GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

All Playoff Talk... All the Time... 2012 Edition

+20
sandysensfan
Tuk Tuk
SensHulk
SeawaySensFan
stempniaksen
dennycrane
Hobiesens
Hoags
Riprock
Flo The Action
spader
Cap'n Clutch
cash
rooneypoo
SensGirl11
Ev
PTFlea
wprager
tim1_2
shabbs
24 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 33 ... 60  Next

Go down  Message [Page 6 of 60]

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Big Ev wrote:dirty female parental unit diddler Weber

forgot the video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uV4EwedHC9I&feature=youtu.be

Hahaha, what in the hell is that? I don't even know what you say to that.... Laughing3

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Riprock wrote:I heard that Vancouver's goal should have been called off because Kesler interfered with Quick?

also, SD, you know you wouldn't be taking this offside so lightly if the Rangers scored on a missed offside against the sens tomorrow night Sarcasm

Yeah....if the Sens blow a 3-0 lead though, that'll be the least of the issue, but yeah, they have a right to be pissed.

dennycrane

Veteran
Veteran

Quick took a swing at Kesler with his stick after the interference which further put him out of position. That will get Quick's head on straight. Luongo has made some unreal saves already but Vancouver's D looks bad so far.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Yep, Luongo looks great right now. Still real early though.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Tie game.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Didn't realize Carter was 77 in LA.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

SpezDispenser wrote:Yep, Luongo looks great right now. Still real early though.

Are you P.J. Stock?

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Two upsets out of 3, although some would argue that Nashville was the underdog, or that Flyers/Penguins was very even. That blown call on Briere's 1st goal is going to have some repercussions I think. You just can't blow one that is *that* obvious.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Will be interesting to see if either of Weber or Bitz get suspended today. Weber's was a total WWF move. Crazy.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Bitz hit here:

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Crazy first night. Just Cussing awesome.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

I think the major and a game is sufficient. It's not like suspending him would make much of a difference.

Weber is different, of course, but I think he will get off with a stiff warning. Pronger got suspended for *one* game as a repeat offender in the same playoffs season, and he knocked a guy clean out. Yes, I know this is the *new* NHL but I don't know if this is the *new* NHL Playoffs.

dennycrane

dennycrane
Veteran
Veteran

I bet 2 games. That was ridiculous. If the NHL were serious about discipline, he would play again in October.

dennycrane

dennycrane
Veteran
Veteran

Tweet of the year, possibly the decade:

@LAKings
To everyone in Candada outside of BC, you're welcome.

rooneypoo

rooneypoo
All-Star
All-Star

dennycrane wrote:Tweet of the year, possibly the decade:

@LAKings

Canucks are an easy team to hate, that's for sure. Kesler bowling over Quick for that first goal, in the first 10 minutes of the game, only cemented my dislike for them.

I actively cheered FOR NSH (esp.) and BOS last year -- or, that is, cheered against VAN.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

dennycrane wrote:I bet 2 games. That was ridiculous. If the NHL were serious about discipline, he would play again in October.

I assume you're talking about Weber. I think he's having some rage issues. Sure, Zetterberg came in and hit him against the boards, from behind, but nothing all that harsh. I wonder if it's because he (Weber) doesn't wear a visor, and he gets hit from behind by a guy who does?

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

dennycrane wrote:Tweet of the year, possibly the decade:

@LAKings

I thought it was hilarious, but if that's the official tweeter account of the LA Kings then I doubt Gary will be pleased.

dennycrane

dennycrane
Veteran
Veteran

It is the official account. That is some excellent, and accurate, trash talk.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 6 of 60]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 33 ... 60  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum