GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Pierre Gauthier fired as Habs GM

+7
Flo The Action
Hoags
PTFlea
tim1_2
SeawaySensFan
shabbs
Riprock
11 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

16Pierre Gauthier fired as Habs GM - Page 2 Empty Re: Pierre Gauthier fired as Habs GM Thu Mar 29, 2012 12:53 pm

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

SpezDispenser wrote:

Yeah, that'll do for now. I think the Yotes are about to become the Nordiques again - with Roy.

Huh?

17Pierre Gauthier fired as Habs GM - Page 2 Empty Re: Pierre Gauthier fired as Habs GM Thu Mar 29, 2012 12:54 pm

Ev

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

that's ironic that it's named the Colisee Pepsi

18Pierre Gauthier fired as Habs GM - Page 2 Empty Re: Pierre Gauthier fired as Habs GM Thu Mar 29, 2012 12:54 pm

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

Flo The Action wrote:I'm loving this! will they have a GM in place with a competent drafting team in place for this year draft? lots of picks they could waste. Sarcasm

On the "Montreal Forum" (call in show on 990) the fans are calling for McGuire. He's got Scotty Bowman's endorsement, and that's good enough for the Oles.

19Pierre Gauthier fired as Habs GM - Page 2 Empty Re: Pierre Gauthier fired as Habs GM Thu Mar 29, 2012 1:48 pm

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Callers are singing on the air and seem convinced that the team turnaround has begun already. How naive.

20Pierre Gauthier fired as Habs GM - Page 2 Empty Re: Pierre Gauthier fired as Habs GM Thu Mar 29, 2012 1:55 pm

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Big Ev wrote:that's ironic that it's named the Colisee Pepsi
Heh heh.

21Pierre Gauthier fired as Habs GM - Page 2 Empty Re: Pierre Gauthier fired as Habs GM Thu Mar 29, 2012 1:55 pm

TheAvatar

TheAvatar
Veteran
Veteran

Hoags wrote:
SpezDispenser wrote:
Really? They don't have one for the interim?

Pierre Gauthier fired as Habs GM - Page 2 08bjbt7

Won't work in the coliseum; the building is too small to fit Roy's ego.

22Pierre Gauthier fired as Habs GM - Page 2 Empty Re: Pierre Gauthier fired as Habs GM Thu Mar 29, 2012 2:09 pm

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

SeawaySensFan wrote:Callers are singing on the air and seem convinced that the team turnaround has begun already. How naive.

I didn't realize that Gauthier was taking Gomez with him.

23Pierre Gauthier fired as Habs GM - Page 2 Empty Re: Pierre Gauthier fired as Habs GM Thu Mar 29, 2012 2:13 pm

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

tim1_2 wrote:
SeawaySensFan wrote:Callers are singing on the air and seem convinced that the team turnaround has begun already. How naive.

Move over Brangelina... Scoghost are making the scene.

24Pierre Gauthier fired as Habs GM - Page 2 Empty Re: Pierre Gauthier fired as Habs GM Thu Mar 29, 2012 2:35 pm

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

shabbs wrote:
Heh heh.

I... don't... get.... it

25Pierre Gauthier fired as Habs GM - Page 2 Empty Re: Pierre Gauthier fired as Habs GM Thu Mar 29, 2012 2:38 pm

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star

Riprock wrote:
shabbs wrote:
Heh heh.

I... don't... get.... it

Colorado Avalanche play at what arena?

26Pierre Gauthier fired as Habs GM - Page 2 Empty Re: Pierre Gauthier fired as Habs GM Thu Mar 29, 2012 2:40 pm

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

Oh, haha Pepsi Center.

It' also funny that Matt Duchene plays out of the Pepsi Center after playing his junior career out of the Powerade Center (Coca-Cola product).

27Pierre Gauthier fired as Habs GM - Page 2 Empty Re: Pierre Gauthier fired as Habs GM Thu Mar 29, 2012 2:51 pm

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

tim1_2 wrote:

I find it extremely ridiculous that Geoff Molson is telling the whole media circus that the team is about winning in the now.
"We need to remember that our fans want us to win, period," Molson told reporters at the team's practice facility in Brossard. "Our organizational culture is to support and adopt this passion for victory. Nothing else matters."

while the habs might not need a full rebuild the way toronto has it's clear that they need to spend a couple of years injecting new talent into the organization.
they have some interesting young players but Gautier did a piss poor job in dealing Halak and Camalerri. I doubt they attract the world in FA this summer so it's build from within and hope to god they can pull together a good drafting team before the draft.

if they think they'll be back to their winning way next year they are fooling themselves.

loving the Dung! Laughing3

28Pierre Gauthier fired as Habs GM - Page 2 Empty Re: Pierre Gauthier fired as Habs GM Thu Mar 29, 2012 2:59 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

wprager wrote:
SpezDispenser wrote:

Yeah, that'll do for now. I think the Yotes are about to become the Nordiques again - with Roy.

Huh?

Come on Prager....

29Pierre Gauthier fired as Habs GM - Page 2 Empty Re: Pierre Gauthier fired as Habs GM Thu Mar 29, 2012 3:08 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Apparently Roy has a press conference tonight after the playoff game. What the heck will that be about?!?? Ahhhhh!

30Pierre Gauthier fired as Habs GM - Page 2 Empty Re: Pierre Gauthier fired as Habs GM Thu Mar 29, 2012 3:31 pm

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Any chance The Ghost joins RDS as part of their panel?

31Pierre Gauthier fired as Habs GM - Page 2 Empty Re: Pierre Gauthier fired as Habs GM Thu Mar 29, 2012 3:32 pm

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Riprock wrote:
shabbs wrote:
Heh heh.

I... don't... get.... it
Pepsi, Quebec, poutine, rubber boots... stereotypes...

32Pierre Gauthier fired as Habs GM - Page 2 Empty Re: Pierre Gauthier fired as Habs GM Thu Mar 29, 2012 3:35 pm

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

shabbs wrote:
Riprock wrote:
shabbs wrote:
Heh heh.

I... don't... get.... it

You forgot pea soup and Jos. Louisseses.

33Pierre Gauthier fired as Habs GM - Page 2 Empty Re: Pierre Gauthier fired as Habs GM Thu Mar 29, 2012 3:36 pm

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

SeawaySensFan wrote:
shabbs wrote:
Riprock wrote:
shabbs wrote:
Heh heh.

I... don't... get.... it

You forgot pea soup and Jos. Louisseses.
Love the Jos. Louisssessessesesesessss...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum