GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sens Development Camp Starts TUESDAY!!!!

+22
SensGirl11
shabbs
22_4_ever
jawal
spader
NEELY
The Silfer Server
SensHulk
M_Christopher
Riprock
ddt
Hoags
SeawaySensFan
tim1_2
Flo The Action
Ev
stempniaksen
sandysensfan
LethalLehner
rooneypoo
PTFlea
wprager
26 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 14]

1Sens Development Camp Starts TUESDAY!!!! Empty Sens Development Camp Starts TUESDAY!!!! Sun Jun 26, 2011 7:03 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

I can't find any information about it, but NHL_Sens tweeted that all 10 drafted players will be at the Development Camp, and then added it starts Tuesday. We need info! When and where are the sessions open to the public? We need someone who's going to report on what they see. We need pictures and maybe even video clips.

This is going to be great!

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

I can go Friday, that's it. NOTHappy

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

We need to first find out where and when. I can't believe the Sens website has nothing!

Sounds like Filatov is not coming. I guess with 2 seasons in the NHL he doesn't really need to come, but I would have liked to see him. Someone asked him if he's coming to training camp and he replied that he's coming way earlier, probably mid-August.

rooneypoo

rooneypoo
All-Star
All-Star

I was looking for info on this earlier today, and came up empty handed.

LethalLehner

LethalLehner
Sophomore
Sophomore

I did receive an email a couple of weeks ago but it looks like I accidentally deleted it. I have sent an email to my account manager to see if he will resend it. If I get it I will post all the info here. I believe it starts Tuesday at the SensPlex.

sandysensfan

Veteran
Veteran

I did receive an e-mail as well.

Most of these are open to the public..at Sensplex

There are rules that the NHLPA has that young players can only go to so many of these development camps.. maybe Filatov does not qualify.

But if he can come in mid-August... most of the guys are back in town skating on their own at the Sensplex.. he can meet some of them then.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

LethalLehner wrote:I did receive an email a couple of weeks ago but it looks like I accidentally deleted it. I have sent an email to my account manager to see if he will resend it. If I get it I will post all the info here. I believe it starts Tuesday at the SensPlex.

I have nothing older than about a week in my inbox and trash. So, obviously, I'd cleaned stuff out. But I don't remember even seeing anything.

stempniaksen

stempniaksen
Veteran
Veteran

I'm psyched for this to happen. I work afternoons/nights so anything in the morning I'm making my way to.

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

What do you do, just walk in the arena and sit anywhere?

Do you get to take pictures and get autographs?

LethalLehner

LethalLehner
Sophomore
Sophomore

If it is open to the public, you can sit where ever you want and take pics. It is a good time.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

I went to a couple of sessions two years ago. Not everything was in the same place, but the one-ice workouts/drills were open to the public and were held at the BSP. I think it was a bit later in the summer, though, because I remember bringing three of the kids in, so school must have been over.

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

whoever goes if you can report on what you see, that would be nice.

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Poop. I'm outta town the next couple days, so I'll miss some of it.

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Sens Development Camp Starts TUESDAY!!!! Snap1110

Hoags

Hoags
All-Star
All-Star

He's 21 I'm not sure he'd benefit much. Plus he just got traded on Saturday, kind of short notice.

He already said he's coming mid-August.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 14]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum