GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators vs Montreal Canadiens - 7:30pmET - FRI Jan. 21 2011

+21
Hoags
Tuk Tuk
LeCaptain
wprager
asq2
SeawaySensFan
Flo The Action
22_4_ever
LethalLehner
Riprock
The Silfer Server
shabbs
TheAvatar
SensHulk
dennycrane
spader
PTFlea
Ev
Number Twenty Nine
tim1_2
SensGirl11
25 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 13]

dennycrane

Veteran
Veteran

SensGirl11 wrote:
Michallica wrote:Cuss the tank bus. I want a victory tonight against the Wing Dang Doodle Donkey habs. We're already sucking, but it would warm my heart to help the habs lose a playoff spot and end up in 9th spot

Agreed! There are only 2 teams that I do not want to lose against for the remainder of the season, the Habs & Leafs. I would love to ruin MOntreal's chances at a playoff spot and we get to play them on April 7th.

Love the editing, SG11 Dancing

SensGirl11

Mod
Mod

dennycrane wrote:
SensGirl11 wrote:
Michallica wrote:Cuss the tank bus. I want a victory tonight against the Wing Dang Doodle Donkey habs. We're already sucking, but it would warm my heart to help the habs lose a playoff spot and end up in 9th spot

Agreed! There are only 2 teams that I do not want to lose against for the remainder of the season, the Habs & Leafs. I would love to ruin MOntreal's chances at a playoff spot and we get to play them on April 7th.

Love the editing, SG11 GAME DAY:  Ottawa Senators vs Montreal Canadiens - 7:30pmET - FRI Jan. 21 2011 - Page 2 649241

Are you making fun of me?! GAME DAY:  Ottawa Senators vs Montreal Canadiens - 7:30pmET - FRI Jan. 21 2011 - Page 2 159628 I can't fix it...it doesn't look great but what can you do? GAME DAY:  Ottawa Senators vs Montreal Canadiens - 7:30pmET - FRI Jan. 21 2011 - Page 2 270956

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

How did that Cuss get through the filter Cuss?

TheAvatar

TheAvatar
Veteran
Veteran

TheAvatar wrote:Did we find out who's sitting to make room for Kovalev and Regin? IT BETTER NOT BE BUTLER!!!!!!!!!!

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star

my swear words Crying

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Michallica wrote:fuck the tank bus. I want a victory tonight against the bitch ass habs.
I approve of this post.

SensGirl11

SensGirl11
Mod
Mod

I didn't even notice the cussing, that's not good as a mod! GAME DAY:  Ottawa Senators vs Montreal Canadiens - 7:30pmET - FRI Jan. 21 2011 - Page 2 489887

SensGirl11

SensGirl11
Mod
Mod

Am I fired?

The Silfer Server

The Silfer Server
Veteran
Veteran

TheAvatar wrote:
TheAvatar wrote:Did we find out who's sitting to make room for Kovalev and Regin? IT BETTER NOT BE BUTLER!!!!!!!!!!

I'm not sure if he's allowed to play tonight. When you're an emergency call-up, you can only play as long as the person you are subbing in for is injured, and according to Joy Lindsay (B-Sens blogger), he's replacing Kovalev. So with Kovalev back, down should go Butler.

As for Regin, I'd assume one of the 7D is being scratched. Possibly Carkner since the Habs don't really have an enforcer for him to scrap with, but Lee and Campoli are also possibilities.

The Silfer Server

The Silfer Server
Veteran
Veteran

SensGirl11 wrote:Am I fired?

No, but you are on a 5 minute time out!

Startttiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnggggggggggg............ NOW!

SensGirl11

SensGirl11
Mod
Mod

Bass Destruction wrote:

Startttiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnggggggggggg............ NOW!

Done! GAME DAY:  Ottawa Senators vs Montreal Canadiens - 7:30pmET - FRI Jan. 21 2011 - Page 2 270956

The Silfer Server

The Silfer Server
Veteran
Veteran

SensGirl11 wrote:
Bass Destruction wrote:

Done! GAME DAY:  Ottawa Senators vs Montreal Canadiens - 7:30pmET - FRI Jan. 21 2011 - Page 2 270956

That wasn't so bad was it?

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star

Michallica wrote:fuck the tank bus. I want a victory tonight against the bitch ass habs. We're already sucking, but it would warm my heart to help the habs lose a playoff spot and end up in 9th spot

Post of the week. NotWorthy

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star

see? cursing really helps get points across Laugh1

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

It will be a game time decision. I think it depends on how banged up some players are.

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star

Bass Destruction wrote:
TheAvatar wrote:

I'm not sure if he's allowed to play tonight. When you're an emergency call-up, you can only play as long as the person you are subbing in for is injured, and according to Joy Lindsay (B-Sens blogger), he's replacing Kovalev. So with Kovalev back, down should go Butler.

As for Regin, I'd assume one of the 7D is being scratched. Possibly Carkner since the Habs don't really have an enforcer for him to scrap with, but Lee and Campoli are also possibilities.

shabbs wrote:
It will be a game time decision. I think it depends on how banged up some players are.

I wonder if they can keep him up since he's waiver exempt (due to age/games played). Perhaps that's why they sent Locke down. Locke would have to clear waivers if they tried to keep him up, but Butler wouldn't have to and that would give them another option if they want to keep sitting Regin.

I realize that I'm guessing about how that works. Just thinking out loud (then transcribing those out-loud-thoughts Sarcasm .)

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star

hmm so Regin and Kovalev are in for sure....we can assume Lee will sit and ottawa plays one extra forward....yes that means we don't dress a goalie tonight. Clouston has yet to try that Sarcasm

In all seriousness, Lee will prob sit out, and I'm really hoping Alfie just sits the rest of these games out till after the ASG (which is just 2 games)

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

I don't think I've seen that Regin is in for sure, it will depend on who sits out, if anyone.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 13]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum