GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

All Playoff Talk... All the Time... 2012 Edition

+20
sandysensfan
Tuk Tuk
SensHulk
SeawaySensFan
stempniaksen
dennycrane
Hobiesens
Hoags
Riprock
Flo The Action
spader
Cap'n Clutch
cash
rooneypoo
SensGirl11
Ev
PTFlea
wprager
tim1_2
shabbs
24 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 34 ... 60  Next

Go down  Message [Page 9 of 60]

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

tim1_2 wrote:
Riprock wrote:
wprager wrote:
tim1_2 wrote:Yeah, the lack of a suspension for Weber is silly. He grabbed a guys head at the end of a game and smucked it into the glass. It wasn't incredibly hard, but it was still a deliberate, unnecessary hit to the head that had nothing to do with the game. That's EXACTLY the type of stuff they need to get rid of.

And Boyle smacked Karlsson in the head 7 times with his glove on, and the end result was coincidental minors.

We just need to get rid of the instigator rule.

Yeah, what the hell was with that call? Karlsson got 2 minuets for being a punching bag?

Yes, I may have uttered a curse word or two at that call. Karlsson really did nothing but hang on to him while taking jabs to the face. Pretty dumb call, but this is playoff hockey I suppose? Sedins have received the same treatment.

Sedins never got the matching minors.

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

SpezDispenser wrote:
tim1_2 wrote:
Riprock wrote:
wprager wrote:
tim1_2 wrote:Yeah, the lack of a suspension for Weber is silly. He grabbed a guys head at the end of a game and smucked it into the glass. It wasn't incredibly hard, but it was still a deliberate, unnecessary hit to the head that had nothing to do with the game. That's EXACTLY the type of stuff they need to get rid of.

And Boyle smacked Karlsson in the head 7 times with his glove on, and the end result was coincidental minors.

Yeah, what the hell was with that call? Karlsson got 2 minuets for being a punching bag?

Yes, I may have uttered a curse word or two at that call. Karlsson really did nothing but hang on to him while taking jabs to the face. Pretty dumb call, but this is playoff hockey I suppose? Sedins have received the same treatment.

Not sure why Boyle wasn't picking up his teeth from the Dung ice.

Because Karlsson couldn't reach his mouth without using his stick. And anyone else would have gotten tossed out for being third man in a fight. Leftie

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

tim1_2 wrote:
SpezDispenser wrote:
tim1_2 wrote:
Riprock wrote:
wprager wrote:

Not sure why Boyle wasn't picking up his teeth from the Dung ice.

Refs seem to love to call retaliatory penalties. Ottawa must remain disciplined.

Or initiate.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Panthers are all over the Devils... NOT.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

shabbs wrote:Panthers are all over the Devils... NOT.

3-2 now, they're coming back! Ahhhhh!

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

That crowd is in a coma...

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Philly has two shorties... 3-3 now in the 2nd. WOW.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Well that didn't last long... 6 seconds later... Pens score a PP goal. 4-3 Pens.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

shabbs wrote:Philly has two shorties... 3-3 now in the 2nd. WOW.

shabbs wrote:Well that didn't last long... 6 seconds later... Pens score a PP goal. 4-3 Pens.

Cussing missing this one...damn...

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Crazy game... throw back to the 80's...

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

it's too bad i'm missing the pens game. I decided i'd rather watch the preds/detroit games. some amazing play from the preds. even if they're trailing their D look so relaxed, so composed. I'm surprised they're not winning this one.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Flyers tied up just before the end of the period. Wow - crazy game. 4-4 after 2.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

3-1 Pens in the first, 3-1 Flyers in the second. Pens scored 1st minute of the 1sr, Flyers score last minute of the 2nd. Mirror images.

Tell you what. though, if we ever get out of the first, you can't tell me the D on either of those teams scares you. Or the goaltending, really.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Kennedy puts the Pens up 5-4 in the 3rd. Quick backhander that made it between Bryz's legs.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

WOW! Couturier breaks in alone... 5-5... tied up!

MADNESS!!!!

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

shabbs wrote:WOW! Couturier breaks in alone... 5-5... tied up!

MADNESS!!!!

Couturier, 2 goals? Anyone remember me suggesting we draft him? I'm not saying I'm not happy with Zibanejad, way too early to tell, but still.

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

wprager wrote:
shabbs wrote:WOW! Couturier breaks in alone... 5-5... tied up!

MADNESS!!!!

Couturier, 2 goals? Anyone remember me suggesting we draft him? I'm not saying I'm not happy with Zibanejad, way too early to tell, but still.

He's Jordan Staal. Ottawa wanted somebody with more of the dynamic, get out of your seat factor. They wanted more skill in the org.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 9 of 60]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 34 ... 60  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum