GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Game Day - Columbus @ Ottawa, 7:00PM, Saturday, October 22, 2011

+15
shabbs
tim1_2
sandysensfan
Hockeyhero22000
SeawaySensFan
Flo The Action
NEELY
rooneypoo
wprager
PTFlea
Cap'n Clutch
SensHulk
Ev
cash
Riprock
19 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 9]

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

Game Day - Columbus @ Ottawa, 7:00PM, Saturday, October 22, 2011 Large VS Game Day - Columbus @ Ottawa, 7:00PM, Saturday, October 22, 2011 Large
Who: Columbus Blue Jackets @ Ottawa Senators
When: Saturday, October 22, 2011 @7:00PM
Where: Watch it on CBC-Ottawa

Ottawa (2-5-0)

The Senators won their second game of the season with a 4-1 win on home ice over the Winnipeg Jets. Forward Peter Regin left the game after re-injuring his surgically repaired shoulder.

Team Leaders:

Goals: Milan Michalek (5)
Assists: Erik Karlsson (7)
+/-: Peter Regin (+3)
PIMs: Chris Neil (36)

Dash's Players-to-Watch:

Daniel Alfredsson has 6 points (2-4) in 8 games against the Blue Jackets.
Nick Foligno has 2 goals in 3 games against the JAckets.

Injuries:

Bobby Butler, Matt Carkner, Peter Regin

Columbus(0-6-1)

The injury riddled Blue Jackets are playing on back-to-back nights, coming off of a 5-2 loss to the Detroit Red Wings, and are still looking for their first win of the season.

Team Leaders:

Goals: Vaclav Prospal (3)
Assists: Rick Nash (5)
+/-: Derek MacKenzie (+1)
PIMs: Derek Dorsett (14)

Dash's Players-to-Watch:

Rick Nash has 4 goals (2 on the PP) in 7 career games vs. Ottawa.
Vinny Prospal has 27 points (6-21) in 39 games vs. Ottawa.

Injuries:

Jeff Carter, Jared Boll, Kristian Huselius, Mark Dekanich, Theo Ruth

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

I just got tickets to the game (Family Metro promo). Will the Sens go 0-3 in games I attend, and will my trend of losing when creating the GDT continue?

Will be wearing my Team Canada Rick Nash jersey!

cash

Sophomore
Sophomore

any word on lines?

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Sens Lines:

Michalek-Spezza-Greening
Foligno-Zibanejad-Alfredsson
Condra-Smith-Neil
Winchester-DaCosta-Konopka

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star

Well done Dash with the GDT! But I detest your record of going to games.....it also has alot to do with you cheering for the opposing team :crossarms:

Looks like no Filatov for this game....so much for the grudge matchup (right decision in the end)

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

I plan on getting cheap scalper tickets
Cheers

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Yeah nice work with the gdt dash

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Nice GDT.

Love that top line.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Apparently Cowen was told today to go find a permanent place of residence.

rooneypoo

rooneypoo
All-Star
All-Star

wprager wrote:Apparently Cowen was told today to go find a permanent place of residence.

This was a fait accompli before the puck even dropped on training camp. The big gap on the left side of our D guaranteed it.

Not to take away from Cowen, tho' -- he's earned it. He's looking a little less confident now than in pre-season, but I'm guessing he'll look like a vet of 5 years before the season is done.

NEELY

Mod
Mod

Cowen has had some trouble for sure but he gets the job done for the most part. I think right now he is kind of hanging on but get him 20 or so games and you should see some more confidence.

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

living in montreal sucks! I finaly got videotron hooked up but the time shift doesn't include CBC ottawa. i'm going to miss most of these saturday games.

we should win this one but this is a desperate team we're facing so who knows.

NEELY

Mod
Mod

I have Ottawa in my suicide pool tonight. No other games other than the Philly one I would touch and that's my other pick for the two entries.

Hopefully they pull this one out.

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star

Columbus has to view this as their absolute best shot at ending the losing streak....sens are gonna be in for a tough game IMO.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

rooneypoo wrote:
wprager wrote:Apparently Cowen was told today to go find a permanent place of residence.

This was a fait accompli before the puck even dropped on training camp. The big gap on the left side of our D guaranteed it.

Not to take away from Cowen, tho' -- he's earned it. He's looking a little less confident now than in pre-season, but I'm guessing he'll look like a vet of 5 years before the season is done.

Agreed.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 9]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum