GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

All Playoff Talk, All the Time 2011

+23
stempniaksen
22_4_ever
TheAvatar
SensGirl11
ddt
rooneypoo
Flo The Action
garblar
Cap'n Clutch
SeawaySensFan
shabbs
The Silfer Server
dennycrane
LeCaptain
Hoags
sandysensfan
tim1_2
PTFlea
wprager
Riprock
Ev
spader
SensHulk
27 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 61  Next

Go down  Message [Page 56 of 61]

826All Playoff Talk, All the Time 2011 - Page 56 Empty Re: All Playoff Talk, All the Time 2011 Wed Jun 15, 2011 1:11 pm

DefenceWinsChampionships

All-Star
All-Star

tim1_2 wrote:
SeawaySensFan wrote:
wprager wrote:When you put your boots under another man's bed it implies you're bedding his wife. Or, maybe, if you *left them* under the bed, you had to run out quickly after being caught in the act.

Unless you're going "Brokeback."

Not that there's anything wrong with that.

Please explain, I don't understand.

As for tonight's game, 2-0 Bruins. One of those goals will be an empty-netter (maybe the first one, you never know with Luongo).

3-1 Vancouver. I know they look beat, but something about them playing at home with all their pending RFAs and UFAs makes me think they'll give it that extra push and come out with a win.

827All Playoff Talk, All the Time 2011 - Page 56 Empty Re: All Playoff Talk, All the Time 2011 Wed Jun 15, 2011 1:16 pm

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

tim1_2 wrote:

As for tonight's game, 2-0 Bruins. One of those goals will be an empty-netter (maybe the first one, you never know with Luongo).

Laughing3 Make him explain it!

828All Playoff Talk, All the Time 2011 - Page 56 Empty Re: All Playoff Talk, All the Time 2011 Wed Jun 15, 2011 2:16 pm

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

tim1_2 wrote:
wprager wrote:When you put your boots under another man's bed it implies you're bedding his wife. Or, maybe, if you *left them* under the bed, you had to run out quickly after being caught in the act.

I think it's awesome that I made you explain that.

I was explaining it to your avatar. Looks nice and faithful so probably not an easy concept to understand. Woof.

Plus you never know. No smiley, nothing. It's not like I have your high school transcript in front of me, showing me you're a genius.

829All Playoff Talk, All the Time 2011 - Page 56 Empty Re: All Playoff Talk, All the Time 2011 Wed Jun 15, 2011 2:17 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

SpezDispenser wrote:
tim1_2 wrote:

Laughing3 Make him explain it!

Don't encourage him.

830All Playoff Talk, All the Time 2011 - Page 56 Empty Re: All Playoff Talk, All the Time 2011 Wed Jun 15, 2011 2:24 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Diddle...this has gone on long enough, hopefully it ends tonight.

831All Playoff Talk, All the Time 2011 - Page 56 Empty Re: All Playoff Talk, All the Time 2011 Wed Jun 15, 2011 2:29 pm

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

SpezDispenser wrote:Diddle...this has gone on long enough, hopefully it ends tonight.

I think Boston has a chance to extend the series tonight.

832All Playoff Talk, All the Time 2011 - Page 56 Empty Re: All Playoff Talk, All the Time 2011 Wed Jun 15, 2011 2:45 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Big Ev wrote:
SpezDispenser wrote:Diddle...this has gone on long enough, hopefully it ends tonight.

I think Boston has a chance to extend the series tonight.

It'll be a tough battle, but it's possible I guess.

833All Playoff Talk, All the Time 2011 - Page 56 Empty Re: All Playoff Talk, All the Time 2011 Wed Jun 15, 2011 2:49 pm

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

wprager wrote:
tim1_2 wrote:

I think it's awesome that I made you explain that.

I was explaining it to your avatar. Looks nice and faithful so probably not an easy concept to understand. Woof.

Plus you never know. No smiley, nothing. It's not like I have your high school transcript in front of me, showing me you're a genius.

If you had seen my high school transcript, you would've explained it in much greater detail with much smaller words.

Also, my avatar is only faithful to whoever has food, and he eats boots. So he would not understand why anyone would do anything with boots other than eat them.

834All Playoff Talk, All the Time 2011 - Page 56 Empty Re: All Playoff Talk, All the Time 2011 Wed Jun 15, 2011 8:12 pm

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Here we go...

835All Playoff Talk, All the Time 2011 - Page 56 Empty Re: All Playoff Talk, All the Time 2011 Wed Jun 15, 2011 8:34 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

So, how's the game so far? Girls are watching "Curse of the Were Rabbit" and I was busy with work stuff. No score yet, but who's had the better chances?

836All Playoff Talk, All the Time 2011 - Page 56 Empty Re: All Playoff Talk, All the Time 2011 Wed Jun 15, 2011 8:44 pm

sandysensfan

Veteran
Veteran

wprager wrote:So, how's the game so far? Girls are watching "Curse of the Were Rabbit" and I was busy with work stuff. No score yet, but who's had the better chances?

1 - 0 for the Bruins.

IF Savard and Horton would have been in the lineup... would we even be seeing a game 7.

837All Playoff Talk, All the Time 2011 - Page 56 Empty Re: All Playoff Talk, All the Time 2011 Wed Jun 15, 2011 8:46 pm

dennycrane

dennycrane
Veteran
Veteran

Vancouver was the better team for the first ten minutes but could not hit the net to save their lives.

Glad I got an LED TV the other day.

838All Playoff Talk, All the Time 2011 - Page 56 Empty Re: All Playoff Talk, All the Time 2011 Wed Jun 15, 2011 9:17 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

I started watching from the start and saw the goal. Poor Lulongo never even saw the shot.

That hit on Chara *has* to be called interference. Give me a break. You somehow didn't *see* the biggest man in the league?

839All Playoff Talk, All the Time 2011 - Page 56 Empty Re: All Playoff Talk, All the Time 2011 Wed Jun 15, 2011 9:52 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

And that's that. Good luck scoring on Thomas period, let alone 3 to tie.

840All Playoff Talk, All the Time 2011 - Page 56 Empty Re: All Playoff Talk, All the Time 2011 Wed Jun 15, 2011 10:00 pm

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

I hate how this loss will; be pinned on Luongo when he doesn't deserve to get all the blame.

841All Playoff Talk, All the Time 2011 - Page 56 Empty Re: All Playoff Talk, All the Time 2011 Wed Jun 15, 2011 10:04 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Sedins, Kesler, Luongo = bad time to suck.

842All Playoff Talk, All the Time 2011 - Page 56 Empty Re: All Playoff Talk, All the Time 2011 Wed Jun 15, 2011 10:04 pm

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Wow... Hongcouva sucks.

843All Playoff Talk, All the Time 2011 - Page 56 Empty Re: All Playoff Talk, All the Time 2011 Wed Jun 15, 2011 10:11 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

There's something seriously wrong in that room. They are not playing for each other the way the Bruins are. That play where Chara stopped the puck behind Thomas is a perfect example. Luongo got left hanging out to dry by his team, just as he left them hanging out to dry in Boston. Maybe he'll learn to keep his mouth shut. Try pumping your own tires.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 56 of 61]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 61  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum