GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sens Development Camp Starts TUESDAY!!!!

+22
SensGirl11
shabbs
22_4_ever
jawal
spader
NEELY
The Silfer Server
SensHulk
M_Christopher
Riprock
ddt
Hoags
SeawaySensFan
tim1_2
Flo The Action
Ev
stempniaksen
sandysensfan
LethalLehner
rooneypoo
PTFlea
wprager
26 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 14]

tim1_2

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Poop. I'm outta town the next couple days, so I'll miss some of it.

SeawaySensFan

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Sens Development Camp Starts TUESDAY!!!! - Page 2 Snap1110

Hoags

All-Star
All-Star

He's 21 I'm not sure he'd benefit much. Plus he just got traded on Saturday, kind of short notice.

He already said he's coming mid-August.

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Hoags wrote:He's 21 I'm not sure he'd benefit much. Plus he just got traded on Saturday, kind of short notice.

He already said he's coming mid-August.

I wonder if there will be anything in the Sun questioning this decision? Laugh1

Hoags

Hoags
All-Star
All-Star

SeawaySensFan wrote:

Garrioch and Brennan are already fighting over who writes it PillowFight

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Hoags wrote:
SeawaySensFan wrote:

Brennan should just lob a chicken wing about 15 feet away. By the time BooBoo walks that far and back, he'll be done his "column".

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

SeawaySensFan wrote:
Hoags wrote:
SeawaySensFan wrote:

Brennan should just lob a chicken wing about 15 feet away. By the time BooBoo walks that far and back, he'll be done his "column".

Well done, my friend, well done. Laugh1

ddt

ddt
Rookie
Rookie

SeawaySensFan wrote:
Hoags wrote:
SeawaySensFan wrote:

That would also leave him with enough time to go pick up a six-pack or 3, so he can be in his usual frame of mind for writing his drivel.

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

Would this have anything to do with Visa issues? Or do you not need one for such a short time?

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

You always need a visa, but I suspect he has one already. His contract doesn't expire for another year so you'd think he would have gotten traveling documentation that would allow him to carry out the contract.

M_Christopher

M_Christopher
Sophomore
Sophomore

All the camp times, roster and other info is slated to be posted this afternoon.

Hopefully I'll see some of you down there tomorrow.

http://www.hockeybuzz.com/blog.php?blogger_id=121

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star

wprager wrote:You always need a visa, but I suspect he has one already. His contract doesn't expire for another year so you'd think he would have gotten traveling documentation that would allow him to carry out the contract.

Why does he need a visa? I don't think they're getting paid to be at this camp, right? And travelling between europe and canada doesn't require visa IIRC

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

Well regardless of the DC, wouldn't he still need to renew or reapply for a Visa now that he will play out of Canada? I thought Michalek had the same issues when he was traded to Ottawa. Certainly he already had a Visa to play and live in the USA, so I think the same would apply to Filatov, right?

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star

Dash wrote:Well regardless of the DC, wouldn't he still need to renew or reapply for a Visa now that he will play out of Canada? I thought Michalek had the same issues when he was traded to Ottawa. Certainly he already had a Visa to play and live in the USA, so I think the same would apply to Filatov, right?

Yeah for sure he'll need a visa that lets him work, so he needs to apply for that asap (assuming he has it already for the U.S.). But in terms of the DC, I'm not sure if its a necessity. I mean, I'm pretty sure Ziba or Claesson don't have visas yet since they didn't know where they were getting drafted yet are attending the camp.

But yeah, its also quite the short notice for Filatov. I wouldn't throw him under the bus if he can't make it.

Hoags

Hoags
All-Star
All-Star

Filatov is in the Dominican on vacation (with his family I believe).

The Silfer Server

The Silfer Server
Veteran
Veteran

There was a big ad in the Sports section of the Citizen this morning:

Ottawa Citizen wrote:All activities will be taking place at the Bell Sensplex (1565 Maple Grove rd, Kanata)

June 28 @ 1:30-3:30 pm - Open Practice
June 29 @ 1:30-3:30 pm - Open Practice
June 30 @ 7-8pm - Development camp scrimmage (Priority access for Senators' season seat owners until 6:30pm)
July 1 @ 10:30-11:30 am - Canada Day Open Practice (Including Sparty and interactive games)
July 2 @ 1:30-3:30 pm - Open Practice
July 3 @ 1:30-3:30 pm - Open Practice
July 4 @ 9:30-11:30 am - End of camp 3 on 3 tournament

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

I will definitely go check out that scrimmage Thursday evening...and maybe one of the practices on the weekend. That 3-on-3 tournament would be great to watch, but the timing kinda stinks.

M_Christopher

M_Christopher
Sophomore
Sophomore

http://senators.nhl.com/club/news.htm?id=567433

roster up

http://www.hockeybuzz.com/blog.php?blogger_id=121

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 14]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum