GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

General Hockey Talk - Injuries, signings, factoids + other news from around the league

+24
Tuk Tuk
LeCaptain
Hobiesens
asq2
Flo The Action
rooneypoo
Number Twenty Nine
SensGirl11
TheAvatar
dennycrane
Hoags
SensHulk
ddt
NEELY
Ev
cash
PTFlea
Cap'n Clutch
SeawaySensFan
tim1_2
Riprock
wprager
spader
shabbs
28 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 34 ... 67  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 67]

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

WOW!

He's a Flame again.

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star

San Jose is leading the Pacific, even though they've only played 39 games. They're on pace for 107. Vancouver, the top team in the West, is also pacing for 107 points.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Rinne is keeping pace with Anderson for wins. Each with 22 now. Howard leads the league with 25.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

KidKarlsson wrote:ahhh ... massive test for us tonight before MTL on Saturday

Aced it!

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

Or as the kids say, the Sens mercked the Rangers. Right Ev?

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Riprock wrote:Or as the kids say, the Sens mercked the Rangers. Right Ev?

It's "merked", old-timer.

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Mercked

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=merked

Google "mercked". It'll say "Did you mean merked?" Google is the definitive source on spelling.

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

Same difference, pretty sure both are equally acceptable.

You still have ~2 years on me :p

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

If anyone is down in the dumps today please listen to the Team 990 and you will find joy.

Burning Car

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

wprager wrote:
KidKarlsson wrote:gameday thread?

Clutch said he'd do the weekday GDTs. He's been on this morning, so not sure where he's hiding it.

Sorry guys. I actually only came on briefly that morning because I was trying to confirm what time it was as my alarm clock time was adjusted one hour ahead by my 17 month old son. True story. So I posted a smiley to confirm that the website and my laptop had the correct time as I emailed work to let them know I was sick and not coming in.

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Cap'n Clutch wrote:
wprager wrote:

Clutch said he'd do the weekday GDTs. He's been on this morning, so not sure where he's hiding it.

Sorry guys. I actually only came on briefly that morning because I was trying to confirm what time it was as my alarm clock time was adjusted one hour ahead by my 17 month old son. True story. So I posted a smiley to confirm that the website and my laptop had the correct time as I emailed work to let them know I was sick and not coming in.

You slacking bunghole.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

SeawaySensFan wrote:If anyone is down in the dumps today please listen to the Team 990 and you will find joy.

Burning Car

I do all the time Smile

Edit: They're very informusing.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

tim1_2 wrote:
Cap'n Clutch wrote:
wprager wrote:

You slacking bunghole.

You can generally check the time by just looking at the screen, without going to GMHockey.com. So he did more than was necessary. Hence (by definition) not a slacker. Facepalm

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

wprager wrote:
SeawaySensFan wrote:If anyone is down in the dumps today please listen to the Team 990 and you will find joy.

Burning Car

I do all the time Smile

Edit: They're very informusing.

Habs fan on air right now talking about how he's "entitled" to a number of things including a Superstar player on the Habs. Laugh1 Laughing3

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 67]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 34 ... 67  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum