GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GAME DAY: Ottawa @ Dallas , 8:30PM, Thursday, December 1, 2011

+14
Ev
Hobiesens
TheAvatar
SeawaySensFan
LeCaptain
Flo The Action
tim1_2
PTFlea
Riprock
shabbs
NEELY
wprager
stempniaksen
Cap'n Clutch
18 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 7]

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

shabbs wrote:Mendes with an ugly stat: Tonight will mark 3rd time this season Rundblad & Lee will play in same game. First 2 games were 7-goal losses vs COL & PHI.

Yeah, let's not let that happen.

Come on law of averages!

shabbs

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Panzeri on the PP units at practice today:

Gonchar, Karlsson on 1st pp unit. Forwards: Filatov, Greening, Spezza.

Cowen moves onto point on 2nd PP with Rundblad. Foligno, Alfie, Michalek the forwards.

tim1_2

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

I like the Cowen/Rundblad pairing, although that could take time to develop chemistry.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Finally some Cowen on the PP!

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

SpezDispenser wrote:Finally some Cowen on the PP!

Yes, we could use more Cowen.

GAME DAY: Ottawa @ Dallas , 8:30PM, Thursday, December 1, 2011 - Page 3 Morecowbell

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

ScoreOtttawa says: Craig Anderson to start in goal vs Stars. Brian Lee in for Filip Kuba, who is day-to-day; Nikita Filatov will play.

I got a fever, and the only prescription is... more Cowen on the PP!

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

wprager wrote:
Dash wrote:We're getting GAME DAY: Ottawa @ Dallas , 8:30PM, Thursday, December 1, 2011 - Page 3 Roland10

Banana Rape-public?

GAME DAY: Ottawa @ Dallas , 8:30PM, Thursday, December 1, 2011 - Page 3 164414

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

very excited about the game tonight! I think we can win. to be quite honest until a few nights ago I was still thinking we'd be a team very close to the bottom by the end of the year. but i've got to say this team is giving so many solid efforts that I believe we can win against most teams. maybe not al but most. this is a young team, but it rarely ever quits. they keep it going I think it's plausible we make the playoffs.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Let's Cussing DO THIS! Smash them stars.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Stars are battling some injuries. Goligoski, Morrow, Burrish, Daley and, of course, Lehtonen.

What's our history against Raycroft?

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Raycroft is 9-9-1-2 against the Sens with a sub-par SV% of .898, while Anderson is 3-1-0 against Dallas, with a slightly better .902.

Of course Raycroft has never played against *these* Senators, so throw his stats out the window. Andersson's history against Dallas is more recent.

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

No Daley and Lehtonen? Man, that's some great luck, they better take advantage

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

LeKid wrote:No Daley and Lehtonen? Man, that's some great luck, they better take advantage

Don't know much about Daley. Lehtonen looked like he was finally living up to his high draft order but that groin just can't last a full season. Morrow is getting older but when healthy could still be a 50+ point player.

Looking at Raycroft's stats, he has a .912 SV% and is 1-5. Anderson is 11-7-1 and .892. A head-scratcher, for sure. Are the Stars just not playing well in front of him?

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

wprager wrote:Stars are battling some injuries. Goligoski, Morrow, Burrish, Daley and, of course, Lehtonen.

quick what's the number to vegas!!! let's make some money!

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Flo The Action wrote:
wprager wrote:Stars are battling some injuries. Goligoski, Morrow, Burrish, Daley and, of course, Lehtonen.

quick what's the number to vegas!!! let's make some money!

1-800-WHI-VSIV

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Steve Lloyd with an interesting stat on our D tonight: With injuries to Kuba and Carkner. #Sens 6 D 2nite vs #Stars all 1st Rd picks. Gonchar, Phillips, Lee, Karlsson, Rundblad, Cowen.

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

condra!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! can't belive how empty it is in dallas. no wonder they are trying to sell.

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Cussing laser by Condra.

Stars look flat. If Ottawa loses it will be a disgrace.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 7]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum