GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GM Hockey » Ottawa Senators » Game Day - Winnipeg @ Ottawa, 7:30PM, Thursday, October 20, 2011

Game Day - Winnipeg @ Ottawa, 7:30PM, Thursday, October 20, 2011

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15

Go down  Message [Page 15 of 15]

NEELY


Mod
Mod
At the end of last year, Spezza was lights out. Again, it's about the present and seemingly he has reverted back.

The other comment I still stand by.

Ev


Franchise Player
Franchise Player
I do remember a post of yours now. "If Anderson starts 70 games, the Sens make the playoffs".

wprager


Administrator
Administrator
NEELY wrote:At the end of last year, Spezza was lights out. Again, it's about the present and seemingly he has reverted back.

The other comment I still stand by.

The Spezza comment was from about 5 weeks ago. Granted, things change. The point is that you tend to use hyperbole a lot -- you hyperbolize things Smile

NEELY


Mod
Mod
Big Ev wrote:I do remember a post of yours now. "If Anderson starts 70 games, the Sens make the playoffs".

I'll stand by that too.

asq2

asq2
All-Star
All-Star
Big Ev wrote:
tim1_2 wrote:I liked that Noel had his goalie pulled to give the Jets a 6 on 4 PP with around 5 minutes left in the third. Good, aggressive coaching. I don't think too many other coaches would've done the same.

Of course, if you were watching the game on TV, you wouldn't have known this until the puck was cleared to Winnipeg's end and you saw the net was empty, because Dean and Denis were oblivious.

I would just like to reiterate that Denis Potvin is the worst colour commentator.

Dean Brown is one of the worst broadcasters in the game.

I agree that sometimes it gets annoying when he doesn't actually talk about what's happening on the ice for like minutes on end because they're on some tangent about some former player's off-ice quirkiness or something. Although usually I don't really need him telling me what's happening.

Who do you think are the best broadcasters in the game? Or at least the lesser evils?

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
asq2 wrote:
Big Ev wrote:
tim1_2 wrote:I liked that Noel had his goalie pulled to give the Jets a 6 on 4 PP with around 5 minutes left in the third. Good, aggressive coaching. I don't think too many other coaches would've done the same.

Of course, if you were watching the game on TV, you wouldn't have known this until the puck was cleared to Winnipeg's end and you saw the net was empty, because Dean and Denis were oblivious.

I would just like to reiterate that Denis Potvin is the worst colour commentator.

Dean Brown is one of the worst broadcasters in the game.

I agree that sometimes it gets annoying when he doesn't actually talk about what's happening on the ice for like minutes on end because they're on some tangent about some former player's off-ice quirkiness or something. Although usually I don't really need him telling me what's happening.

Who do you think are the best broadcasters in the game? Or at least the lesser evils?

Sam Rosen from MSG. My favourite broadcaster.

Chris Cuthbert

the guy who does Sharks games



PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
NEELY wrote:
Big Ev wrote:I do remember a post of yours now. "If Anderson starts 70 games, the Sens make the playoffs".

I'll stand by that too.

I'd say the same - except he has to be good. However, there's no doubt in my mind that Anderson is a solid goalie, no doubt at all. I've watched him long enough, he's simply good. So, if he's good and if he plays 70 games, we'll be in the mix as odd as that sounds right now.

NEELY


Mod
Mod
SpezDispenser wrote:
NEELY wrote:
Big Ev wrote:I do remember a post of yours now. "If Anderson starts 70 games, the Sens make the playoffs".

I'll stand by that too.

I'd say the same - except he has to be good. However, there's no doubt in my mind that Anderson is a solid goalie, no doubt at all. I've watched him long enough, he's simply good. So, if he's good and if he plays 70 games, we'll be in the mix as odd as that sounds right now.

If he's not he won't be playing 70 games.

Sponsored content


Back to top  Message [Page 15 of 15]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum