GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GDT - Penguins @ Senators, 7:30PM, Friday, December 16, 2011

+11
spader
wprager
LeCaptain
SeawaySensFan
Ev
PTFlea
tim1_2
shabbs
SensHulk
NEELY
Riprock
15 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 6]

spader

All-Star
All-Star

wprager wrote:Deleted posts are subtracted from your total.

Talking about *not* deleting posts adds you your total.

Just as I suspected. Heh. Laugh1

Number Twenty Nine

Veteran
Veteran

so it's like the ping to the pong, the ding to the dong?

shabbs

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Donkey rodeo!!!!!

NEELY

Mod
Mod

Rundblad is offically not allowed playing even strength anymore, haha. Just brutal, although he's learning. Couple plays tonight he decided to keep it conservative and not pinch... ruined it when he just decided to watch an odd man rush form the other way.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

The Sens have scored 4 ES goals and given up 1, and Rundlad is -1 on the night. The only one on the team with a minus.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Another knee on Foligno?

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Didn't see the first but Cowen was a beast, Karlsson as well on the whole, Spezza - fantastic as of late, now 3rd in NHL scoring, I thought Rundblad played well when out there in what will be his last NHL game for a while, Auld sucks (funny story - we got a free autographed puck from the Sens and guess who it was...baldy himself).

NEELY

Mod
Mod

They won that game in spite of Auld for sure but it's good he got the win, there has to be a sense of relief there.

Spezza has been awesome his last 3 games. Cowen should 100% be a finalist for the Calder... depending on where RNH goes from here Cowen is in the running. Karlsson is Karlsson. Alfi looks good again. Ottawa came out of the toughest stretch of hockey without 3 of their top players pretty much at par. How can you not be happy going into Christmas if your a player or a fan?

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

So much for Cowen being a defensive defenseman, eh? He's outscoring Karlsson. Well, so is Konopka. Seriously,though, this is getting ridiculous. Please Mr. MacLean, put Cowen and Karlsson out on the PP together so Erik can pay the left side and unleash a few one-timers.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

NEELY wrote:They won that game in spite of Auld for sure but it's good he got the win, there has to be a sense of relief there.

Spezza has been awesome his last 3 games. Cowen should 100% be a finalist for the Calder... depending on where RNH goes from here Cowen is in the running. Karlsson is Karlsson. Alfi looks good again. Ottawa came out of the toughest stretch of hockey without 3 of their top players pretty much at par. How can you not be happy going into Christmas if your a player or a fan?

Well, as a fan, I'd like to see "Neo" play a few strong games in a row and Gonchar to get back in the lineup. I've got both in a pool so that may have a little to do with it.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Seriously, what's this with two knees against Foligno in two straight games?

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

NEELY wrote:They won that game in spite of Auld for sure but it's good he got the win, there has to be a sense of relief there.

Cowen pretty much has no chance if RNH goes even at a 0.7-0.8 PPG pace. The voters won't not pick the #1 overall pick who has made a ton of buzz. Cowen doesn't get as much fanfare. He'll get some votes though.

This is why I think they should do it like the NFL. Have one rookie of the year for forwards (NFL: offensive ROY) and one for defensemen (NFL: defensive ROY). Cowen and Larsson would be in the running for that one although Cowen has had a bigger impact as of the last month or so IMO.

NEELY

Mod
Mod

wprager wrote:So much for Cowen being a defensive defenseman, eh? He's outscoring Karlsson. Well, so is Konopka. Seriously,though, this is getting ridiculous. Please Mr. MacLean, put Cowen and Karlsson out on the PP together so Erik can pay the left side and unleash a few one-timers.

Anyone who watched him pre-injury knew he wasn't. This was a guy that would have challenged Hedman for the number 2 spot in the draft. Hedman is no where near his level at this point either. Ottawa may have got the best player out of that draft... Tavares and Duchene are pretty awesome though so tough to say.

Either way, he has never been a defensive defenseman, he has always had an offensive flare.

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

wprager wrote:Seriously, what's this with two knees against Foligno in two straight games?

Not gonna say this with 100% certainty, but I thought he was selling this one. I wanna be wrong though.

NEELY

Mod
Mod

wprager wrote:

Well, as a fan, I'd like to see "Neo" play a few strong games in a row and Gonchar to get back in the lineup. I've got both in a pool so that may have a little to do with it.

Beggers can't be choosers.

NEELY

Mod
Mod

Big Ev wrote:

Cowen pretty much has no chance if RNH goes even at a 0.7-0.8 PPG pace. The voters won't not pick the #1 overall pick who has made a ton of buzz. Cowen doesn't get as much fanfare. He'll get some votes though.

This is why I think they should do it like the NFL. Have one rookie of the year for forwards (NFL: offensive ROY) and one for defensemen (NFL: defensive ROY). Cowen and Larsson would be in the running for that one although Cowen has had a bigger impact as of the last month or so IMO.

Don't disagree with this at all... sucks because a guy like Cowen is just as valuable as a guy like RNH. In the playoffs, even more so. Anyways, RNH is a special player so w/e, Cowen should be the runner up at this point.

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

I say keep Cowen with Karlsson when Kuba comes back. Put Kuba with Gonchar.

NEELY

Mod
Mod

Big Ev wrote:I say keep Cowen with Karlsson when Kuba comes back. Put Kuba with Gonchar.

Or Rundblad, Kuba did wonders for Karlsson's game. That's the kind of partner he needs.

I wouldn't be surprised if the Sens trade a D man in the very short future in some sort of package.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum