GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Game Day - Senators @ Oilers, 9:30PM, Thursday, November 17, 2011

+11
Flo The Action
Riprock
spader
sandysensfan
wprager
SeawaySensFan
shabbs
tim1_2
PTFlea
NEELY
Ev
15 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 10]

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

Flo The Action wrote:I can't believe how well we're playing. even on that last powerplay the passing was efficient. the oilers never had any control on the puck. If we can play like this all year we might reach the playoffs. I am so happy we got Maclean now. brilliant choice! Ahhhhh!

MacStache has been great, but I think some honorable mention has to go to Cameron. He was maligned here pretty badly when we thought he would be Melnyk's choice, but he's turned our powerplay completely around.

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

SpezDispenser wrote:Did Greening not touch the puck on the Michalek goal?

I was pretty sure he did. Did he not get an assist?

SensHulk

All-Star
All-Star

wprager wrote:
Flo The Action wrote:i wasn't a believer that daug would be an NHLer but you gotta think that he's perfect for the third or 4rth line. we're gonna have a sick team a few years from now. from the 1st to the 4rth line all the way to the back end. good to be a fan.

I think he won me and SpezD over with his "They call me 'Rooster'" locker-room entertainment last year. He had a great playoffs, scoring a ton while playing third line minutes. But I just felt it was his character that would be great for the locker room. Very happy for him.

Wow, was that quick or what? I hadn't even started watching yet, quickly check online and it was 3-0 shots on goal for Edmonton. I finished up washing some dishes, came back and turned on the TV, and it was 2-0 Sens. I don't think I was at the sink for more than 2 minutes.

Khabibulin should have had the first two, I think. On the third one it may have been tipped or he just never saw it. But still, 3-0 is a nice first period lead.

Hear that story about how contra forced him on the rollercoaster? Maybe that's why bingo is a depressing place to play in

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

wprager wrote:
SpezDispenser wrote:Did Greening not touch the puck on the Michalek goal?

I was pretty sure he did. Did he not get an assist?

Not yet, but I assume they'll change it, unless I didn't see the play right.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Leafs now down 4-1 under 3 minutes to go.

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

wprager wrote:
Flo The Action wrote:I can't believe how well we're playing. even on that last powerplay the passing was efficient. the oilers never had any control on the puck. If we can play like this all year we might reach the playoffs. I am so happy we got Maclean now. brilliant choice! Ahhhhh!

MacStache has been great, but I think some honorable mention has to go to Cameron. He was maligned here pretty badly when we thought he would be Melnyk's choice, but he's turned our powerplay completely around.
whoever it is they need a big thank you from all of us.
is it too early to start mentioning the Jack Adams?

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Dammit, Boston won in the SO. Mind you, it took them a shootout to beat the Bluejackets. I think they may be getting to the end of their winning streak soon.

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star

Michallica wrote:Great movement on the pp....but damn it, shooooot!!! Dammit!

I'll still take the 3-zip lead. Hope they can keep it up. Edmonton was crzy good early. Dubnyk most likely coming in to give them a boost

StickmanDancing <-- This is your reward for a correct prediction. (In case anyone hasn't figured it out, I love this emoticon.)

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Flo The Action wrote:
wprager wrote:

whoever it is they need a big thank you from all of us.
is it too early to start mentioning the Jack Adams?

Yeah, about 15-20 games too early.

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

Defense > offense Smile

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Sutton was injured (groin) and will not return. Not looking good for the Oilers. Better not take the foot off the gas, though.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

I'm not sure if they'll be the best, but by the end of the season, I could see the Z.Smith, Daugavins, Condra line being the most effective 3rd line in the league.

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star

Winchester!

Bobby B with an assist, too.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

That was a phat goal lol

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star

SpezDispenser wrote:That was a phat goal lol
Laugh1 Wow. #blastfromthepast

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Butler's playing like a new player.

KidKarlsson

KidKarlsson
Rookie
Rookie

great cycling, and energy with our young guns tonight.. lovin it

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

spader wrote:
SpezDispenser wrote:That was a phat goal lol
Laugh1 Wow. #blastfromthepast

I can't say that without thinking of Ben Stiller in Meet the Parents.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 10]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum