GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

All Playoff Talk, All the Time 2011

+23
stempniaksen
22_4_ever
TheAvatar
SensGirl11
ddt
rooneypoo
Flo The Action
garblar
Cap'n Clutch
SeawaySensFan
shabbs
The Silfer Server
dennycrane
LeCaptain
Hoags
sandysensfan
tim1_2
PTFlea
wprager
Riprock
Ev
spader
SensHulk
27 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 61  Next

Go down  Message [Page 55 of 61]

811All Playoff Talk, All the Time 2011 - Page 55 Empty Re: All Playoff Talk, All the Time 2011 Tue Jun 14, 2011 3:06 pm

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

tim1_2 wrote:Why would you put your boots under another man's bed? Wouldn't you rather put them under your bed? That would be more convenient.

Do you seriously not understand what that means?

812All Playoff Talk, All the Time 2011 - Page 55 Empty Re: All Playoff Talk, All the Time 2011 Tue Jun 14, 2011 4:01 pm

Riprock

All-Star
All-Star

Raymond has fractured vertebrae.

813All Playoff Talk, All the Time 2011 - Page 55 Empty Re: All Playoff Talk, All the Time 2011 Tue Jun 14, 2011 4:09 pm

shabbs

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

wprager wrote:
tim1_2 wrote:Why would you put your boots under another man's bed? Wouldn't you rather put them under your bed? That would be more convenient.

Sounds like someone needs to spend some time on the Bang Bus...

814All Playoff Talk, All the Time 2011 - Page 55 Empty Re: All Playoff Talk, All the Time 2011 Tue Jun 14, 2011 5:03 pm

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star

shabbs wrote:
Michallica wrote:
shabbs wrote:
Michallica wrote:I was FOR vancouver before to be honest, then I saw this video which made me loathe them to the max:
How does that video make you loathe them?

Sounds pretty smug.....and I like how they're trying to make it seem there should be support from the rest of the country but they take jabs at the sens. Diddle that Dung
Heh... then loathe Brunt... that was all his opinion wasn't it? "The Vancouver Canucks... the team Canada forgot..."

Wink

I almost felt bad for Vancouver fans after watching that... almost...

Heh heh.

True.....but canuck fans love the video! also vancouver is full of divers and smug ppl like luongo and bieksa. time to taste some humble pie for these guys

815All Playoff Talk, All the Time 2011 - Page 55 Empty Re: All Playoff Talk, All the Time 2011 Tue Jun 14, 2011 6:28 pm

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

wprager wrote:

I assume by putting boots under another man's bed, that you think your boots stink, and you'd rather place them somewhere else while you sleep. That seems smarter than smelling your own stinky boots all night.

If there is another meaning, can you please explain it to me?

816All Playoff Talk, All the Time 2011 - Page 55 Empty Re: All Playoff Talk, All the Time 2011 Tue Jun 14, 2011 7:07 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

When you put your boots under another man's bed it implies you're bedding his wife. Or, maybe, if you *left them* under the bed, you had to run out quickly after being caught in the act.

817All Playoff Talk, All the Time 2011 - Page 55 Empty Re: All Playoff Talk, All the Time 2011 Wed Jun 15, 2011 7:39 am

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

wprager wrote:When you put your boots under another man's bed it implies you're bedding his wife. Or, maybe, if you *left them* under the bed, you had to run out quickly after being caught in the act.

I think it's awesome that I made you explain that.

818All Playoff Talk, All the Time 2011 - Page 55 Empty Re: All Playoff Talk, All the Time 2011 Wed Jun 15, 2011 8:04 am

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

tim1_2 wrote:
wprager wrote:When you put your boots under another man's bed it implies you're bedding his wife. Or, maybe, if you *left them* under the bed, you had to run out quickly after being caught in the act.

Hook, line and sinker...

819All Playoff Talk, All the Time 2011 - Page 55 Empty Re: All Playoff Talk, All the Time 2011 Wed Jun 15, 2011 8:04 am

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Game 7 tonight! For all the marbles!!!!

Bruins @ Canucks - 8:00pm ET - Series tied 3-3. CBC has the game.

Who's gonna step up and be the man?

820All Playoff Talk, All the Time 2011 - Page 55 Empty Re: All Playoff Talk, All the Time 2011 Wed Jun 15, 2011 11:12 am

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Unless you're going "Brokeback."

Not that there's anything wrong with that.

821All Playoff Talk, All the Time 2011 - Page 55 Empty Re: All Playoff Talk, All the Time 2011 Wed Jun 15, 2011 11:19 am

dennycrane

dennycrane
Veteran
Veteran

5-4 Canucks win tonight. Luongo gets yanked, Schneider steals the show.

822All Playoff Talk, All the Time 2011 - Page 55 Empty Re: All Playoff Talk, All the Time 2011 Wed Jun 15, 2011 11:27 am

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star

dennycrane wrote:5-4 Canucks win tonight. Luongo gets yanked, Schneider steals the show.

I'm gonna call a 2-1 win for the Canux. 9 goals is way too much for a SCF game 7

823All Playoff Talk, All the Time 2011 - Page 55 Empty Re: All Playoff Talk, All the Time 2011 Wed Jun 15, 2011 11:38 am

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

dennycrane wrote:5-4 Canucks win tonight. Luongo gets yanked, Schneider steals the show.

If that happens, that decade long contract will look mighty good... Sarcasm

824All Playoff Talk, All the Time 2011 - Page 55 Empty Re: All Playoff Talk, All the Time 2011 Wed Jun 15, 2011 12:42 pm

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

SeawaySensFan wrote:

Please explain, I don't understand.

As for tonight's game, 2-0 Bruins. One of those goals will be an empty-netter (maybe the first one, you never know with Luongo).

825All Playoff Talk, All the Time 2011 - Page 55 Empty Re: All Playoff Talk, All the Time 2011 Wed Jun 15, 2011 1:08 pm

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star

tim1_2 wrote:
SeawaySensFan wrote:

As for tonight's game, 2-0 Bruins. One of those goals will be an empty-netter (maybe the first one, you never know with Luongo).

Have you seen brokeback mountain or heard of it? It's a movie about two happy people and their mountainous adventures. Actually a very good movie.

826All Playoff Talk, All the Time 2011 - Page 55 Empty Re: All Playoff Talk, All the Time 2011 Wed Jun 15, 2011 1:11 pm

DefenceWinsChampionships

All-Star
All-Star

tim1_2 wrote:
SeawaySensFan wrote:

3-1 Vancouver. I know they look beat, but something about them playing at home with all their pending RFAs and UFAs makes me think they'll give it that extra push and come out with a win.

827All Playoff Talk, All the Time 2011 - Page 55 Empty Re: All Playoff Talk, All the Time 2011 Wed Jun 15, 2011 1:16 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

tim1_2 wrote:

Laughing3 Make him explain it!

828All Playoff Talk, All the Time 2011 - Page 55 Empty Re: All Playoff Talk, All the Time 2011 Wed Jun 15, 2011 2:16 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

tim1_2 wrote:

I was explaining it to your avatar. Looks nice and faithful so probably not an easy concept to understand. Woof.

Plus you never know. No smiley, nothing. It's not like I have your high school transcript in front of me, showing me you're a genius.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 55 of 61]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 61  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum