GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GAME SIX: Binghamton Senators @ Portland Pirates, May 6th, 7:00PM

+12
rooneypoo
SensGirl11
shabbs
Riprock
spader
Cap'n Clutch
tim1_2
Ev
sandysensfan
wprager
SensHulk
PTFlea
16 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down  Message [Page 9 of 11]

tim1_2

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Yeah, for me the stream would just lock up with the audio continuing. I'll go back to watching some NHL playoffs now.

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

Speaking of which, the Bruins score their second PPG, to which Mendes tweets:

ian_mendes Ian Mendes
Stock up on bottled water & canned food. Review emergency procedures. The Bruins have scored another PPG. The end is near.

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

OK, boys, 20 more minutes and you can have a bit of a rest. Not too long, though, as the other conference semi may end tonight as well.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Ohnoes! I'm nervous, let's get it over with please....

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

SpezDispenser wrote: Ohnoes! I'm nervous, let's get it over with please....

Yeah, 2-0 in the AHL is a nothing lead. At least when you're playing with 4D. We're playing with 6. But I still want them to come out in the third like they did in the second (8-1 lead in shots on goal). The Pirates will try to throw everything at them so they've got to match that intensity shift for shift. If they can weather the storm that's surely coming then they'll be well on their way.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Well, they survived the first 5 and then some. Under 7 minutes to go, BSens still holding that 2-0 lead.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

90 seconds to go, Pirates pull Enroth

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Empty net goal for Daugavins!!!!

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Lehner with a 36-save shutout to improve to 7-2. They're off to the Conference Finals!!

Last edited by wprager on Fri May 06, 2011 9:23 pm; edited 1 time in total

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Ahhhhh! Ahhhhh! Cheering PartyTime! Lalalala HappyDance1

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

If the Checkers win, they would have taken down both Hershey and WBS.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Lehner with the 1st star.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Penguins are up 1-0 with under 2 minutes to go in the game, trying to extend their series to 6 games. Hoping it goes 7 and a triple OT with bodies piling up in the infirmary.

sandysensfan

Veteran
Veteran

wprager wrote:Lehner with a 36-save shutout to improve to 7-2. They're off to the Conference Finals!!

When you think about it, that's an incredible record for a 19 yr old rookie. Weren't two of those wins by shutout? Also playing behind a patchwork defense... he's doing okay.

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

It was his first playoff shutout.

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

Alright, it's pretty late so no energy left to read whole thread, how did Cowen look out there?

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

marakh wrote:Alright, it's pretty late so no energy left to read whole thread, how did Cowen look out there?

I asked Joy that same question, and this was her reply:

PSBJoyOnTheSens wrote:@MrMontagoose You sure you want to jinx it? He's been great. Playing big minutes, killing penalties, nice and physical around the net.

TheAvatar

TheAvatar
Veteran
Veteran

That's got good news written in big letters all around it Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 9 of 11]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum