GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

The 6th Sens Contest - Win an Autographed Jared Cowen Spokane Chiefs Jersey T-Shirt

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Tim6thSens

Prospect
Prospect

Before the contest gets too far ahead of itself, I just wanted to let your board know that we're running a 2-week contest over at our website. Here are the details: http://the6thsens.com/2010-articles/march/contest5252.html

A few weeks ago on one of the podcasts, Tim and I mentioned that we would be running a contest here at the website. Well, the day has come. We were due for a contest so here are the glorious details:

1. Each day for the next two weeks, will feature a challenge.
2. Each day's challenge will have a varying degree of difficulty of 1, 3, or 5 points.
3. The more intensive the challenge, the more points that you would receive upon the challenge's completion.
4. At the end of the two weeks, whomever has the most accrued points, wins.
5. In the event that more than one person has the most number of points at the conclusion of the two weeks, there will be a tie-breaker. (Tim and I will discuss this and come up with some reasonable conclusion.)

By now you're probably wondering what it is that you would be competing for. Here it is -- an autographed Jared Cowen Spokane Chiefs Jersey T-shirt. (The size of the shirt is a large.)

The 6th Sens Contest - Win an Autographed Jared Cowen Spokane Chiefs Jersey T-Shirt Cowent-shirt
The 6th Sens Contest - Win an Autographed Jared Cowen Spokane Chiefs Jersey T-Shirt Cowentshirt2

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum