GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GAME DAY: Dallas Stars @ Ottawa Senators - 7:00pm Dec. 20th, 2008

+17
jamvan
beerandsens
rooneypoo
Sens4thecup
pgood
Cronie
The Silfer Server
PTFlea
dennycrane
Number Twenty Nine
COLLAR UP
TheAvatar
asq2
LethalLehner
wprager
shabbs
Riprock
21 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down  Message [Page 6 of 10]

The Silfer Server

Veteran
Veteran

don't know if you've heard, but Alfie got injured...

shabbs

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Another reason to get rid of that stupid penalty...

shabbs

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

dirtydirtynorth wrote:don't know if you've heard, but Alfie got injured...
Yeah, saw the hit. What's the word?

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

These commentators are horrible...

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Smith with the winner.

The Silfer Server

The Silfer Server
Veteran
Veteran

the commentators were ripping into Gerber most of the night... Just cheap shot after cheap shot, pretty funny actually.

shabbs wrote:Smith with the winner.

Boy did he look happy. Even though I am not happy with the 2 points, how can you not be happy for Smith.

The Silfer Server

The Silfer Server
Veteran
Veteran

Nice to see Gator score. You know he had to get his goal in before 2008 was up.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

With the way the team celebrated after that win... turning point?

dirtydirtynorth wrote:Nice to see Gator score. You know he had to get his goal in before 2008 was up.

His last goal was October 07. His first point this season. Which moves him into a tie for 3rd in team scoring. :lol!:

shabbs wrote:These commentators are horrible...

They were talking about Gerber's glove and how Gerber couldn't make up his mind on which glove to use. One of the commentator's said "I dunno why it matters, he doesn't catch with it anyway....he just blocks shots. Too funny

He also called Gerber an "amusement park in the crease."

The Silfer Server

The Silfer Server
Veteran
Veteran

hemlock wrote:
dirtydirtynorth wrote:Nice to see Gator score. You know he had to get his goal in before 2008 was up.

His last goal was October 07. His first point this season. Which moves him into a tie for 3rd in team scoring. :lol!:

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHA... Sad

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

hemlock wrote:

What? How is he 3rd?

The Silfer Server

The Silfer Server
Veteran
Veteran

hemlock wrote:
shabbs wrote:These commentators are horrible...

They were talking about Gerber's glove and how Gerber couldn't make up his mind on which glove to use. One of the commentator's said "I dunno why it matters, he doesn't catch with it anyway....he just blocks shots. Too funny

He also called Gerber an "amusement park in the crease."

Full of zingers tonight... I wonder what Gerber will say if they watch the game tape with the sound on.

shabbs wrote:
hemlock wrote:

What? How is he 3rd?

Turn on your sarcasm detector plz.

rooneypoo

rooneypoo
All-Star
All-Star

dirtydirtynorth wrote:Nice shot/goal by Alfie...

But this whole not televised in Canada but is televised in Dallas even though it is being played in Ottawa is blowing my mind... It's our national sport... It's on our currency, what the hell?!?!?!

Thank CBC. They've got the rights to all Canadian games on Saturday nights. If they don't play it, no one in Canada (TSN, Sportsnet) can play it either. It had to be a US broadcaster.

asq2

asq2
All-Star
All-Star

shabbs wrote:With the way the team celebrated after that win... turning point?

I hope not. They were celebrating after Gerber's shutout, too.

This is the worst position possible to be in. Not good enough to do anything in the playoffs, not bad enough to get Hedman.

This is the frustrating part. Where when you want them to win, they lose, and when you want them to lose, they win. This is Leafs territory.

asq2 wrote:
shabbs wrote:With the way the team celebrated after that win... turning point?

I hope not. They were celebrating after Gerber's shutout, too.

This is the worst position possible to be in. Not good enough to do anything in the playoffs, not bad enough to get Hedman.

This is the frustrating part. Where when you want them to win, they lose, and when you want them to lose, they win. This is Leafs territory.

Agreed. As a fan it's a real struggle. I want to cheer for them, but just uh......Hedman.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 6 of 10]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum