GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ Montreal Canadiens - 7:00pm EST - Oct. 16, 2010

+17
dennycrane
Hoags
asq2
Number Twenty Nine
PTFlea
Amnesia021
stempniaksen
TheAvatar
Hockeyhero22000
caissie_1
Ev
PKC
LeCaptain
SeawaySensFan
Flo The Action
shabbs
wprager
21 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Predict the outcome

GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ Montreal Canadiens - 7:00pm EST - Oct. 16, 2010 - Page 9 Vote_lcap257%GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ Montreal Canadiens - 7:00pm EST - Oct. 16, 2010 - Page 9 Vote_rcap2 57% [ 4 ]
GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ Montreal Canadiens - 7:00pm EST - Oct. 16, 2010 - Page 9 Vote_lcap229%GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ Montreal Canadiens - 7:00pm EST - Oct. 16, 2010 - Page 9 Vote_rcap2 29% [ 2 ]
GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ Montreal Canadiens - 7:00pm EST - Oct. 16, 2010 - Page 9 Vote_lcap20%GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ Montreal Canadiens - 7:00pm EST - Oct. 16, 2010 - Page 9 Vote_rcap2 0% [ 0 ]
GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ Montreal Canadiens - 7:00pm EST - Oct. 16, 2010 - Page 9 Vote_lcap214%GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ Montreal Canadiens - 7:00pm EST - Oct. 16, 2010 - Page 9 Vote_rcap2 14% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 7

Poll closed

Go down  Message [Page 9 of 11]

shabbs

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

asq2 wrote:Rodwan553 posted this on HF. Awwwww yeeeah. Rockon

GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ Montreal Canadiens - 7:00pm EST - Oct. 16, 2010 - Page 9 Rlehner
Hilarious! And that ain't budging if he doesn't play again.

http://www.nhl.com/ice/statshome.htm#?navid=nav-sts-league

Love it!

SensHulk

All-Star
All-Star

THey had this game in the 2nd....3-1 lead, with a very sharp elliott, that should have kicked them into another gear. Here I was thinking they really turned a corner Facepalm

That was a brutal 3rd period and end to the 2nd. not the same team from thursday night either, and then a tough matchup in Pittsburgh. Yes, we're on the verge of starting 1-5 to the season.

Some positives (I guess) is that Milan Michalek seems to be coming around a bit. A lot more drive to the net (still looks slower than usual) and Fisher is hitting. Elliott was great, no complaints. Karlsson scored his first, so hopefully that jumpstarts him a bit with some more confidence to go forward with.

Again, they had this game in their palm....

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

What we need is a Shabbs GDT, stat!

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

wprager wrote:What we need is a Shabbs GDT, stat!
I may have to come out of retirement...

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Kovalev's last 22 games, 1G, 1A, -18

That is ridiculous.

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

thank you! i think i've been saying all this of kovalev for the last year? WE SHOULD OF NEVER HIRED HIM, HE IS LAZY AND IS NOT A GOOD INFLUENCE.
jeez, in this case i hate being right.

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

PKC wrote:Some things to do before next game:

Bench Kovalev.
Fire whoever coaches the powerplay.
Get Karlsson and Lee off the same defensive pairing.
Put Fisher on the top line with Spezza and Neil.

GOnna be hard to fire Clouston

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

SpezDispenser wrote:Kovalev's last 22 games, 1G, 1A, -18

That is ridiculous.

GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ Montreal Canadiens - 7:00pm EST - Oct. 16, 2010 - Page 9 62136

Wait, why am I laughing

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

marakh wrote:

Bench Kovalev.

If they keep this up then even he will be on the chopping block. He's not untouchable.

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Flo The Action wrote:thank you! i think i've been saying all this of kovalev for the last year? WE SHOULD OF NEVER HIRED HIM, HE IS LAZY AND IS NOT A GOOD INFLUENCE.
jeez, in this case i hate being right.

GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ Montreal Canadiens - 7:00pm EST - Oct. 16, 2010 - Page 9 You%27re%20fired

Kovalev, you're fired!

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Are you sure Clouston is the powerplay coach? Or has he recently taken over whoever ran it before? Whoever it is is certainly being protected, because I can't believe neither Brennan nor Garrioch or any of the other hyenas would not have taken a bite by now.

Number Twenty Nine

Number Twenty Nine
Veteran
Veteran

Michallica wrote:THey had this game in the 2nd....3-1 lead, with a very sharp elliott, that should have kicked them into another gear. Here I was thinking they really turned a corner Facepalm

That was a brutal 3rd period and end to the 2nd. not the same team from thursday night either, and then a tough matchup in Pittsburgh. Yes, we're on the verge of starting 1-5 to the season.

Some positives (I guess) is that Milan Michalek seems to be coming around a bit. A lot more drive to the net (still looks slower than usual) and Fisher is hitting. Elliott was great, no complaints. Karlsson scored his first, so hopefully that jumpstarts him a bit with some more confidence to go forward with.

Again, they had this game in their palm....

they better wake up by Monday. I'm going to the diddling game at Consol....

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

shabbs wrote:
asq2 wrote:Rodwan553 posted this on HF. Awwwww yeeeah. Rockon

GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ Montreal Canadiens - 7:00pm EST - Oct. 16, 2010 - Page 9 Rlehner
Hilarious! And that ain't budging if he doesn't play again.

http://www.nhl.com/ice/statshome.htm#?navid=nav-sts-league

Love it!

At a certain time they switch it so that the leaders must have a minimum number of games. So, sadly (but correctly) he *will* get taken down at some point.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

marakh wrote:

Bench Kovalev.

Isn't it Carvel?

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Someone posted yesterday that they thought it was actually Clouston who runs the PP.

I'll ask again -- who knows for sure? It's not listed in the game notes, I've never heard it mentioned in any of Garrioch/Brennan/the other guy's columns. It's possible that, if Clouston is running it now, he has taken over from whoever did it before.

Here's a radical thought -- give the powerplay duties to Luke Richardson.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Well, whoever is running it, it needs to change.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

shabbs wrote:Well, whoever is running it, it needs to change.

What I'm saying is, maybe it *has*. It takes time to unlearn badly taught lessons. Maybe they tried to "fix it" by signing Kovalev, then Gonchar. But the problem is clearly not in the players on the ice -- as bass-ackwards as that may sound.

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

What a fiasco. Time to blow this Dung up!!!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 9 of 11]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum