GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GAME DAY: Dallas Stars @ Ottawa Senators - 7:00pm Dec. 20th, 2008

+17
jamvan
beerandsens
rooneypoo
Sens4thecup
pgood
Cronie
The Silfer Server
PTFlea
dennycrane
Number Twenty Nine
COLLAR UP
TheAvatar
asq2
LethalLehner
wprager
shabbs
Riprock
21 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 10]

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

After a 4-1 loss to the Devils last night, the Sens look to get something working against the Stars. Hartsburg has tried everything to get the team motivated and working hard.

Does not look like their is TV coverage for this one.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

NHL Center Ice has the game.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

DashRiprock wrote:After a 4-1 loss to the Devils last night, the Sens look to get something working against the Stars. Hartsburg has tried everything to get the team motivated and working hard.

Does not look like their is TV coverage for this one.

He hasn't tried benching people. Richardson, Schubert and the like do not count. He has not benched Vermette, Kelly, Spezza, Heatley. Other names that could go in that list include Fisher (though not for lack of trying -- perhaps lack of proper off-season training); Alfredsson (he plays until he's hurt); Phillips (we need leadership, even if he's not playing his best.

Perhaps it's a good thing there's no TV coverage. A little anonymity might do some good at this point. But if you're at the game tonight, cheer your arses off. This team needs support more than ever right now. They are going away for 8 games and when they come back they will be a different team, one way or another. Let them know, at least, that the home fans still support them, even if their play turns their stomachs at times.

LethalLehner

LethalLehner
Sophomore
Sophomore

I will be there cheering like I always am. Win or lose. Does anyone know who is starting in goal tonight?

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Zubov will have surgery in January for his hip.
Roenick said in a radio interview that he'll be out 8-10 weeks!
Eric Brewer had surgery to repair a herniated disc and is out indefinitely.

Meanwhile the Sens are listed as having no significant injuries. No excuses.

Ondrej Pavelec just got sent back to the AHL. We're not just losing to backups, we're losing to callups.

Ray Whitney was sent to the AHL for a conditioning stint; he's slated to come back before Christmas. Gonchar could be back as early as late January. Do they even need to get better?

What do we have to look forward to?

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

ElliottRules wrote:I will be there cheering like I always am. Win or lose. Does anyone know who is starting in goal tonight?

Goaliepost.com says Gerber probable. He's awful against the Stars (2-6 I think) but it's a different team. Both teams, in fact. All stats out the window.

TSN Ice Chips is not updated until noon.

asq2

asq2
All-Star
All-Star

wprager wrote:Zubov will have surgery in January for his hip.
Roenick said in a radio interview that he'll be out 8-10 weeks!
Eric Brewer had surgery to repair a herniated disc and is out indefinitely.

Meanwhile the Sens are listed as having no significant injuries. No excuses.

Ondrej Pavelec just got sent back to the AHL. We're not just losing to backups, we're losing to callups.

Ray Whitney was sent to the AHL for a conditioning stint; he's slated to come back before Christmas. Gonchar could be back as early as late January. Do they even need to get better?

What do we have to look forward to?

A Hedman - Karlsson pairing?

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

I'm surprised that CBC-O isn't covering the game though. It's a local game too.

TheAvatar

TheAvatar
Veteran
Veteran

If the game isn't going to be on TV, I'm thinking about going to Boston Pizza in Rockland to check it out. Anybody interested?

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

TheAvatar wrote:If the game isn't going to be on TV, I'm thinking about going to Boston Pizza in Rockland to check it out. Anybody interested?
Strang... no coverage at all - SNet doesn't have it, neither does TSN or TSN2 or CBC...

Is it on any local Ottawa stations?

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

atdhe.net is streaming it.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

I've got a bad feeling about tonight's game... the "new" Stars, cleansed with Avery's departure...

COLLAR UP

COLLAR UP
Rookie
Rookie

who really wanst to waste their time watching that puke on a Sat. night anyway...

the Sens are terrible on back-to-back nights...and considerng that they played like poop last night...one can only imagine tonight...

...lol... if it was on I'd be watching...lol...but I am just so pissed...they are irritating that crap out of me...

Number Twenty Nine

Number Twenty Nine
Veteran
Veteran

+1

dennycrane

dennycrane
Veteran
Veteran

I am having that 'Sens vs. Leafs in the playoffs' feeling right now. In other words, hopeless.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 10]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum