GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ Montreal Canadiens - 7:00pm EST - Oct. 16, 2010

+17
dennycrane
Hoags
asq2
Number Twenty Nine
PTFlea
Amnesia021
stempniaksen
TheAvatar
Hockeyhero22000
caissie_1
Ev
PKC
LeCaptain
SeawaySensFan
Flo The Action
shabbs
wprager
21 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Predict the outcome

GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ Montreal Canadiens - 7:00pm EST - Oct. 16, 2010 - Page 3 Vote_lcap257%GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ Montreal Canadiens - 7:00pm EST - Oct. 16, 2010 - Page 3 Vote_rcap2 57% [ 4 ]
GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ Montreal Canadiens - 7:00pm EST - Oct. 16, 2010 - Page 3 Vote_lcap229%GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ Montreal Canadiens - 7:00pm EST - Oct. 16, 2010 - Page 3 Vote_rcap2 29% [ 2 ]
GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ Montreal Canadiens - 7:00pm EST - Oct. 16, 2010 - Page 3 Vote_lcap20%GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ Montreal Canadiens - 7:00pm EST - Oct. 16, 2010 - Page 3 Vote_rcap2 0% [ 0 ]
GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ Montreal Canadiens - 7:00pm EST - Oct. 16, 2010 - Page 3 Vote_lcap214%GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ Montreal Canadiens - 7:00pm EST - Oct. 16, 2010 - Page 3 Vote_rcap2 14% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 7

Poll closed

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 11]

TheAvatar

Veteran
Veteran

ALFIE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PKC

All-Star
All-Star

Amazing how shooting the puck on net leads to good results.

TheAvatar

Veteran
Veteran

PKC wrote:This game is gonna be a blowout, this team is just flat out bad right now.

-1,000 Smile

stempniaksen

stempniaksen
Veteran
Veteran

Hopefully this wakes Michalek up.

Hockeyhero22000

Hockeyhero22000
Veteran
Veteran

dear kovalev watch last play see how michalek goes hard after the net when the puck is going there please do that and you would have scored on the 5 on 3

PKC

PKC
All-Star
All-Star

How can you miss that high stick?

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Winch is playing well.

Hockeyhero22000

Hockeyhero22000
Veteran
Veteran

that goal has the sens going

TheAvatar

TheAvatar
Veteran
Veteran

shabbs wrote:Winch is playing well.

I noticed that too. Foligno and Neil have been rather invisible though and is Regin even playing? Also I think karlsson is headed to Bingo.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Karlsson continues to struggle. He misses Kuba.

stempniaksen

stempniaksen
Veteran
Veteran

Wow, I disagree. I think Foligno and Neil are playing fine, and I've seen a lot from Regin in this game along with Shannon.

One guy I've barely noticed has been Ruutu, and I still think Michalek has been awful despite the goal.

Have to agree about Karlsson though.

Last edited by stempniaksen on Sat Oct 16, 2010 8:10 pm; edited 1 time in total

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

PKC wrote:Amazing how shooting the puck on net leads to good results.

NEver say that after 10 min of play GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ Montreal Canadiens - 7:00pm EST - Oct. 16, 2010 - Page 3 54934

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

TheAvatar wrote:
shabbs wrote:Winch is playing well.

I noticed that too. Foligno and Neil have been rather invisible though and is Regin even playing? Also I think karlsson is headed to Bingo.

I think I disagree with everything you wrote GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ Montreal Canadiens - 7:00pm EST - Oct. 16, 2010 - Page 3 270956

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

shabbs wrote:Karlsson continues to struggle. He misses Kuba.

It's not just Kuba. Karlsson has lost a step or two in the off-season. Last year he was the fastest skater (IMO) on the team. Whoever is #17 on the Habs just blew past him.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

wprager wrote:
shabbs wrote:Karlsson continues to struggle. He misses Kuba.

It's not just Kuba. Karlsson has lost a step or two in the off-season. Last year he was the fastest skater (IMO) on the team. Whoever is #17 on the Habs just blew past him.
Sophomore slump?

Wink

TheAvatar

TheAvatar
Veteran
Veteran

Eheh ... LIke I tell my wife;

You don't have to agree with me; it's your prerogative to be wrong

Laughing3

Hockeyhero22000

Hockeyhero22000
Veteran