager
tim1_2
shabbs
24 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 32 ... 60  Next

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 60]

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Crazy Dung.

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

What damn channel is the Red Wings game on?

Riprock

All-Star
All-Star

CBC

Hoags

Hoags
All-Star
All-Star

And we got so much crap for blowing a 3-0 lead to Philadelpha (although we won in the SO). I feel better now.

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

Pittsburgh has a right to be upset with that first goal being allowed. Clearly offside. Poor non-call.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Okay, I guess it was over in Nashville.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Riprock wrote:Pittsburgh has a right to be upset with that first goal being allowed. Clearly offside. Poor non-call.

Yeah, but they blew it so badly. I'm shocked, I would have bet anything that the Flyers wouldn't have come back.

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

There are so many factors at play though. Sure, they still had a 2 goal lead, but what effects did that goal have? What would have happened if they made they right call? So many if's. Point is - it was a blown call, and without it, who knows how the game plays out.

Hobiesens

Hobiesens
Sophomore
Sophomore

Vancouver up 1-0, 5 minutes in.

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

dirty female parental unit diddler Weber

forgot the video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uV4EwedHC9I&feature=youtu.be

Last edited by Big Ev on Wed Apr 11, 2012 10:55 pm; edited 1 time in total

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Riprock wrote:There are so many factors at play though. Sure, they still had a 2 goal lead, but what effects did that goal have? What would have happened if they made they right call? So many if's. Point is - it was a blown call, and without it, who knows how the game plays out.

I agree in principal, but you know what I mean. You can't do that, Pittsburgh knows it, they Cussed up large.

EDIT: Not to be over dramatic there, this is gonna be a long, long series.

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Ottawa beat Pittsburgh in Game 1 two years ago Sarcasm

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

I heard that Vancouver's goal should have been called off because Kesler interfered with Quick?

also, SD, you know you wouldn't be taking this offside so lightly if the Rangers scored on a missed offside against the sens tomorrow night Sarcasm

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

Big Ev wrote:dirty female parental unit diddler Weber

forgot the video:

lol that is funny! Completely uncalled for, but still funny nonetheless.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Yikes, how was that a goal in Vancouver. I missed the replay, just saw it again.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Big Ev wrote:dirty female parental unit diddler Weber

forgot the video:

Hahaha, what in the hell is that? I don't even know what you say to that.... Laughing3

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Riprock wrote:I heard that Vancouver's goal should have been called off because Kesler interfered with Quick?

also, SD, you know you wouldn't be taking this offside so lightly if the Rangers scored on a missed offside against the sens tomorrow night Sarcasm

Yeah....if the Sens blow a 3-0 lead though, that'll be the least of the issue, but yeah, they have a right to be pissed.

dennycrane

dennycrane
Veteran
Veteran

Quick took a swing at Kesler with his stick after the interference which further put him out of position. That will get Quick's head on straight. Luongo has made some unreal saves already but Vancouver's D looks bad so far.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 60]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 32 ... 60  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum