GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

All Playoff Talk... All the Time... 2012 Edition

+20
sandysensfan
Tuk Tuk
SensHulk
SeawaySensFan
stempniaksen
dennycrane
Hobiesens
Hoags
Riprock
Flo The Action
spader
Cap'n Clutch
cash
rooneypoo
SensGirl11
Ev
PTFlea
wprager
tim1_2
shabbs
24 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 35 ... 60  Next

Go down  Message [Page 11 of 60]

Flo The Action

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Dustin brown! making life difficult for the Nucks! haha

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

That game was insane...

Flo The Action

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

LA is so taking this one. LA in 4??? Laugh1

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

luongo is doing good. so that will make the drama even more interesting after they get iliminated by LA. you can't fault him for his team being unmotivated.

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

oh man, good game by LA. If they can beat VAn they could do some damage in the playoffs. especially if pheonix and SJS win it's anybody's guess. I hope the Preds win their series. it could put them as favourites amongs all those match-ups.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

What is happening Laugh1 This is a lot of fun to watch, that's for sure.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Flo The Action wrote:Now if LA can win tonight this will make it even more interesting.
Done! Man... are they rioting in Vancouver yet? Wonder if we'll see Schneider in Game 3? Madness. Pitt and Van losing both in their own barns... whodathunkit?

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Flo The Action wrote:LA is so taking this one. LA in 4??? Laugh1

Tuk Tuk picked LAK5 in the brackets pool. He also picked PHI6 (all others who picked Flyers picked them in 7).

Insanity! The showed a graphic on one of the recap shows where Philly has come back from being down 2+ goals against the Penguins a few times in the regular season as well. I asked my kid if he thought Pittsburgh was done and he said "If Malkin doesn't wake up." When you're up 3-0 and 3-1, score 5 goals and still lose, I don't think your #2 center is the problem. Is it their D, their team defensive play or Fleury?

At lease Vancouver has an excuse -- not only are they missing their best player, but their second best player has this symbiotic relationship with him so they are pretty much both ineffective.

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star

wprager wrote:

Tuk Tuk picked LAK5 in the brackets pool. He also picked PHI6 (all others who picked Flyers picked them in 7).

Insanity! The showed a graphic on one of the recap shows where Philly has come back from being down 2+ goals against the Penguins a few times in the regular season as well. I asked my kid if he thought Pittsburgh was done and he said "If Malkin doesn't wake up." When you're up 3-0 and 3-1, score 5 goals and still lose, I don't think your #2 center is the problem. Is it their D, their team defensive play or Fleury?

At lease Vancouver has an excuse -- not only are they missing their best player, but their second best player has this symbiotic relationship with him so they are pretty much both ineffective.

wish I hadn't changed from PHI in 7 to PIT in 7 Facepalm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

LOL

LA Kings ‏ @LAKings

We apologize in advance for anyone this tweet offends: #LAKings lead series 2-0

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Cap'n Clutch wrote:My bracket picks are looking not so great.

Don't worry, you'll have lots of company. And you can make it up easily enough next round.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Big Ev wrote:I predict Couturier is invisible the next 5 games

And would still have an infinity times as many goals/points in the playoffs than Zibanejad. Math doesn't lie Smile

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Caps @ Bruins this afternoon - 3pm.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

I have no love for Vancouver, but I want to see a good series here. Curious what'll happen when it shifts to LA - possibly nothing good.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

shabbs wrote:Caps @ Bruins this afternoon - 3pm.

Any predictions?

I think Washington will have a let down after losing that game no matter what, so I'll say Boston wins 4-1. We'll see though, I've been wrong a lot already.

Tuk Tuk

Tuk Tuk
Veteran
Veteran

wprager wrote:

Nod

sandysensfan

Veteran
Veteran

I was one of many who picked Pitts & Vanc to compete in the Cup final... both could be out in round 1...

How interesting would it be IF it was Philly & LA in the final...

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

The way Philly is playing now... would not be surprised to see them go to the final. Bryz is still a bit of a wild card though... if he settles down and gets in a zone... look out.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 11 of 60]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 35 ... 60  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum