GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GAME SIX: Binghamton Senators @ Portland Pirates, May 6th, 7:00PM

+12
rooneypoo
SensGirl11
shabbs
Riprock
spader
Cap'n Clutch
tim1_2
Ev
sandysensfan
wprager
SensHulk
PTFlea
16 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down  Message [Page 10 of 11]

LeCaptain

All-Star
All-Star

Alright, it's pretty late so no energy left to read whole thread, how did Cowen look out there?

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

marakh wrote:Alright, it's pretty late so no energy left to read whole thread, how did Cowen look out there?

I asked Joy that same question, and this was her reply:

PSBJoyOnTheSens wrote:@MrMontagoose You sure you want to jinx it? He's been great. Playing big minutes, killing penalties, nice and physical around the net.

TheAvatar

Veteran
Veteran

That's got good news written in big letters all around it Smile

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

TheAvatar wrote:That's got good news written in big letters all around it Smile

First pro game he's playing top-pairing minutes, assists the winning goal, and helps his future team-mate to his first post-season shutout.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Apparently he was just awesome, skating really well for a big guy, making nice plays, solid everywhere on the ice. We knew he was stepping on the ice as the best player on either team and it's nice to see him live up to it IMO.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

This is the opening face off of the round one opener in Manchester. This is an AHL playoff arena??? We get almost that many coming out to my kid's Peewee 'C' games.

GAME SIX: Binghamton Senators @ Portland Pirates, May 6th, 7:00PM - Page 10 Scaled.php?tn=0&server=620&filename=63ody

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Penguins leading the Checkers 3-0 early in the third. Checkers lead the series 3-2 so it looks like we're going to have a game 7 before we find out who the BSens will play.

Good, no time to rest or nurse the injuries.

sandysensfan

Veteran
Veteran

wprager wrote:Penguins leading the Checkers 3-0 early in the third. Checkers lead the series 3-2 so it looks like we're going to have a game 7 before we find out who the BSens will play.

The game is now tied 3 - 3. Checkers scored 3 goals in the 3rd to tie it.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

sandysensfan wrote:
wprager wrote:Penguins leading the Checkers 3-0 early in the third. Checkers lead the series 3-2 so it looks like we're going to have a game 7 before we find out who the BSens will play.

The game is now tied 3 - 3. Checkers scored 3 goals in the 3rd to tie it.

Insanity! Ahhhhh!

Charlotte scores 4 in the third and pout the Penguins away. First two games of the Conference Finals will be Thursday and Friday in Charlotte. Why the long wait?

sandysensfan

Veteran
Veteran

Here is the full schedule for the next round. May 21st looks good for a road trip again...

Eastern Conference Final – Series “M” (best-of-7)
E3-Charlotte Checkers vs. E5-Binghamton Senators
Game 1 – Thu., May 12 – Binghamton at Charlotte, 7:05
Game 2 – Fri., May 13 – Binghamton at Charlotte, 7:05
Game 3 – Tue., May 17 – Charlotte at Binghamton, 7:05
Game 4 – Wed., May 18 – Charlotte at Binghamton, 7:05
*Game 5 – Sat., May 21 – Charlotte at Binghamton, 7:05
*Game 6 – Mon., May 23 – Binghamton at Charlotte, 7:05
*Game 7 – Tue., May 24 – Binghamton at Charlotte, 7:05

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star

thursday night eh...plenty of time to recuperate for the injured players I think....and at worst, i'd say by Game 3 on May 17th, there should be at least some help on the way. Rest up boys.....charlotte checkers played them pretty tough in the regular season.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Michallica wrote:thursday night eh...plenty of time to recuperate for the injured players I think....and at worst, i'd say by Game 3 on May 17th, there should be at least some help on the way. Rest up boys.....charlotte checkers played them pretty tough in the regular season.

What's this? Anything/anyone specific?

Defense was still missing players but if Wiercioch is ready in four days then it's a pretty decent lineup. I'd heard that Gryba was the closest to returning of the original injuries -- he had a high ankle sprain the last weekend of the regular season. I thought he'd be gone longer than that but whatever. Odd that Hale is still not ready -- I don't even know what any of those injuries are.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Going through some older tweets, Wiercioch was supposed to be a gametime decision for G5, but then didn't travel with the team for G6 (and G7, if they had to play it). Sure, Cowen's arrival probably had something to do with it, but still. Is he nursing something or did he have a relapse of some sort?

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star

no meant more towards Gryba and Weircioch. Would make a world of difference to have these guys eating into big minutes that the top 4 d-men already have to endure.

Benoit-Cowen
Gryba-Kinrade
Weircioch-Boro/the other guy?

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Michallica wrote:no meant more towards Gryba and Weircioch. Would make a world of difference to have these guys eating into big minutes that the top 4 d-men already have to endure.

Benoit-Cowen
Gryba-Kinrade
Weircioch-Boro/the other guy?

Asked Joy. Apparently they've been very tight-lipped with injuries suffered in post-season. KK said no-one is ready yet, but Gryba and Schira are the close.

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

They don't play 'til Thursday so that might be enough time for some of the injured.

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

How's Portland doing? Wink

22_4_ever

22_4_ever
Sophomore
Sophomore

According to Joy

"PSBJoyOnTheSens Joy Lindsay
Kleinendorst said Gryba will play ECF Game 1 unless he is set back before then. Wiercioch still up in the air. #BSens
2 hours ago "

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 10 of 11]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum