GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

All Playoff Talk, All the Time 2011

+23
stempniaksen
22_4_ever
TheAvatar
SensGirl11
ddt
rooneypoo
Flo The Action
garblar
Cap'n Clutch
SeawaySensFan
shabbs
The Silfer Server
dennycrane
LeCaptain
Hoags
sandysensfan
tim1_2
PTFlea
wprager
Riprock
Ev
spader
SensHulk
27 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 51 ... 61  Next

Go down  Message [Page 41 of 61]

601All Playoff Talk, All the Time 2011 - Page 41 Empty Re: All Playoff Talk, All the Time 2011 Mon May 30, 2011 4:17 pm

SensHulk

All-Star
All-Star

not to get our panties tied up in a knot about this, but seriously why does neely get such special treatment? Like emails about his whereabouts? If that's the case why not email all the users who haven't frequented this website for months. Is he a co-founder or source for gmhockey?

I like neely too but I'd be lying if I said he didn't have an ego and this would just keep feeding it.

602All Playoff Talk, All the Time 2011 - Page 41 Empty Re: All Playoff Talk, All the Time 2011 Mon May 30, 2011 4:21 pm

Ev

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Where's CockRoche? Sarcasm

603All Playoff Talk, All the Time 2011 - Page 41 Empty Re: All Playoff Talk, All the Time 2011 Mon May 30, 2011 4:33 pm

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Michallica wrote:not to get our panties tied up in a knot about this, but seriously why does neely get such special treatment? Like emails about his whereabouts? If that's the case why not email all the users who haven't frequented this website for months. Is he a co-founder or source for gmhockey?

I like neely too but I'd be lying if I said he didn't have an ego and this would just keep feeding it.

I do e-mail the strong posters that haven't been around for a while. But most of the strong posters don't leave for extended periods. Call Neely what you want, but he fuels a ton of conversations and usually has interesting stuff to say.

However, I agree, this appears as special treatment and I apologize. Rest assured if any of you guys left for a while, I'd e-mail you too and make sure you were okay.

Most of the time when I do, it's because school has got in the way, or people are blocked from the site at work (like Cronie). I hate to lose good posters, hate it. This site needs each and every one of you guys IMO.

Around the draft if Asq isn't around, I'll e-mail him too, but I assume he's also taking a break from the site as it's off-season. Or maybe they don't like the site anymore...who knows...

604All Playoff Talk, All the Time 2011 - Page 41 Empty Re: All Playoff Talk, All the Time 2011 Mon May 30, 2011 4:41 pm

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Neely is pretty Cussing busy guys, give him a break. The Bruins are in the Cup Final, you know.

605All Playoff Talk, All the Time 2011 - Page 41 Empty Re: All Playoff Talk, All the Time 2011 Mon May 30, 2011 4:47 pm

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star

no worries SpezzD I didn't mean it in a very negative way but it just seems to me that neely's name comes up the most and its like 'again?' for me. When you mention the other posters, yeah it definitely makes sense to get them back for more important times for sure.

and it's good to know you'd email us if we disappeared too! Cheers

606All Playoff Talk, All the Time 2011 - Page 41 Empty Re: All Playoff Talk, All the Time 2011 Mon May 30, 2011 4:48 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

22_4_ever wrote:Don't know if it's mentioned anywhere else, but apparently for those that get the SNet Sens channel it will be showing the remaining Calder Cup games...

You beat me to it -- I just posted it in the Game Two thread.

607All Playoff Talk, All the Time 2011 - Page 41 Empty Re: All Playoff Talk, All the Time 2011 Mon May 30, 2011 4:53 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Michallica wrote:no worries SpezzD I didn't mean it in a very negative way but it just seems to me that neely's name comes up the most and its like 'again?' for me. When you mention the other posters, yeah it definitely makes sense to get them back for more important times for sure.

and it's good to know you'd email us if we disappeared too! Cheers

To tell you the truth, I've been wondering where Neely's been at, but that was the first I'd mentioned him in a long,long while.

608All Playoff Talk, All the Time 2011 - Page 41 Empty Re: All Playoff Talk, All the Time 2011 Mon May 30, 2011 6:53 pm

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

SpezDispenser wrote:I do e-mail the strong posters that haven't been around for a while. But most of the strong posters don't leave for extended periods. Call Neely what you want, but he fuels a ton of conversations and usually has interesting stuff to say.

However, I agree, this appears as special treatment and I apologize. Rest assured if any of you guys left for a while, I'd e-mail you too and make sure you were okay.

Most of the time when I do, it's because school has got in the way, or people are blocked from the site at work (like Cronie). I hate to lose good posters, hate it. This site needs each and every one of you guys IMO.

Around the draft if Asq isn't around, I'll e-mail him too, but I assume he's also taking a break from the site as it's off-season. Or maybe they don't like the site anymore...who knows...
Hey! I don't recall getting any emails from you during my hiatus...

Wink

609All Playoff Talk, All the Time 2011 - Page 41 Empty Re: All Playoff Talk, All the Time 2011 Mon May 30, 2011 7:41 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

shabbs wrote:

Wink

haha, way to make me feel like an bunghole. I knew you were taking a hiatus - there's a difference. Wink

610All Playoff Talk, All the Time 2011 - Page 41 Empty Re: All Playoff Talk, All the Time 2011 Mon May 30, 2011 7:49 pm

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

SpezDispenser wrote:
shabbs wrote:

Wink

haha, way to make me feel like an bunghole. I knew you were taking a hiatus - there's a difference. Wink
Heh heh.

Just teasin' ya man.

611All Playoff Talk, All the Time 2011 - Page 41 Empty Re: All Playoff Talk, All the Time 2011 Mon May 30, 2011 11:47 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

shabbs wrote:
SpezDispenser wrote:
shabbs wrote:

Wink

Heh heh.

Just teasin' ya man.

When you left, man, we were too busy putting together the GDTs to e-mail you. You could have left in the off-season, you know? Dammit!

612All Playoff Talk, All the Time 2011 - Page 41 Empty Re: All Playoff Talk, All the Time 2011 Tue May 31, 2011 8:20 pm

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

No sign of Malhotra at practice today... his status for Game 1 is uncertain...

http://www.tsn.ca/nhl/story/?id=367484

613All Playoff Talk, All the Time 2011 - Page 41 Empty Re: All Playoff Talk, All the Time 2011 Tue May 31, 2011 11:49 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

shabbs wrote:No sign of Malhotra at practice today... his status for Game 1 is uncertain...

Problem with the pink fluffy unicorn, no doubt. Dancing on *double* rainbows.

What, too meta?

614All Playoff Talk, All the Time 2011 - Page 41 Empty Re: All Playoff Talk, All the Time 2011 Wed Jun 01, 2011 1:40 am

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star

wprager wrote:
shabbs wrote:No sign of Malhotra at practice today... his status for Game 1 is uncertain...

Problem with the pink fluffy unicorn, no doubt. Dancing on *double* rainbows.

What, too meta?

615All Playoff Talk, All the Time 2011 - Page 41 Empty Re: All Playoff Talk, All the Time 2011 Wed Jun 01, 2011 12:22 pm

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

No Malhotra for Game 1.

616All Playoff Talk, All the Time 2011 - Page 41 Empty Re: All Playoff Talk, All the Time 2011 Wed Jun 01, 2011 5:28 pm

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

BEERS. ON. ICE!!!! It's the Stanley Cup Finals Wing Dang Doodle!!!!!

617All Playoff Talk, All the Time 2011 - Page 41 Empty Re: All Playoff Talk, All the Time 2011 Wed Jun 01, 2011 11:03 pm

sandysensfan

Veteran
Veteran

What a show put on by Luongo & Thomas tonight.

This year's SCF has two outstanding goalies... which makes the games incredible.

Vancouver wins 1 - 0 on a goal with 18 seconds left in the game.

It was unbelievable. That's all to say about it.

618All Playoff Talk, All the Time 2011 - Page 41 Empty Re: All Playoff Talk, All the Time 2011 Wed Jun 01, 2011 11:57 pm

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star

Who says you don't need a great goalie to win the Cup? That was something. Rockon

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 41 of 61]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 51 ... 61  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum