GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Dumb Hoax: Former Sens insider says Spezza is gone!

+12
LeCaptain
Hoags
SDH89
dennycrane
cain69
asq2
stempniaksen
Flo The Action
Ev
PKC
SeawaySensFan
PTFlea
16 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down  Message [Page 10 of 12]

asq2

All-Star
All-Star

Here's his latest:

backdoorpass wrote:for sure i understand but i posted that before i was fuly aware....so i can say for sure that its going to be 2 of the 4 with rj coming back then they would like to give them lee if they also take shannon ....but for me a team that hasnt came in to question yet is phx i look for them to make a pitch with wolski yandle but they arent sure about owner ship

my order of teams chances are
cbl
cgy
edm
phx -with a chance of them jumping ahead all

http://hfboards.com/showpost.php?p=26185263&postcount=358

So two of the four, with Umberger as well.

I guess Umberger, Filatov and Russell sounds most realistic/most like Murray. It's note quite Brassard, Voracek and Russell, though. Dammit!

Sounds liek for sure he is going out West though... It will be interesting to see what exactly happens with Spezza in that conferance. No way he gets anywhere near 100 points though.

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Diddle me, this guy is killing me, he's saying Yandle and Wolski. Diddle yeah, we'll do that, come on over man. And the rights to Z.Michalek too please.

asq2 wrote:Here's his latest:

backdoorpass wrote:for sure i understand but i posted that before i was fuly aware....so i can say for sure that its going to be 2 of the 4 with rj coming back then they would like to give them lee if they also take shannon ....but for me a team that hasnt came in to question yet is phx i look for them to make a pitch with wolski yandle but they arent sure about owner ship

my order of teams chances are
cbl
cgy
edm
phx -with a chance of them jumping ahead all

http://hfboards.com/showpost.php?p=26185263&postcount=358

So two of the four, with Umberger as well.

I guess Umberger, Filatov and Russell sounds most realistic/most like Murray. It's note quite Brassard, Voracek and Russell, though. Dammit!

Umberger is ooooook, but I would expect Voracek coming back as well if that was the case, simply because I think Murray wants nothing to do with Filatov and has showed in the past he does like Czech players and add in Russel.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Holy Lord, imagine the Sens with Umberger, Filatov/Vorachek and Russell? Boy, I have to admit that too has a nice ring to it. As long as one of Filatov or Vorachek is coming back.

SpezDispenser wrote:Holy Lord, imagine the Sens with Umberger, Filatov/Vorachek and Russell? Boy, I have to admit that too has a nice ring to it. As long as one of Filatov or Vorachek is coming back.

Voracek 100% of the time. Bigger, stronger, and IMO, a better overall player, just a smaller ceiling.

If The Sens got that package everyone should be jumping for joy.

asq2

asq2
All-Star
All-Star

Says Lee and Shannon would be going out as well.

That's definitely heart-breaking. Sarcasm

asq2

asq2
All-Star
All-Star

I like Wolski, and Yandle was awesome this past season, but I'd be concerned that Spezza for Yandle would be a case of selling low and buying high.

I'd prefer the Columbus package.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

N4L wrote:
SpezDispenser wrote:Holy Lord, imagine the Sens with Umberger, Filatov/Vorachek and Russell? Boy, I have to admit that too has a nice ring to it. As long as one of Filatov or Vorachek is coming back.

Voracek 100% of the time. Bigger, stronger, and IMO, a better overall player, just a smaller ceiling.

I'd be just fine with Vorachek/Filatov, Umberger and Russell. Just fine. Preference is Vorachek and I think we get him. After all in this we're not taking Brassard or the 4th overall. I still think our 1st should be going to them and the 4th overall should be coming here, but I guess in this day and age that isn't realistic.

By the sounds of things, sounds like there is actually a bidding war going on. Guess Spezza;s value is higher then the doubters thought if true. Seriously, if Murray actually squeez's a 2nd out of Columbus with that deal, haha, WOW.

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

N4L wrote:

We need a center though...

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

marakh wrote:
N4L wrote:

Umberger, no?

marakh wrote:
N4L wrote:

Umberger would have to do the job for a while I guess. We'll see though. With wingers like that Umberger could put up between 70-80 points.

stempniaksen

stempniaksen
Veteran
Veteran

And it's all a hoax.

http://hfboards.com/showthread.php?t=784245

Haha, guess so. Not sure what ir proved though...

stempniaksen

stempniaksen
Veteran
Veteran

That people get worked up over horrible sources?

Unless I hear anything from Murray or Bobby Mac from now on I'm calling Dung. Made for interesting discussion though!

asq2

asq2
All-Star
All-Star

I don't know whether to laugh, cry, or maim.

At any rate, good-night.

stempniaksen wrote:That people get worked up over horrible sources?

Unless I hear anything from Murray or Bobby Mac from now on I'm calling Dung. Made for interesting discussion though!

Plus 1 my friend.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 10 of 12]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum