GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GDT: Dallas Stars @ Ottawa Senators 7:30PM ET - Wednesday Nov. 24th

+22
cash
Number Twenty Nine
rooneypoo
LeCaptain
PKC
Urkie
Bramlet07
asq2
Ev
stempniaksen
Hockeyhero22000
sens4win
Flo The Action
CockRoche
spader
The Silfer Server
wprager
PTFlea
SDH89
SensHulk
SeawaySensFan
SensGirl11
26 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Dallas @ Ottawa, Nov. 24, 2010

GDT:  Dallas Stars @ Ottawa Senators 7:30PM ET - Wednesday Nov. 24th - Page 3 Vote_lcap240%GDT:  Dallas Stars @ Ottawa Senators 7:30PM ET - Wednesday Nov. 24th - Page 3 Vote_rcap2 40% [ 2 ]
GDT:  Dallas Stars @ Ottawa Senators 7:30PM ET - Wednesday Nov. 24th - Page 3 Vote_lcap240%GDT:  Dallas Stars @ Ottawa Senators 7:30PM ET - Wednesday Nov. 24th - Page 3 Vote_rcap2 40% [ 2 ]
GDT:  Dallas Stars @ Ottawa Senators 7:30PM ET - Wednesday Nov. 24th - Page 3 Vote_lcap220%GDT:  Dallas Stars @ Ottawa Senators 7:30PM ET - Wednesday Nov. 24th - Page 3 Vote_rcap2 20% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 5

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 12]

CockRoche

Veteran
Veteran

Hockeyhero22000 wrote:shoot the puck

Any shot will do as Shannon just proved. 1-1 now.

Hockeyhero22000

Veteran
Veteran

sens score!!!!

Hockeyhero22000

Veteran
Veteran

still only 12 shoots on goal so far they need to continue to shoot

CockRoche

CockRoche
Veteran
Veteran

Our defence is horrendous.

Why did Gonchar skate behind the net after the breakaway save by Leclaire off Morrow? Phillips almost did as well, but he decided last second to get between Morrow and the net.

If that rebound doesn't get covered up by Leclaire, Richards was left all alone for the rebound.

Little things like this constantly irritate me.

SDH89

SDH89
Veteran
Veteran

Wow, this is boring.

May I suggest re-uniting the Kovalev-Spezza-Regin line? That line was dynamite together, no idea why the broke it up. Michalek just doesn't mesh well with Spezz.

Shorten the bench in the 3rd and let's try to get some offence going.

SDH89

SDH89
Veteran
Veteran

Also, can we please put Gonchar on the right side on the PP? Don't know why they're trying to set up Kuba's "shot".

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

I second that, SDH89, what a boring game. A little Karlsson would add some excitement TwoThumbsUp!

SDH89

SDH89
Veteran
Veteran

Big Ev wrote:I second that, SDH89, what a boring game. A little Karlsson would add some excitement TwoThumbsUp!

Not to worry Ev, David Hale's "safe" play is doing us wonders. Facepalm

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star

SDH89 wrote:Also, can we please put Gonchar on the right side on the PP? Don't know why they're trying to set up Kuba's "shot".

I'll never understand why they'd have Gonch anywhere but on the right side. Remember that game where Gonch and Karlsson both scored on the PP? Only worked because they lined up EK on the left and Gonch on the right. I have no idea why they don't line that PP up every time (that is, every time that EK isn't in the box, press or penalty). They have both points that dangerous, the boys will have more space at the half boards and in front of the net.

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star

SDH89 wrote:
Big Ev wrote:I second that, SDH89, what a boring game. A little Karlsson would add some excitement TwoThumbsUp!

Not to worry Ev, David Hale's "safe" play is doing us wonders. Facepalm

We win and the "with Hale" continues to destroy the "without Hale" record. I can't explain it, but it sure seems like Hale's steadiness contributes in the best possible way.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Is anyone learning anything with Karlsson up in the pressbox?

SDH89

SDH89
Veteran
Veteran

spader wrote:
SDH89 wrote:Also, can we please put Gonchar on the right side on the PP? Don't know why they're trying to set up Kuba's "shot".

I'll never understand why they'd have Gonch anywhere but on the right side. Remember that game where Gonch and Karlsson both scored on the PP? Only worked because they lined up EK on the left and Gonch on the right. I have no idea why they don't line that PP up every time (that is, every time that EK isn't in the box, press or penalty). They have both points that dangerous, the boys will have more space at the half boards and in front of the net.

Exactly, the guy has almost 700 pts. in this league, and a bulk of those points are from the PP where he launches bombs from the right side -- why stop now?

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star

dammit

EDIT: Morrow makes it 2-1

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

no stream Crying

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

On that goal, once again Phillips hesitated coming out from behind the net. Why? Did he think the pass would go around behind the net? If he comes out in front right away he's there to block Morrow's shot easily. He never used to be hesitant like that. Confidence is way down.

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star

http://atdhe.net/29138/watch-dallas-stars-vs-ottawa-senators

try that flo

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star

That was lucky. Ott misses a wide open cage.

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star

Ottawa's getting chances, but Dallas doesn't give them any time in their zone. The Stars have been great at limiting Ottawa's time on the attack.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 12]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum