GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Game Day: Sens @ Ducks, Saturday, January 21, 2012 @ 4PM

+15
beerandsens
LethalLehner
NEELY
KidKarlsson
sandysensfan
PTFlea
wprager
spader
shabbs
SeawaySensFan
rooneypoo
Number Twenty Nine
tim1_2
SensHulk
Riprock
19 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 9]

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

Joy tweets that Petersson gets a start; Mendes tweets that Daug and Smith will both play. So who sits?

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

Butler scratched.

OK, to summarize, Petersson replaces Butler, Carkner replaces Borowiecki. No other lineup changes.

LethalLehner

Sophomore
Sophomore

I am trying to watch the game on the Sportsnet HD feed. I have volume but no pic. Anyone else have this problem?

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star

Petersson's line had some great pressure.

KidKarlsson

KidKarlsson
Rookie
Rookie

anyone have a working stream?

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star

Neil draws a penalty from rooneypoo Parros. Sens to the PP.

beerandsens

beerandsens
Sophomore
Sophomore

http://www.firstrow.tv/watch/103228/1/watch-ottawa-senators-vs-anaheim-ducks.html

KidKarlsson

KidKarlsson
Rookie
Rookie

beerandsens wrote:http://www.firstrow.tv/watch/103228/1/watch-ottawa-senators-vs-anaheim-ducks.html

are you having issues with the picture?

beerandsens

beerandsens
Sophomore
Sophomore

It's ugly but it works... not hd or anything

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

spader wrote:Neil draws a penalty from rooneypoo Parros. Sens to the PP.

Except it wasn't either one of them. It was Lydman.

Parros got smacked by Neil, then in retaliation he really rattled the boards hard (missed Cowen by a couple of feet). He tried to get Neil into a fight but Neil kept skating. Then Carkner came out and asked if he could have this dance, but Parros only had eyes for Neil. Not really an impressive first period for Parros. Anyone, for that matter. Both teams looked very slow. Turris is really hard to get off the puck, eh? I know Selanne isn't a young gun anymore, but he has size, still fast, and he had the angle on Turris, who is a bit of a rake. But he still couldn't contain him.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Hah! That's exactly what I was telling my kid as we saw this on TV:
SensNation SensNation.com
This is NOT what your #Sens jersey is for. #Shame pic.twitter.com/q0dRPuN0

Game Day: Sens @ Ducks, Saturday, January 21, 2012 @ 4PM - Page 5 AjtrLkpCEAAUDZr

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Wow, I can't believe the ref made that call on Michalek. He grabs the puck out of the air and is about to toss it into the corner, when he gets smoked *FROM BEHIND* head first into the goalpost. And Michalek gets called for closing the hand on the puck? It was 8 feet in the air!

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

I dunno about anyone but the game is on TVA sports channel. I guess maybe i'm lucky to have this one?

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

did karlsson just did that? Facepalm

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star

Not a great period for the Sens. The Ducks are playing a disciplined game and waiting for chances. Sens need to turn up the heat.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Doh. 2-0 Ducks after 2. Karlsson with an own goal. Eeek.

Let's get it all back in the 3rd boys! C'mon!

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Flo The Action wrote:did karlsson just did that? Facepalm

It would have gone wide if Anderson didn't tip it with his shoulder on the way down. Stupid/lucky play all around. Like Dean mentioned, perhaps that penalty to Michalek was on Karlsson's mind when he batted it with his stick instead of swatting it away with his glove.

Interesting point, though, when a stick makes contact with the puck above the shoulders, it's a high stick and play is dead when a team mate touches it. Well, it touched Anderson, and it was not incidental -- he lifted his shoulder up to play the puck.

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star

shabbs wrote:Doh. 2-0 Ducks after 2. Karlsson with an own goal. Eeek.

Let's get it all back in the 3rd boys! C'mon!

#tph? Nod

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 9]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum