GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

All Playoff Talk, All the Time 2011

+23
stempniaksen
22_4_ever
TheAvatar
SensGirl11
ddt
rooneypoo
Flo The Action
garblar
Cap'n Clutch
SeawaySensFan
shabbs
The Silfer Server
dennycrane
LeCaptain
Hoags
sandysensfan
tim1_2
PTFlea
wprager
Riprock
Ev
spader
SensHulk
27 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 55 ... 61  Next

Go down  Message [Page 50 of 61]

736All Playoff Talk, All the Time 2011 - Page 50 Empty Re: All Playoff Talk, All the Time 2011 Sat Jun 11, 2011 7:24 am

shabbs

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Luongo steps up big time... wow. And of all the guys, ratface scores the winner...

I'm pretty sure I heard Don Cherry call him Lalongo. HA!

737All Playoff Talk, All the Time 2011 - Page 50 Empty Re: All Playoff Talk, All the Time 2011 Sat Jun 11, 2011 7:44 am

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

I'm pretty sure I've never heard him call him anything *but* Lalongo.

738All Playoff Talk, All the Time 2011 - Page 50 Empty Re: All Playoff Talk, All the Time 2011 Sat Jun 11, 2011 7:48 am

Cap'n Clutch

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

That's two 1 nothing shut outs for Vancouver. Can they really win the Cup like that? I seem to remember a series, not the finals of course, where Turco got 3 shutout wins vs. Vancouver and lost the series in 7 games.

I don't have a good feeling about Vancouver's chances.

739All Playoff Talk, All the Time 2011 - Page 50 Empty Re: All Playoff Talk, All the Time 2011 Sat Jun 11, 2011 8:37 am

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Another shutout this year will put him tied for 5th on the all-time career record of shutouts in the Finals. Brodeur has 3 Finals shutouts -- all of them in 2003.

2003! Crying Freakin' Redden, why did he have to go for Marshall? He was headed to the corner with Rachunek on him, no need to go after him.

740All Playoff Talk, All the Time 2011 - Page 50 Empty Re: All Playoff Talk, All the Time 2011 Sat Jun 11, 2011 8:38 am

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Apologies if I've just ruined your weekend Sad

741All Playoff Talk, All the Time 2011 - Page 50 Empty Re: All Playoff Talk, All the Time 2011 Sat Jun 11, 2011 10:26 am

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star

wprager wrote:Apologies if I've just ruined your weekend Sad

yup I still can't live down that goal. That loss hurt more than the SCF loss if you know what I mean.

742All Playoff Talk, All the Time 2011 - Page 50 Empty Re: All Playoff Talk, All the Time 2011 Sat Jun 11, 2011 11:11 am

TheAvatar

TheAvatar
Veteran
Veteran

Yeah, Diddle you Redden

743All Playoff Talk, All the Time 2011 - Page 50 Empty Re: All Playoff Talk, All the Time 2011 Sat Jun 11, 2011 12:33 pm

sandysensfan

Veteran
Veteran

Michallica wrote:
wprager wrote:Apologies if I've just ruined your weekend Sad

yup I still can't live down that goal. That loss hurt more than the SCF loss if you know what I mean.

It wasn't only Redden.. Havlat made the 1st mistake... Rachunek did not help either... the 3 of them had a hand in that goal.

I was at that game... almost cried.

744All Playoff Talk, All the Time 2011 - Page 50 Empty Re: All Playoff Talk, All the Time 2011 Sat Jun 11, 2011 2:17 pm

TheAvatar

TheAvatar
Veteran
Veteran

Yeah, that one and the Pominville short-handed goal

745All Playoff Talk, All the Time 2011 - Page 50 Empty Re: All Playoff Talk, All the Time 2011 Sun Jun 12, 2011 10:30 am

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Bobby Lou critical of Timmy T's wandering on the GWG in Game 5...

http://espn.go.com/blog/nhl/post/_/id/9202/luongo-has-even-more-to-say-about-thomas

Wow... I guess Luongo forgot the bazillion goals he got light up for in the previous two games...

Damn... I have a feeling that's gonna be on the bulletin board for the next game...

746All Playoff Talk, All the Time 2011 - Page 50 Empty Re: All Playoff Talk, All the Time 2011 Sun Jun 12, 2011 11:19 am

sandysensfan

Veteran
Veteran

Don't know why the Canucks are lowering themselves with this garbage.

I guess Lapierre and his tactics are rubbing off on the Canucks.

They would do better to just keep their mouths shut.

Read that Mike Milbury -- called the Sedin twins -- Thelma & Louise? God, he's as bad as Glenn Healey.

These so-called sportscasters are supposed to be professional... how do they even have a job?

That was totally uncalled for.

747All Playoff Talk, All the Time 2011 - Page 50 Empty Re: All Playoff Talk, All the Time 2011 Sun Jun 12, 2011 12:17 pm

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star

TheAvatar wrote:Yeah, that one and the Pominville short-handed goal

that would have hurt more if we had actually come back from 3-0 down.....that goal was just embarassing. I felt more pain from dupuis goal last year than pominville to be honest.

748All Playoff Talk, All the Time 2011 - Page 50 Empty Re: All Playoff Talk, All the Time 2011 Sun Jun 12, 2011 12:18 pm

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star

sandysensfan wrote:Don't know why the Canucks are lowering themselves with this garbage.

Read that Mike Milbury -- called the Sedin twins -- Thelma & Louise? God, he's as bad as Glenn Healey.

These so-called sportscasters are supposed to be professional... how do they even have a job?

It's hard to believe this is a professional sports league. Here I was thinking the XFL was back.

749All Playoff Talk, All the Time 2011 - Page 50 Empty Re: All Playoff Talk, All the Time 2011 Sun Jun 12, 2011 4:20 pm

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

The Sedins has some sweet come backs for Milbury... saying what a"great job" he did in Long Island... good on them.

750All Playoff Talk, All the Time 2011 - Page 50 Empty Re: All Playoff Talk, All the Time 2011 Sun Jun 12, 2011 5:48 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Laugh1 Good stuff.

751All Playoff Talk, All the Time 2011 - Page 50 Empty Re: All Playoff Talk, All the Time 2011 Sun Jun 12, 2011 5:55 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

sandysensfan wrote:Don't know why the Canucks are lowering themselves with this garbage.

You read what Dickbury said. That was your first mistake Laugh1

752All Playoff Talk, All the Time 2011 - Page 50 Empty Re: All Playoff Talk, All the Time 2011 Sun Jun 12, 2011 6:03 pm

sandysensfan

Veteran
Veteran

wprager wrote:

You read what Dickbury said. That was your first mistake Laugh1

Don't want to sound too stupid... but what or who is 'Dickbury'?

753All Playoff Talk, All the Time 2011 - Page 50 Empty Re: All Playoff Talk, All the Time 2011 Sun Jun 12, 2011 6:10 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

It's what I call Milbury. Because, you know, he's a Richard.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 50 of 61]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 55 ... 61  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum