GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Predict the Sens Next Coach

+9
tim1_2
Flo The Action
SensHulk
spader
Hoags
sandysensfan
NEELY
shabbs
Ev
13 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Who will be Sens head coach for the 2011-2012 season?

Predict the Sens Next Coach Vote_lcap250%Predict the Sens Next Coach Vote_rcap2 50% [ 7 ]
Predict the Sens Next Coach Vote_lcap214%Predict the Sens Next Coach Vote_rcap2 14% [ 2 ]
Predict the Sens Next Coach Vote_lcap27%Predict the Sens Next Coach Vote_rcap2 7% [ 1 ]
Predict the Sens Next Coach Vote_lcap27%Predict the Sens Next Coach Vote_rcap2 7% [ 1 ]
Predict the Sens Next Coach Vote_lcap20%Predict the Sens Next Coach Vote_rcap2 0% [ 0 ]
Predict the Sens Next Coach Vote_lcap20%Predict the Sens Next Coach Vote_rcap2 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 14

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 4]

1Predict the Sens Next Coach Empty Predict the Sens Next Coach Fri Apr 08, 2011 3:16 pm

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Who's it gonna be, folks? Vote for who you think will be the next head coach but also, you can discuss who you think SHOULD be the next head coach (could be two different things).

I think it will be Cameron, but I think it should be Lindy Ruff if Buffalo doesn't extend him (hard to imagine).

Last edited by Big Ev on Fri Apr 08, 2011 5:36 pm; edited 1 time in total

2Predict the Sens Next Coach Empty Re: Predict the Sens Next Coach Fri Apr 08, 2011 3:25 pm

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Clouston on a 1-year contract...

Wink

3Predict the Sens Next Coach Empty Re: Predict the Sens Next Coach Fri Apr 08, 2011 3:40 pm

NEELY

Mod
Mod

Yeah, I think Clouston gets another shot.

4Predict the Sens Next Coach Empty Re: Predict the Sens Next Coach Fri Apr 08, 2011 5:29 pm

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

I'm shocked at this poll so far.

5Predict the Sens Next Coach Empty Re: Predict the Sens Next Coach Fri Apr 08, 2011 5:32 pm

sandysensfan

Veteran
Veteran

I would prefer for Clouston to get 1 more year. The system he now has in place is being executed very well by these young guys.

If not Clouston -- then Lindy Ruff with Mike Eaves & Dave Cameron as assistants.

6Predict the Sens Next Coach Empty Re: Predict the Sens Next Coach Fri Apr 08, 2011 5:33 pm

Hoags

Hoags
All-Star
All-Star

I'm predicting Cameron.

If it was Clouston they'd have extended him by now, last time they extended him before the season was up.

But who knows ?

7Predict the Sens Next Coach Empty Re: Predict the Sens Next Coach Fri Apr 08, 2011 5:34 pm

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

sandysensfan wrote:I would prefer for Clouston to get 1 more year. The system he now has in place is being executed very well by these young guys.

If not Clouston -- then Lindy Ruff with Mike Eaves & Dave Cameron as assistants.

If Ruff DID leave, would his assistants not go with him? Like Jacques and Perry Pearn?

8Predict the Sens Next Coach Empty Re: Predict the Sens Next Coach Fri Apr 08, 2011 5:34 pm

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star

Hoags wrote:I'm predicting Cameron.

If it was Clouston they'd have extended him by now, last time they extended him before the season was up.

But who knows ?

Murray just found out today that he's staying on. I'm not sure that the fact that he hasn't extended CC is necessarily an indication.

9Predict the Sens Next Coach Empty Re: Predict the Sens Next Coach Fri Apr 08, 2011 5:38 pm

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star

I think Murray will sit down with this players and really get a good sense of what's good for them and how they feel about Clouston. Obviously clouston wants to stick around....

I could see a 1 year contract for clouston.....or 3-year term for Dave Cameron. As murray stated earlier, he likes to have his coaches contract the same length

10Predict the Sens Next Coach Empty Re: Predict the Sens Next Coach Fri Apr 08, 2011 5:39 pm

Hoags

Hoags
All-Star
All-Star

spader wrote:
Murray just found out today that he's staying on. I'm not sure that the fact that he hasn't extended CC is necessarily an indication.

They've been working on Murray's extension for a while, they just finalized it now.

Murray hasn't been acting like a GM whose time was ticking down this year at all.

He knew.

11Predict the Sens Next Coach Empty Re: Predict the Sens Next Coach Fri Apr 08, 2011 5:58 pm

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star

Hoags wrote:
spader wrote:

They've been working on Murray's extension for a while, they just finalized it now.

Murray hasn't been acting like a GM whose time was ticking down this year at all.

He knew.

Probably. He still wouldn't hire/re-sign a coach when he isn't extended.

12Predict the Sens Next Coach Empty Re: Predict the Sens Next Coach Fri Apr 08, 2011 6:02 pm

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Based on his comments and Melynk's comments, it doesn't sound like Clouston will be back.

13Predict the Sens Next Coach Empty Re: Predict the Sens Next Coach Fri Apr 08, 2011 6:04 pm

Hoags

Hoags
All-Star
All-Star

Big Ev wrote:Based on his comments and Melynk's comments, it doesn't sound like Clouston will be back.

I think they'll sit down and consider all options once the season is done (like they should). CC may be back in the end.

IF they were real big on CC, they'd have extended him by now. So they're at best undecided.

14Predict the Sens Next Coach Empty Re: Predict the Sens Next Coach Fri Apr 08, 2011 6:34 pm

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

spader wrote:
Hoags wrote:
spader wrote:

He knew.

Probably. He still wouldn't hire/re-sign a coach when he isn't extended.
Agreed. Now that he's signed, the focus will be on the coach, whoever that is.

15Predict the Sens Next Coach Empty Re: Predict the Sens Next Coach Sat Apr 09, 2011 8:24 am

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

another Murray! Sarcasm

seriously with loud mouth melnyk giving us the spoilers i'd be surprised if Cameron wasn't part of the coaching staff in some capacity nest season.

Lindy Ruff? are you guys nuts? Buffalo aren't about to let him walk. i'd be on that wagon the second they let him go.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 4]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum