GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

CuJo to start 2 in a row???

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1CuJo to start 2 in a row??? Empty CuJo to start 2 in a row??? Tue Dec 30, 2008 3:03 pm

dennycrane

dennycrane
Veteran
Veteran

http://www.tsn.ca/nhl/story/?id=261331&lid=headline&lpos=topStory_main

To me, this says Toskala is gone, and Burke is seeing whether or not Joseph can carry the load. I think it's Justin Pogge time, or he is going after someone else.

My bet is Toskala to the Avs.

2CuJo to start 2 in a row??? Empty Re: CuJo to start 2 in a row??? Tue Dec 30, 2008 3:05 pm

dennycrane

dennycrane
Veteran
Veteran

From www.hockeyleaks.com:

The Leafs are working on a deal to bring Pascal Leclaire to Toronto

Colorado, Washington and LA all are interested in Vesa Toskala

I guess if CBJ are going with Mason, Leclerc is available. I know Ottawa was heavily scouting CBJ earlier this year.

3CuJo to start 2 in a row??? Empty Re: CuJo to start 2 in a row??? Tue Dec 30, 2008 3:18 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Wow, I wouldn't trade Leclaire unless it was for a nice player up front...or perhaps Kaberle. Diddle. That sucks.

4CuJo to start 2 in a row??? Empty Re: CuJo to start 2 in a row??? Tue Dec 30, 2008 3:24 pm

504Heater wrote:Wow, I wouldn't trade Leclaire unless it was for a nice player up front...or perhaps Kaberle. Diddle. That sucks.
Who do the leafs have? they wouldnt trade Schenn, so that leaves them with no one of value. Kaberle won't get you Leclair, and neither would hagman. maybe if Vorobiev, Kulemin or Grabovski were somehow involved, I could see it. I doubt TO would give up their 1st, so they really don't have much to offer.

5CuJo to start 2 in a row??? Empty Re: CuJo to start 2 in a row??? Tue Dec 30, 2008 3:38 pm

dennycrane

dennycrane
Veteran
Veteran

I agree. Howson would be smart to hold onto Leclerc until the deadline. His salary isn't too bad, and he had 9 shutouts last year.

I can't see Columbus wanting anything off of Toronto. Maybe a three-team deal with a team that needs a goalie.

6CuJo to start 2 in a row??? Empty Re: CuJo to start 2 in a row??? Tue Dec 30, 2008 3:39 pm

dennycrane wrote:I agree. Howson would be smart to hold onto Leclerc until the deadline. His salary isn't too bad, and he had 9 shutouts last year.

I can't see Columbus wanting anything off of Toronto. Maybe a three-team deal with a team that needs a goalie.
Colorado springs to mind.

7CuJo to start 2 in a row??? Empty Re: CuJo to start 2 in a row??? Tue Dec 30, 2008 3:42 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Tukker wrote:
504Heater wrote:Wow, I wouldn't trade Leclaire unless it was for a nice player up front...or perhaps Kaberle. Diddle. That sucks.
Who do the leafs have? they wouldnt trade Schenn, so that leaves them with no one of value. Kaberle won't get you Leclair, and neither would hagman. maybe if Vorobiev, Kulemin or Grabovski were somehow involved, I could see it. I doubt TO would give up their 1st, so they really don't have much to offer.

Kaberle would so get you Leclaire. Easily. Maybe and a pick as well.

8CuJo to start 2 in a row??? Empty Re: CuJo to start 2 in a row??? Tue Dec 30, 2008 4:26 pm

dennycrane

dennycrane
Veteran
Veteran

Maybe. But there is no way Kaberle waives his NTC to go to Columbus.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum