GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GAME DAY: Ottawa @ Dallas , 8:30PM, Thursday, December 1, 2011

+14
Ev
Hobiesens
TheAvatar
SeawaySensFan
LeCaptain
Flo The Action
tim1_2
PTFlea
Riprock
shabbs
NEELY
wprager
stempniaksen
Cap'n Clutch
18 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 7]

shabbs

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Steve Lloyd with an interesting stat on our D tonight: With injuries to Kuba and Carkner. #Sens 6 D 2nite vs #Stars all 1st Rd picks. Gonchar, Phillips, Lee, Karlsson, Rundblad, Cowen.

Flo The Action

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

condra!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! can't belive how empty it is in dallas. no wonder they are trying to sell.

SeawaySensFan

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Cussing laser by Condra.

Stars look flat. If Ottawa loses it will be a disgrace.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Sweet Condra goodness.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Bah. Ott ties it up.

TheAvatar

TheAvatar
Veteran
Veteran

Does anybody have a stream?

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

1-1 after 1. Shots are 13-9 in favour of the Sens.

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

Gotta feel bad for Filatov, kid is working hard out there and has so much skill and has done it all but put the puck in. Have to feel he'll get rewarded soon for it. FingersCrossed

And Cowen had a really slick dangle on the rush.

NEELY

Mod
Mod

Filatov will score tonight if he keeps playing like that.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Dash wrote:Gotta feel bad for Filatov, kid is working hard out there and has so much skill and has done it all but put the puck in. Have to feel he'll get rewarded soon for it. FingersCrossed

Saw Alfie with Spezza and at first thought Filly got bumped, then I realized Spezza was being double-shifted with Alfie and Michalek. Something happen to Foligno? I was half-watching and I think it was Foligno's hold that led to the 2nd PP for the stars and the goal. Was he benched by Mac?

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

By the way, what a BS call on Condra. That was just stick on stick until they Dallas player decided to trip over it. Condra never moved his stick to hook him. But what made it worse was that on the very next faceoff the *same* thing happened to a Sens player -- he tripped over a stick off the faceoff -- and no call there. And when are they going to stop the contact before reaching the puck on an icing race? I was holding my breath there when Michalek was flying to touch the puck first and the guy gives him a shoulder into the boards. A split-second earlier Michalek would have been 3-4 feet further away from the boards and there's no way he could brace for impact.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Dash wrote:Gotta feel bad for Filatov, kid is working hard out there and has so much skill and has done it all but put the puck in. Have to feel he'll get rewarded soon for it. FingersCrossed

Not just the rush, but he's been playing great physically. That Condra goal was him just shoving the Dallas player out of the way to get the puck. *That's* the 6'5" 225 lbs guy I've been hoping to see.

Hobiesens

Hobiesens
Sophomore
Sophomore

stream...

http://lsh.lshunter.tv/static/popups/7257702255090.html

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Cowen looks amazing.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

SpezDispenser wrote:Cowen looks amazing.

He's having a petty good game, too.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

1-1 after 2.

Filatov is pressing... you can feel it...

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

shabbs wrote:1-1 after 2.

I bet he is, it's do or russia.

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Flo The Action wrote:
shabbs wrote:1-1 after 2.

I bet he is, it's do or russia.

No it's really not.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 7]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum