GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

All Playoff Talk, All the Time 2011

+23
stempniaksen
22_4_ever
TheAvatar
SensGirl11
ddt
rooneypoo
Flo The Action
garblar
Cap'n Clutch
SeawaySensFan
shabbs
The Silfer Server
dennycrane
LeCaptain
Hoags
sandysensfan
tim1_2
PTFlea
wprager
Riprock
Ev
spader
SensHulk
27 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 50 ... 61  Next

Go down  Message [Page 40 of 61]

586All Playoff Talk, All the Time 2011 - Page 40 Empty Re: All Playoff Talk, All the Time 2011 Fri May 27, 2011 11:54 pm

Ev

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

So is Julien not a playoff coach?

587All Playoff Talk, All the Time 2011 - Page 40 Empty Re: All Playoff Talk, All the Time 2011 Fri May 27, 2011 11:56 pm

rooneypoo

All-Star
All-Star

Dash wrote:I still remember how badly I wanted Horton in Ottawa. I also remember a certain someone on this site, maybe others too, saying he is a bust and overrated and so on. I continued to believe that he was and sis a good player. I don't mind being right, it feels good. Not bad for a guy who nearly rotted away in Florida, a city whose team has no idea how to run a franchise. Also not bad for a guy who hadn't been in professional hockey playoffs in what, 9 years?

I remember saying I would personally carry him on my back from the airport to SBP if we somehow managed to get a hold of him. Razz

588All Playoff Talk, All the Time 2011 - Page 40 Empty Re: All Playoff Talk, All the Time 2011 Sat May 28, 2011 9:34 am

Riprock

All-Star
All-Star

Nice. The person I am thinking of I am sure was Neely anyways.

589All Playoff Talk, All the Time 2011 - Page 40 Empty Re: All Playoff Talk, All the Time 2011 Sat May 28, 2011 4:11 pm

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Vancouver Canucks centre Manny Malhotra has been cleared to play in the Stanley Cup final.

590All Playoff Talk, All the Time 2011 - Page 40 Empty Re: All Playoff Talk, All the Time 2011 Sat May 28, 2011 7:17 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

shabbs wrote:Vancouver Canucks centre Manny Malhotra has been cleared to play in the Stanley Cup final.

Manny to the rescue:

All Playoff Talk, All the Time 2011 - Page 40 Manny_the_Magnificent

... did you know I'm riding this unicorn?

591All Playoff Talk, All the Time 2011 - Page 40 Empty Re: All Playoff Talk, All the Time 2011 Sat May 28, 2011 8:15 pm

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

Careful you could poke your eye out on that thing.... Facepalm

Too soon?

All seriousness, good to see him back, will be a great addition and moral boost.

592All Playoff Talk, All the Time 2011 - Page 40 Empty Re: All Playoff Talk, All the Time 2011 Sun May 29, 2011 12:01 am

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Dash wrote:Careful you could poke your eye out on that thing.... Facepalm

Too soon?

Laugh1 Nevermind too soon, that was just clever.

593All Playoff Talk, All the Time 2011 - Page 40 Empty Re: All Playoff Talk, All the Time 2011 Sun May 29, 2011 8:13 am

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Too soon?
Awesome.

594All Playoff Talk, All the Time 2011 - Page 40 Empty Re: All Playoff Talk, All the Time 2011 Sun May 29, 2011 8:43 am

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

So Horton did end up getting fined for the water bottle incident...

http://www.sportsnet.ca/hockey/2011/05/28/horton_bruins/

Makes sense...

595All Playoff Talk, All the Time 2011 - Page 40 Empty Re: All Playoff Talk, All the Time 2011 Sun May 29, 2011 9:00 am

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

shabbs wrote:So Horton did end up getting fined for the water bottle incident...

Makes sense...

I thought someone posted the very next day that he was fined $2500. Or was that just speculation (at the time)?

596All Playoff Talk, All the Time 2011 - Page 40 Empty Re: All Playoff Talk, All the Time 2011 Sun May 29, 2011 9:22 am

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

wprager wrote:
shabbs wrote:So Horton did end up getting fined for the water bottle incident...

Makes sense...

I thought someone posted the very next day that he was fined $2500. Or was that just speculation (at the time)?
Not sure... I know there was a lot of discussion on if there would be a fine...

597All Playoff Talk, All the Time 2011 - Page 40 Empty Re: All Playoff Talk, All the Time 2011 Sun May 29, 2011 11:29 am

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star

shabbs wrote:

Too soon?
Awesome.

This Laugh1

598All Playoff Talk, All the Time 2011 - Page 40 Empty Re: All Playoff Talk, All the Time 2011 Mon May 30, 2011 8:31 am

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Dash wrote:Nice. The person I am thinking of I am sure was Neely anyways.

Speaking of Neely, where's he at? Tax season is long over (heck, I've *almost* done mine; if the Feds hadn't screwed up forgetting to send my wife her second T4 I'd be done already).

599All Playoff Talk, All the Time 2011 - Page 40 Empty Re: All Playoff Talk, All the Time 2011 Mon May 30, 2011 3:12 pm

22_4_ever

22_4_ever
Sophomore
Sophomore

Don't know if it's mentioned anywhere else, but apparently for those that get the SNet Sens channel it will be showing the remaining Calder Cup games...

600All Playoff Talk, All the Time 2011 - Page 40 Empty Re: All Playoff Talk, All the Time 2011 Mon May 30, 2011 3:17 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

wprager wrote:
Speaking of Neely, where's he at? Tax season is long over (heck, I've *almost* done mine; if the Feds hadn't screwed up forgetting to send my wife her second T4 I'd be done already).

I'm not even gonna bother PMing him or e-mailing him. It's the dead of off-season right now when nothing much is happening and people are speculating on what might happen if this happens and that happens and this coach comes in. I'm sure he's not interested in getting involved in this right now. Or, he's done with the site for one reason or another, but I doubt that frankly.

On second thought...maybe I will e-mail him...

601All Playoff Talk, All the Time 2011 - Page 40 Empty Re: All Playoff Talk, All the Time 2011 Mon May 30, 2011 4:17 pm

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star

not to get our panties tied up in a knot about this, but seriously why does neely get such special treatment? Like emails about his whereabouts? If that's the case why not email all the users who haven't frequented this website for months. Is he a co-founder or source for gmhockey?

I like neely too but I'd be lying if I said he didn't have an ego and this would just keep feeding it.

602All Playoff Talk, All the Time 2011 - Page 40 Empty Re: All Playoff Talk, All the Time 2011 Mon May 30, 2011 4:21 pm

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Where's CockRoche? Sarcasm

603All Playoff Talk, All the Time 2011 - Page 40 Empty Re: All Playoff Talk, All the Time 2011 Mon May 30, 2011 4:33 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Michallica wrote:not to get our panties tied up in a knot about this, but seriously why does neely get such special treatment? Like emails about his whereabouts? If that's the case why not email all the users who haven't frequented this website for months. Is he a co-founder or source for gmhockey?

I like neely too but I'd be lying if I said he didn't have an ego and this would just keep feeding it.

I do e-mail the strong posters that haven't been around for a while. But most of the strong posters don't leave for extended periods. Call Neely what you want, but he fuels a ton of conversations and usually has interesting stuff to say.

However, I agree, this appears as special treatment and I apologize. Rest assured if any of you guys left for a while, I'd e-mail you too and make sure you were okay.

Most of the time when I do, it's because school has got in the way, or people are blocked from the site at work (like Cronie). I hate to lose good posters, hate it. This site needs each and every one of you guys IMO.

Around the draft if Asq isn't around, I'll e-mail him too, but I assume he's also taking a break from the site as it's off-season. Or maybe they don't like the site anymore...who knows...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 40 of 61]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 50 ... 61  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum