GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GAME DAY: Boston @ Ottawa, 7:30PM, Wednesday, December 14, 2011

+15
spader
PTFlea
wprager
rooneypoo
Ev
LeCaptain
Riprock
dennycrane
SeawaySensFan
SensHulk
Cap'n Clutch
NEELY
shabbs
tim1_2
stempniaksen
19 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 12]

Riprock

All-Star
All-Star

This game was one of the Student Union games! Not bad for $21.

LeCaptain

All-Star
All-Star

Boston: +38
Ottawa: -13

:help:

shabbs

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

SensChirp says no Michalek tonight, Butler is in.

So no Milan Michalek tonight against the #Bruins. Bobby Butler expected to draw back in for the #Sens

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

LeKid wrote:Boston: +38
Ottawa: -13

:help:

Good thing +/- doesn't matter.

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

shabbs wrote:SensChirp says no Michalek tonight, Butler is in.

So no Milan Michalek tonight against the #Bruins. Bobby Butler expected to draw back in for the #Sens

Good news. Keep building for the future. Rebuild back on track.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Michalek out with a concussion... doh.

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Anderson confirmed started.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Anderson gets the start in net.

ScoreOttawa: Anderson to start tonight; MacLean hopes to get 1 of Kuba or Gonchar back for Friday's game.

NEELY

Mod
Mod

The nice thing about the Sens is they are not a team that is going to get rolled over and physically beat up by this Boston team. Boston uses their size and intimidation factor to win a lot of games... Ottawa has a ton of push back.

This is a game the Sens should be in but might not win. Boston does have a relentless forecheck though and win Rundblad and Karlsson back there that could be a lot of trouble. I would be Rundblad see's very limited ice tonight.

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

SeawaySensFan wrote:
shabbs wrote:SensChirp says no Michalek tonight, Butler is in.

Good news. Keep building for the future. Rebuild back on track.

FAIL FOR NAIL

Puking2

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Lance for Gaunce!

rooneypoo

rooneypoo
All-Star
All-Star

shabbs wrote:Michalek out with a concussion... doh.

Oh no. That's brutal.

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

Dear PP, please wake the Diddle up.

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

LeKid wrote:Dear PP, please wake the Diddle up.

From what I remember last night, we did generate a bunch of chances on the PP…just had some poor luck.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

tim1_2 wrote:With no 9MM, Kuba, and Gonch, this could be ugly. At least we don't have to face Big Z. Tim Thomas kills us though. And on the 2nd game of a back-to-back.

You never know, though!

They are both playing second game in two nights, and both teams had to travel last night. Fatigue should not be a determining factor. However if they play Thomas then fatigue *could be* a factor. And if they play Rask then it goes the other way (Anderson only faced 29 shots, Rask faced 41).

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

tim1_2 wrote:Anderson has his new heritage mask set to go for tonight, so it seems like he already knows that he is starting.

From his Twitter account: Great W. #Cowen with the #GWG! We got momentum going in the 3rd and were rewarded. Gotta get home, Bruins tomorrow w/ the new lid! #sens20

The Hannibal Lecter mask FTW!

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

tim1_2 wrote:What a bad time to play Boston. 2nd half of back-to-back, with travel. I understand the need for b-2-b games in the scheduling, but they should ALWAYS be in the same city.

Both teams are in exactly the same situation.

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

wprager wrote:
tim1_2 wrote:What a bad time to play Boston. 2nd half of back-to-back, with travel. I understand the need for b-2-b games in the scheduling, but they should ALWAYS be in the same city.

Both teams are in exactly the same situation.

So you say...twice. Or, back-to-back, as it were.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 12]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum