GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

General Hockey Talk - Injuries, signings, factoids + other news from around the league

+24
Tuk Tuk
LeCaptain
Hobiesens
asq2
Flo The Action
rooneypoo
Number Twenty Nine
SensGirl11
TheAvatar
dennycrane
Hoags
SensHulk
ddt
NEELY
Ev
cash
PTFlea
Cap'n Clutch
SeawaySensFan
tim1_2
Riprock
wprager
spader
shabbs
28 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 50 ... 67  Next

Go down  Message [Page 34 of 67]

shabbs

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

shabbs wrote:Hawks have lost 8 in a row! Wow. They visit the Preds tonight... keep an eye on that game.
Preds beat the Hawks 3-2... losing streak at 9. Wow.

spader

All-Star
All-Star

SpezDispenser wrote:jets about yo lise to the Isles. Nabokov upping his vale large.
Beer

spader

All-Star
All-Star

Big Ev wrote:i WOULD KEEP NABOKOV IF I WERE THE ISLES.

.925 and 2.24. That's pretty sweet, especially on the Isles.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Leafs are at the Oilers tonight... GO OIL GO!!!

Boston visits the Habs... they're gonna be angry after last night's loss to the Rags.

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

spader wrote:

Which playoff team WOULDN'T want to have Nabokov as a backup?? Chicago could sure use him...Philly too, although their crease situation is kinda muddy.

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

shabbs wrote:Leafs are at the Oilers tonight... GO OIL GO!!!

Boston visits the Habs... they're gonna be angry after last night's loss to the Rags.

Easy to cheer for that team in this instance. They're one of the few teams in the NHL that I don't dislike or despise. Yet.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

spader wrote:
SpezDispenser wrote:jets about yo lise to the Isles. Nabokov upping his vale large.
Beer

Haha, Diddle off, I was typing on a BlackBerry after a glass of wine + a little weed + the stress of the Sens game.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

tim1_2 wrote:
spader wrote:

Which playoff team WOULDN'T want to have Nabokov as a backup?? Chicago could sure use him...Philly too, although their crease situation is kinda muddy.

Backup? If he's traded to Chicago, he's their number one by a mile.

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star

SeawaySensFan wrote:

Easy to cheer for that team in this instance. They're one of the few teams in the NHL that I don't dislike or despise. Yet.

Funny you should mention that. I like the Oil, too. They've got so much young talent, it's hard not to. I'm also big on the Isles, lately. They have a lot of players that are easy to like. Who doesn't love PAP, Grabs, JT, Moulson, and Streit?

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star

SpezDispenser wrote:
spader wrote:
Beer

Haha, Diddle off, I was typing on a BlackBerry after a glass of wine + a little weed + the stress of the Sens game.

Heh heh.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

spader wrote:
SeawaySensFan wrote:

Funny you should mention that. I like the Oil, too. They've got so much young talent, it's hard not to. I'm also big on the Isles, lately. They have a lot of players that are easy to like. Who doesn't love PAP, Grabs, JT, Moulson, and Streit?

PAP is gonna be a hot property up to the deadline, he said he won't talk deal until the summer, so they better do something with him in terms of trade.

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

SpezDispenser wrote:
spader wrote:
SeawaySensFan wrote:

PAP is gonna be a hot property up to the deadline, he said he won't talk deal until the summer, so they better do something with him in terms of trade.

Parenteau to Ottawa?!?!?! Ahhhhh! Ahhhhh!

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

SpezDispenser wrote:
spader wrote:
SeawaySensFan wrote:

Why would they do that? He's one of their important players.

Some of your trade ideas are - odd.

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star

Big Ev wrote:
SpezDispenser wrote:
spader wrote:
SeawaySensFan wrote:

Why would they do that? He's one of their important players.

Some of your trade ideas are - odd.

This one isn't so bad. If they have a hunch that he won't re-sign, it's in their best interests to get some value back. I don't know the story there, but I can't imagine them letting him walk.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Chara takes a puck to the face and goes down... Habs fans cheer... now that is classy.

Holy crap.

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star

shabbs wrote:Chara takes a puck to the face and goes down... Habs fans cheer... now that is classy.

Holy crap.
Facepalm

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Hopefully the Oilers get it down tonight versus the Leafs.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

spader wrote:
shabbs wrote:Chara takes a puck to the face and goes down... Habs fans cheer... now that is classy.

Holy crap.
Facepalm

He got an assist on the 3rd goal. Was that after?

P.S. Why were they shooting that high?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 34 of 67]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 50 ... 67  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum