GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Game Day - Ottawa @ New York Rangers, 3:00PM, Satursday, October 29, 2011

+15
LeCaptain
Hoags
dennycrane
cash
tim1_2
garblar
Hobiesens
sandysensfan
Ev
asq2
SeawaySensFan
Riprock
NEELY
PTFlea
wprager
19 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down  Message [Page 7 of 7]

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

That SO goal Michalek scored against Minny was identical to yesterday's winner. And Spezza's was the same as his winner against Carolina.

I loved Phillips walking up to MacLean on the bench and shaking his hand -- that was MacStache's first career NHL win as a head coach.

TheAvatar

Veteran
Veteran

wprager wrote:That SO goal Michalek scored against Minny was identical to yesterday's winner. And Spezza's was the same as his winner against Carolina.

I loved Phillips walking up to MacLean on the bench and shaking his hand -- that was MacStache's first career NHL win as a head coach.

What?

Da lil Guy

Rookie
Rookie

Bob McKenzie tweets that as the Rangers have not heard from the league re: Wolski the hit on Alfredsson has likely been ruled an 'accidental collision'

Diddle you Shanahan.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

TheAvatar wrote:
wprager wrote:That SO goal Michalek scored against Minny was identical to yesterday's winner. And Spezza's was the same as his winner against Carolina.

What?

The video that was posted of the Minnesota SO win. That was MacLean's first NHL win as a head coach, and he was congratulated by his assistants and then Phillips walked over and shook his hand, too. Class act.

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

TheAvatar wrote:

What?

He was talking about the Minnesota game.

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

Michallica wrote:u sure about that? I thought Anderson allowed a goal in the minnesota game...how else would all three of alfie, spezza, and michalek score in the shootout?

EDIT: 8 out of 9 MJ

TwoThumbsUp!

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

No suspension for Wolski's hit on Alfie totally boggles my mind...

cash

Sophomore
Sophomore

So goddam stupid.

Last edited by cash on Sun Oct 30, 2011 5:14 pm; edited 1 time in total

cash

Sophomore
Sophomore

Da lil Guy wrote:Bob McKenzie tweets that as the Rangers have not heard from the league re: Wolski the hit on Alfredsson has likely been ruled an 'accidental collision'

Diddle you Shanahan.

Vertigo DOH! Grumbling

NoWayyyyy

ThisJustIn!
squirrel Shanaban Leftie Fingers

PullHair PullHair PullHair

BertFacepalm

Fire

shabbs wrote:No suspension for Wolski's hit on Alfie totally boggles my mind...
It makes no Cussing sense! Ahhhhh! wtf. WTF!!!!!

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

I would like a video explaining why it's NOT a suspension.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Me too.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

shabbs wrote:I would like a video explaining why it's NOT a suspension.

I think it all goes back to the fake stationary bike interview. He had a little laugh at the Sens' expense and maybe Alfie said something. Or he just plain doesn't like the Sens. I'm sure his previous affiliation with the Blueshirts had nothing to do with it Sarcasm

Here he is, shown bracing for impact:

Game Day - Ottawa @ New York Rangers, 3:00PM, Satursday, October 29, 2011 - Page 7 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTz_F18rPiNLFMNCvcgWQ47YeaDDGIdbMLuAAs9nM6z4eanTE0ZwhmmZYOARQ

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 7 of 7]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum