GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Predict the Sens Next Coach (Version 2.0)

+25
rooneypoo
Number Twenty Nine
SensGirl11
stempniaksen
Cap'n Clutch
strachattack
SeawaySensFan
PTFlea
ddt
tim1_2
dennycrane
TheAvatar
jawal
NEELY
sandysensfan
Riprock
SensHulk
Flo The Action
SDH89
Hoags
spader
shabbs
wprager
LeCaptain
Ev
29 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 35 ... 69  Next

Who does Bryan Murray hire to be the next head coach?

Predict the Sens Next Coach (Version 2.0) Vote_lcap212%Predict the Sens Next Coach (Version 2.0) Vote_rcap2 12% [ 3 ]
Predict the Sens Next Coach (Version 2.0) Vote_lcap238%Predict the Sens Next Coach (Version 2.0) Vote_rcap2 38% [ 10 ]
Predict the Sens Next Coach (Version 2.0) Vote_lcap215%Predict the Sens Next Coach (Version 2.0) Vote_rcap2 15% [ 4 ]
Predict the Sens Next Coach (Version 2.0) Vote_lcap20%Predict the Sens Next Coach (Version 2.0) Vote_rcap2 0% [ 0 ]
Predict the Sens Next Coach (Version 2.0) Vote_lcap24%Predict the Sens Next Coach (Version 2.0) Vote_rcap2 4% [ 1 ]
Predict the Sens Next Coach (Version 2.0) Vote_lcap24%Predict the Sens Next Coach (Version 2.0) Vote_rcap2 4% [ 1 ]
Predict the Sens Next Coach (Version 2.0) Vote_lcap212%Predict the Sens Next Coach (Version 2.0) Vote_rcap2 12% [ 3 ]
Predict the Sens Next Coach (Version 2.0) Vote_lcap20%Predict the Sens Next Coach (Version 2.0) Vote_rcap2 0% [ 0 ]
Predict the Sens Next Coach (Version 2.0) Vote_lcap27%Predict the Sens Next Coach (Version 2.0) Vote_rcap2 7% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 26

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 69]

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Now that Clouston is not an option, here's a new poll. Who's it gonna be?

Discuss below.

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Any other suggestions are welcome. I only had room for 15 options.

Ted Nolan?

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

Looks like we were right Big Ev Smile

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Big Ev wrote:Now that Clouston is not an option, here's a new poll. Who's it gonna be?

Discuss below.

Technically, he is an option.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Toby McGuire
Kirk Cameron

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

wprager wrote:Toby McGuire
Kirk Cameron

Oh man, Toby was great in Spiderman.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Bryan Murray?

Wink

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star

shabbs wrote:Bryan Murray?

Wink
I wondered about that, too. It's possible.

Hoags

Hoags
All-Star
All-Star

I'm hoping for Captain Kirk

Could add Bob Hartley, he was in the running last time and he's a "local guy"(Murray loves his local guys).

SDH89

SDH89
Veteran
Veteran

Should be interesting to see how the playoff's go, some other big names may pop up.

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

well i grabbed this quote from TSN. i find it quite telling:
"We'll certainly step back for a few days or a few weeks and wait and see who becomes available," said Murray. "At some time, probably in late April, we'll start talking to people."

they don't seem to want to wait till the end of the playoffs or even very long for that matter.
that should rule out Muller. makes Cameron the obvious bet since we all could read into Melnyk's comments. but come on, a few days? it's just like saying "we've already made a choice long ago".

guess there won't be no Lindy Ruff behind the ottawa bench.Wink

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

spader wrote:

Wink
At this point, anything is possible I guess...

DeBoer may be out of a job in Florida...

Wink

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Big Ev wrote:
wprager wrote:Toby McGuire
Kirk Cameron

Oh man, Toby was great in Spiderman.

Put a whole new meaning to "yanking the goalie".

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

shabbs wrote:
spader wrote:

Wink
At this point, anything is possible I guess...

DeBoer may be out of a job in Florida...

Wink
He was highly sought after when he was signed by florida. Would he still be now?
The juniors and the NHL are two different ballgames. I can't say i've followed much of what he's done in Florida but i'm not sure he'd be amongst my first choices.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Kirk Muller + Dave Cameron = Kirk Cameron?

Predict the Sens Next Coach (Version 2.0) About_kirk

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 69]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 35 ... 69  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum