GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ault to Start...

+10
asq2
Riprock
LethalLehner
beerandsens
rooneypoo
PKC
bluewhiteandgolf
wprager
shabbs
COLLAR UP
14 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

31Ault to Start... - Page 3 Empty Re: Ault to Start... Tue Oct 07, 2008 10:19 am

smash88

Veteran
Veteran

rooneypoo wrote:Heatley going down to block a blast from the point on the PK nearly brought tears to my eyes. Maybe this team can change!

Yeah that was pretty special... I'm getting all tingly... I really think they are genuinely pissed about last year... I don't see that happening again this year...

32Ault to Start... - Page 3 Empty Re: Ault to Start... Tue Oct 07, 2008 10:30 am

Cronie

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

No way they, or Hartsburg, or even MURRAY allows this team to implode again!

And while I know it's only been 2 games, the tightness of this group and watching them all feed off one another is just a spectacular sight to behold IMHO.

Here's hoping they can maintain it for 80+ games!! Smile

33Ault to Start... - Page 3 Empty Re: Ault to Start... Tue Oct 07, 2008 10:45 am

smash88

Veteran
Veteran

Cronenbergfan wrote:No way they, or Hartsburg, or even MURRAY allows this team to implode again!

And while I know it's only been 2 games, the tightness of this group and watching them all feed off one another is just a spectacular sight to behold IMHO.

I hear that... Hopefully they remember the 15-2 start from last year too!

34Ault to Start... - Page 3 Empty Re: Ault to Start... Tue Oct 07, 2008 10:47 am

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Cronenbergfan wrote:No way they, or Hartsburg, or even MURRAY allows this team to implode again!

Oh + 1 in a big way. Hartsburg is definitely the anti-Paddock thus far.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum