GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sens Development Camp Starts TUESDAY!!!!

+22
SensGirl11
shabbs
22_4_ever
jawal
spader
NEELY
The Silfer Server
SensHulk
M_Christopher
Riprock
ddt
Hoags
SeawaySensFan
tim1_2
Flo The Action
Ev
stempniaksen
sandysensfan
LethalLehner
rooneypoo
PTFlea
wprager
26 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10 ... 14  Next

Go down  Message [Page 7 of 14]

SensGirl11

Mod
Mod

Sens Development Camp Starts TUESDAY!!!! - Page 7 D:\Documents and Settings\thompm1\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\OLK90\IMG-20110628-00457

Development camp - I will post more as I get them

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

sandysensfan wrote:
stempniaksen wrote:Any reason Robin Lehner isn't going? He seems to be the only notable exception

No Butler, Greening or Condra either. I assume since these young guys (not Lehner) played over 100 games last season.. they would give them a rest. Same as Lehner.. let him rest up and be ready for next season.

No 1 way contracts and preferably no players who are negotiating for contracts.

SensGirl11

Mod
Mod

Crap, can you guys see that picture?

SensGirl11

SensGirl11
Mod
Mod

Sens Development Camp Starts TUESDAY!!!! - Page 7 D:\Documents and Settings\thompm1\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\OLK90\IMG-20110628-00459

I believe this is Noesen flying around with his parachute Sarcasm

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

SensGirl11 wrote:Crap, can you guys see that picture?
Nope. You'll need to upload them to the web first... click the "host and image" button and go from there...

SensGirl11

SensGirl11
Mod
Mod

Hopefully you can see them, they're x'd out on my screen here...

Anywho, I have a friend who's at the camp right now and he's said that Mika Z is uber-fast.

Rundblad is very fast and skilled and a level up on all other guys at the camp.

Prince is making some swift smart plays.

Noesen can fly.

Silfverberg is super fast and skilled with crazy quick wristshots.

No Gryba that he can see, no Puempel...not sure why.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

They don't ice all the prospects I don't think, some guys get on the ice the next day etc.

Can't see any pics BTW.

SensGirl11

SensGirl11
Mod
Mod

shabbs wrote:
Nope. You'll need to upload them to the web first... click the "host and image" button and go from there...

Having issues right now, I'll try to post them again tomorrow.

SensGirl11

SensGirl11
Mod
Mod

Two funny things: they misspelled Rundblad. No D.
And Zbad was too lazy to re-pack his shute after the drill (the only guy who didn't)

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Tim Murray just said he's trying not watch Silfverberg at the camp because every time he wires one under the crossbar, he gets pissed off that he's going back to Sweden this year. Laugh1

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

SensGirl11 wrote:
shabbs wrote:

Having issues right now, I'll try to post them again tomorrow.

Post them NOW!

Just use the "host image" button -- it is right next to the Image button and looks like an image with a floppy in front of it. Hopefully you're old enough to know what a floppy looks like Smile

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

He said our coaching staff has to make it more competitve than last year. Shot at Clouston.

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Filatov is coming tomorrow, leaving Friday.

Won't have equipment with him.

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Our first 3 picks were in our Top 15. Shane Prince was in the Top 30.

22_4_ever

22_4_ever
Sophomore
Sophomore

I'll let Mark post his blog but here are my comments from the dev camp.

Apparently the mens washroom is the over 65 version of gmhockey.com Holy crap there were a lot of old men who seemed to know just how to fix the senators and everything what was done wrong last year.

I don't remember when 5'9"/5'10" became small but holy crap if you're not 6'0" then you're a misfit at this devlopment camp.

Zibanejad has skills. He was at the other end of the ice from where I was today, and the goalies who are in camp are all guys who were not drafted and invited so take it with a grain of salt, but OMG he can dangle.

Ben Blood is one THICK boy. Heaven help the other teams if he develops a mean stream.

I don't know if Wiercioch could put on enough weight to look big...he may just always be a tall lanky dman. That's ok cause he can fly.

Whatever was wrong with Cowen during the AHL run isn't affecting him now.

Last post, there are some European returnees that look as if they've already made the team and this camp is a waste of time. I only saw about 1 hour 20 mins of the practices, and want to wait to hear what MC says in case I just caught them at the wrong time, but there was one guy I hoped would show more hustle and wasn't.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Big Ev wrote:Tim Murray just said he's trying not watch Silfverberg at the camp because every time he wires one under the crossbar, he gets pissed off that he's going back to Sweden this year. Laugh1

Haha, yeah, he's got a laser beam.

The Silfer Server

The Silfer Server
Veteran
Veteran

Photos:
http://senators.nhl.com/club/l_en/gallery.htm

Hoags

Hoags
All-Star
All-Star

Big Ev wrote:He said our coaching staff has to make it more competitve than last year. Shot at Clouston.

I got a good laugh out of that. That explains the lousy training camp/exhibition the team had that year as well.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 7 of 14]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10 ... 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum