GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GAME SIX: Binghamton Senators @ Portland Pirates, May 6th, 7:00PM

+12
rooneypoo
SensGirl11
shabbs
Riprock
spader
Cap'n Clutch
tim1_2
Ev
sandysensfan
wprager
SensHulk
PTFlea
16 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 11]

spader

All-Star
All-Star

Michallica wrote:Its pretty simple.... you save Brust for a potential game 7. If Brust goes and loses game 6, sens have zero chance of surviving. You keep with Lehner and let him play game 6...if he wins, great. If he loses, well you still got a wildcard for game 7 in Brust.
That makes sense to me. TwoThumbsUp!

Riprock

All-Star
All-Star

Joy's Tweeting from practice, and she said Daugavins went down with an injury. He came back but then left again.

Cowen is there and he's wearing #4.

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Dash wrote:Joy's Tweeting from practice, and she said Daugavins went down with an injury. He came back but then left again.

Really hope Daugavins is okay.

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star

Dash wrote:Joy's Tweeting from practice, and she said Daugavins went down with an injury. He came back but then left again.

That certainly won't last long, but I like the comparison that it invites.

sandysensfan

Veteran
Veteran

Daugavins hurt is a bad thing for the B-Sens. They will need all the scoring power they can get to beat Enroth.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Yeah, if he's hurt it won't be good, although we have some filthy depth, he's been awesome.

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

spader wrote:

That certainly won't last long, but I like the comparison that it invites.

Phillips is good but Cowen better become better than he is. Or else that will be disappointing.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

I'm hoping that Cowen will be a much nastier version of Phillips when people finally start to piss him off.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Lines without Kaspars:
Z. Smith-Potulny-Keller
Greening-Locke-Butler
Wick-O'Brien-Condra
Dziurzynski-Cannone-Hoffman.

Not sure why Smith is on the top line and Butler is on the 2nd (given how, when both were up with the Sens, Smith was a 4th liner and Butler ended up with Spezza).

Still, you've got the AHL MVP centering a line with two guys who played pretty well in the NHL this year, and that's your second line? Depth.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

KK on Team1200 at 3:25.

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star

SpezDispenser wrote:I'm hoping that Cowen will be a much nastier version of Phillips when people finally start to piss him off.
That's exactly what I was thinking.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Cowen confirmed to play tomorrow.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Joy is tweeting that Cowen has signed an ATO and will play in Game 6. Garrioch is saying he's on a PTO. Regardless of which one of them is correct (I suspect it's Garrioch -- after all, Cowen has an ELC with the Sens which covers both NHL and AHL) he'll be playing tomorrow.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

SpezDispenser wrote:Cowen confirmed to play tomorrow.

Giddyup!

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

So Garrioch is wrong, Joy is right. This is the playoffs, so it doesn't count toward years of his ELC. Cowen is there on an ATO. Which means we should be able to bring Rundblad and not worry.

TAXI!!!

sandysensfan

Veteran
Veteran

ATO allows them not to 'burn' any time on his ELC.

Not sure if the playoffs count on an ELC or not... but I assume it does or they would not have bothered with the ATO. Same as Cannone he's on an ATO so he does not use up that 1 yr contract.

sandysensfan

Veteran
Veteran

KK was on the Team... it appears Lehner is in net tomorrow.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

sandysensfan wrote:KK was on the Team... it appears Lehner is in net tomorrow.

Let's hope he's back to being Lethal Lehner. I grudgingly accept that we'll see Learning Lehner once in a while, but I'd rather not see too much of that in the post-season.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 11]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum