GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Cowen makes big impression on Sens

+10
wprager
Flo The Action
Tuk Tuk
stempniaksen
Ev
Hoags
The Silfer Server
SensGal
SensGirl11
PTFlea
14 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

31Cowen makes big impression on Sens - Page 3 Empty Re: Cowen makes big impression on Sens Fri Sep 24, 2010 11:12 am

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

We made our choice - and it's a guy who has ice in his veins, can play 25 minutes a night and will continue to develop and get better for the next decade.

A lot of people are lamenting that we didn't take MPS, let's wait and see, shall we?

32Cowen makes big impression on Sens - Page 3 Empty Re: Cowen makes big impression on Sens Fri Sep 24, 2010 11:21 am

SeawaySensFan

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

SpezDispenser wrote:We made our choice - and it's a guy who has ice in his veins, can play 25 minutes a night and will continue to develop and get better for the next decade.

A lot of people are lamenting that we didn't take MPS, let's wait and see, shall we?

Exactly. Let's not kid ourselves into thinking he's ready now or will be ready mid-season. Please.

33Cowen makes big impression on Sens - Page 3 Empty Re: Cowen makes big impression on Sens Fri Sep 24, 2010 12:00 pm

Hoags

All-Star
All-Star

Hopefully Cowen will not become Jared "not MPS" Cowen much like Brian "not Kopitar" Lee.

34Cowen makes big impression on Sens - Page 3 Empty Re: Cowen makes big impression on Sens Mon Sep 27, 2010 4:31 pm

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star

what's the word on cowen's nine game trial? are those the games he's actually playing in, or it also includes the healthy scratch parts? If its only the games he plays in, then i could see him and Lee splitting the duties until someone establishes themselves and/or Kuba returns or the 9-game limit is reached. This would allow Cowen to spend some extra time around the team as well

35Cowen makes big impression on Sens - Page 3 Empty Re: Cowen makes big impression on Sens Mon Sep 27, 2010 4:38 pm

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

I have a feeling this Cowen kid will make a big impression on the Sens.

36Cowen makes big impression on Sens - Page 3 Empty Re: Cowen makes big impression on Sens Mon Sep 27, 2010 11:24 pm

CockRoche

CockRoche
Veteran
Veteran

Michallica wrote:what's the word on cowen's nine game trial? are those the games he's actually playing in, or it also includes the healthy scratch parts? If its only the games he plays in, then i could see him and Lee splitting the duties until someone establishes themselves and/or Kuba returns or the 9-game limit is reached. This would allow Cowen to spend some extra time around the team as well

This is the last year Cowen (Ottawa actually) can get away with not starting his 3 year Entry Level contract by only playing the minimum # of games. His contract will start next year no matter what, even if he doesn't get the 9 games in this season.

Games only count towards the 9 game rule in games that he dresses for as well. Your theory is well thought out actually. We will see. I don't think Kuba will be out that long to find out though.

37Cowen makes big impression on Sens - Page 3 Empty Re: Cowen makes big impression on Sens Mon Sep 27, 2010 11:30 pm

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

SeawaySensFan wrote:I have a feeling this Cowen kid will make a big impression on the Sens.

Source?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum