GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Locke and Lehner called up

+17
caissie_1
SDH89
TheAvatar
SensGirl11
dennycrane
LethalLehner
tim1_2
Cap'n Clutch
SeawaySensFan
rooneypoo
LeCaptain
asq2
wprager
SensHulk
Hoags
shabbs
PTFlea
21 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12

Go down  Message [Page 12 of 12]

166Locke and Lehner called up - Page 12 Empty Re: Locke and Lehner called up Thu Jan 13, 2011 1:23 pm

SensHulk

All-Star
All-Star

wprager wrote:
ElliottRules wrote:I was going to ask Cap'n to change it. Nod Hmm, what goes good with Lehner?!?

Live and Lehner.

Awesome! Laugh1

Or how about 'My sister needs help with the suitcase. Could you Lehner a hand?'

167Locke and Lehner called up - Page 12 Empty Re: Locke and Lehner called up Thu Jan 13, 2011 1:24 pm

LethalLehner

Sophomore
Sophomore

Michallica wrote:
wprager wrote:
ElliottRules wrote:I was going to ask Cap'n to change it. Nod Hmm, what goes good with Lehner?!?

Live and Lehner.

Awesome! Laugh1

Laughing3

168Locke and Lehner called up - Page 12 Empty Re: Locke and Lehner called up Thu Jan 13, 2011 1:27 pm

spader

All-Star
All-Star

LethalLehner wrote:
Michallica wrote:
wprager wrote:

Live and Lehner.

Awesome! Laugh1

Laughing3

As soon as I opened the site I saw your new moniker under the most recent topic. My first thought was "Oh, must be ElliottRules."

169Locke and Lehner called up - Page 12 Empty Re: Locke and Lehner called up Thu Jan 13, 2011 1:34 pm

TheAvatar

TheAvatar
Veteran
Veteran

LethalLehner wrote:
Michallica wrote:
wprager wrote:

Live and Lehner.

Awesome! Laugh1

Laughing3

The name changes affects all the old posts; who are you again ?

170Locke and Lehner called up - Page 12 Empty Re: Locke and Lehner called up Thu Jan 13, 2011 1:46 pm

sandysensfan

Veteran
Veteran

The defense tonight has to be better than they were against Boston. If they leave this young kid hanging with their bad turnovers or passes.. I will be one pissed off hockey fan.

I would have also brought up Butler & Greening to play with Locke as an entire line. They are the #1 line in Bingo.

Locke leads the AHL in total points. Greening is 2nd in total points in AHL for rookies -- while Buter is 3rd. That's a pretty good cohesive line in my opinion. Why not give all of them a shot tonight. Bingo is not playing tonight so it would not hurt that team at all.

Any comments?

171Locke and Lehner called up - Page 12 Empty Re: Locke and Lehner called up Thu Jan 13, 2011 1:52 pm

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

sandysensfan wrote:The defense tonight has to be better than they were against Boston. If they leave this young kid hanging with their bad turnovers or passes.. I will be one pissed off hockey fan.
I would have also brought up Butler & Greening to play with Locke as an entire line. They are the #1 line in Bingo.

Locke leads the AHL in total points. Greening is 2nd in total points in AHL for rookies -- while Buter is 3rd. That's a pretty good cohesive line in my opinion. Why not give all of them a shot tonight. Bingo is not playing tonight so it would not hurt that team at all.

Any comments?

Don't be pissed off. Just pile on Lehner like people do to Elliott when the same thing happens to him! Dancing

172Locke and Lehner called up - Page 12 Empty Re: Locke and Lehner called up Thu Jan 13, 2011 1:52 pm

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

sandysensfan wrote:The defense tonight has to be better than they were against Boston. If they leave this young kid hanging with their bad turnovers or passes.. I will be one pissed off hockey fan.

Any comments?

They wouldn't be emergency call ups, Cap room issues perhaps, roster size limits?

- Unknown Author

173Locke and Lehner called up - Page 12 Empty Re: Locke and Lehner called up Thu Jan 13, 2011 1:57 pm

sandysensfan

Veteran
Veteran

Cap'n Clutch wrote:

Any comments?

They wouldn't be emergency call ups, Cap room issues perhaps, roster size limits?

No they would not be emergency call ups.. but both are rookies so they don't have to clear waivers do they. Cap room is there with Spezza on LTIR. Roster size -- I guess that would be the problem. They have to be under 23 don't they? So those 2 would probably put them over. Well I guess we have to wait until after trade deadline to see that then.

174Locke and Lehner called up - Page 12 Empty Re: Locke and Lehner called up Thu Jan 13, 2011 2:02 pm

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

sandysensfan wrote:
Cap'n Clutch wrote:

Any comments?

No they would not be emergency call ups.. but both are rookies so they don't have to clear waivers do they. Cap room is there with Spezza on LTIR. Roster size -- I guess that would be the problem. They have to be under 23 don't they? So those 2 would probably put them over. Well I guess we have to wait until after trade deadline to see that then.

Has Spezza been made LTIR yet? Either way I'm sure we'll see a bunch of new guys once the deadline passes.

- Unknown Author

175Locke and Lehner called up - Page 12 Empty Re: Locke and Lehner called up Thu Jan 13, 2011 2:29 pm

LethalLehner

LethalLehner
Sophomore
Sophomore

TheAvatar wrote:
LethalLehner wrote:
Michallica wrote:
wprager wrote:

Live and Lehner.

Awesome! Laugh1

Laughing3

The name changes affects all the old posts; who are you again ?

My old handle was ElliottRules. I was the guy who gave you those Sens tickets a while ago.

176Locke and Lehner called up - Page 12 Empty Re: Locke and Lehner called up Thu Jan 13, 2011 2:39 pm

TheAvatar

TheAvatar
Veteran
Veteran

LethalLehner wrote:My old handle was ElliottRules. I was the guy who gave you those Sens tickets a while ago.

Oh. I know who ElliottRules is Smile There was just no way to tie the new handle with the old one ... Everything under ER is now under LL which is why I was going "who is this frickin' guy" .... Shrug

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 12 of 12]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum