GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Game Day - Senators @ Oilers, 9:30PM, Thursday, November 17, 2011

+11
Flo The Action
Riprock
spader
sandysensfan
wprager
SeawaySensFan
shabbs
tim1_2
PTFlea
NEELY
Ev
15 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

Go down  Message [Page 10 of 10]

Ev

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

no chance Auld starts Sunday

dennycrane

Veteran
Veteran

Auld won't start until at least the game in Winnipeg on the 29th.

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

I still am really impressed by Z.Smith, Condra, Daugavins, Winchester and Lee. I thought everyone played well for the most part, but these 5 guys are playing their roles to a T - and if they can continue, especially with Z.Smith not taking silly penalties as much and Neil coming back soon enough, we have such a rock solid bottom 6, it's not even funny.

It gives the top 2 lines so much more wiggle room when you have a 3rd line playing like a grinding 2nd line and chipping in offensively and Lee's play makes me think that Rundblad will be sent to the AHL for a while.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

David "the better player" Rundblad sent to the AHL? But then Murray will have to eat his words.

When Neil comes back, whom does he replace?

When Regin comes back... No, really, when *does he* come back? I think DaCosta needs a little Rundblad treatment. He's played a lot of games at a level he's not accustomed to. Maybe the 3-day rest now and 5 days after Vancouver will really help, or maybe he needs to observer and report for a couple of games.

When Neil comes back, move Smith up to 2C and Winch to 3C. Slot Neil into his usual slot on the third line and move whoever (was it Condra?) down to the fourth line.

At least for a couple of games to get DaCosta a different perspective. Sit him there with a stop watch to see how many seconds Smith takes per shift.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 10 of 10]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum