GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GAME DAY: Montreal Canadiens @ Ottawa Senators - 7:00pm ET - THU. Apr. 7, 2011

+10
Riprock
The Silfer Server
SensHulk
shabbs
SDH89
LeCaptain
Flo The Action
tim1_2
spader
wprager
14 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 5]

LeCaptain

All-Star
All-Star

Big Ev wrote:
marakh wrote:
Big Ev wrote:Huberdeau-Spezza-Butler GAME DAY: Montreal Canadiens @ Ottawa Senators - 7:00pm ET - THU. Apr. 7, 2011 - Page 4 159628

or

Michalek-Couturier-Alfredsson GAME DAY: Montreal Canadiens @ Ottawa Senators - 7:00pm ET - THU. Apr. 7, 2011 - Page 4 159628

Huberdeau - Spezza - Butler
Alfie - Zibanejad - Michalek

GAME DAY: Montreal Canadiens @ Ottawa Senators - 7:00pm ET - THU. Apr. 7, 2011 - Page 4 54934

Well by the time Zibanejad comes over, Alfie and Michalek will be gone lol

If we plan to fail for nail, he can come next year GAME DAY: Montreal Canadiens @ Ottawa Senators - 7:00pm ET - THU. Apr. 7, 2011 - Page 4 159628

LeCaptain

All-Star
All-Star

Kind of irrelevant now, but that icing by FOligno was totally stupid.

And DaCosta is gonna be a player...

Ev

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Meh I don't care anymore. I'd be pissed if we were in the running for 1st and we kept winning, because RNH is sick (Pierre McGuire ranks him 4th though, FYI). Or I'd be pissed if this was a Stamkos or Crosby year. But alas, tis not.

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

marakh wrote:Kind of irrelevant now, but that icing by FOligno was totally stupid.

What impressed you about Da Costa tonight? Not ripping on him, just didn't really notice him

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

Big Ev wrote:
marakh wrote:Kind of irrelevant now, but that icing by FOligno was totally stupid.

What impressed you about Da Costa tonight? Not ripping on him, just didn't really notice him

Just vision and his awereness on the ice. He caused a lot of turnovers by Montreal just by being at the right place at the right time. Kid has hockey sense. The pass to Condra was a beauty, then Condra dropped behind to Michalek who had a good scoring chance (you probably remember that play)

Hoags

Hoags
All-Star
All-Star

marakh wrote:

He's got skill but he plays like he's the son of Kovalev out there. No drive just cherry picking at centre ice.

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Hoags wrote:
marakh wrote:

He's got skill but he plays like he's the son of Kovalev out there. No drive just cherry picking at centre ice.

Well he is from France.

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

marakh wrote:
Big Ev wrote:

Just vision and his awereness on the ice. He caused a lot of turnovers by Montreal just by being at the right place at the right time. Kid has hockey sense. The pass to Condra was a beauty, then Condra dropped behind to Michalek who had a good scoring chance (you probably remember that play)

He looked decent but he will definitely start in Bingo next year depending on how he develops his body and conditioning in the off-season, and depending on training camp.

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

Big Ev wrote:
marakh wrote:
Big Ev wrote:

He looked decent but he will definitely start in Bingo next year depending on how he develops his body and conditioning in the off-season, and depending on training camp.

Oh for sure, he's not even close to being ready, but he has a lot of things 90% of this team doesn't.

Hoags

Hoags
All-Star
All-Star

Big Ev wrote:
Well he is from France.

Drums

Nice to see his folks and his brother make it out from France though.

I think KK in Bingo can make an NHL player out of him in 1 season (or less perhaps).

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Hoags wrote:
Big Ev wrote:
Well he is from France.

Drums

Nice to see his folks and his brother make it out from France though.

I think KK in Bingo can make an NHL player out of him in 1 season (or less perhaps).

LOL his brother already bought is jersey

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

nice to hear we've creamed them. i've been plastering my habs fans friends on facebook this morning. Dancing

it's good that i can be an Donkey from the other side of the world.

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star

Hoags wrote:Butler made Gill look like a (real big) pylon on that goal Ohmy...

Even Spezza was blown away ... "Wow " Laugh1

I hate winning but that was just awesome.

That was Cussing brilliant. What a sweet goal. Nice to see he still has some in the tank. Ya, Gill feels like an idiot right now.

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star

Derek Smith logged 7 shots on goal. Whaaa?

Hoags

Hoags
All-Star
All-Star

Big Ev wrote:
LOL his brother already bought is jersey

Yeah I saw that Laugh1 although my first though was he got a Volchenkov jersey on e-bay for cheap.

spader wrote:Derek Smith logged 7 shots on goal. Whaaa?

Derek Smith looks good out there, we could easily replace Kuba with him.

CBC called him Brian Lee a few times, can only see the '5' instead of '51' Laughing3

Butler's goal ... Gotta love Spezza's reaction Laugh1

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Big Ev wrote:
Hoags wrote:
marakh wrote:

Well he is from France.

So, you mean he's truffle picking?

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Flo The Action wrote:nice to hear we've creamed them. i've been plastering my habs fans friends on facebook this morning. Dancing

it's good that i can be an Donkey from the other side of the world.

I don't know if we creamed them. 3-2 OT win with their backup in goal.

Mind you, killing off that 5 minute major was nice. Who would have thunk it, a year ago, that a defense anchored by Phillips and Lee, with Spezza and Shannon replacing Alfie, Kelly and Fisher, would be the best in the league?

Hoags

Hoags
All-Star
All-Star

wprager wrote:
I don't know if we creamed them. 3-2 OT win with their backup in goal.

Mind you, killing off that 5 minute major was nice. Who would have thunk it, a year ago, that a defense anchored by Phillips and Lee, with Spezza and Shannon replacing Alfie, Kelly and Fisher, would be the best in the league?

Credit to Carvel and Clouston ? With all the lineup changes and losing A-train we still have an effective PK.

Anderson is probably the biggest factor.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum